Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Hi, I'm Saruri, a Fujoshi.

Hobby: Reading, Anime, Manga, Game.

Top 6 Fav Anime: Orenchi no Furo Jijou, Kuroshitsuji, Yuri on Ice, Love Stage, Hitorijime My Hero, Super Lovers.

Top Fav Game: BL.

Found Kametsu by Nyaa; hoping to find some Anime here, ^ ^.

Hi there everyone. Gonna be honest, registered mostly to gain access to those sweet forum-exclusive links :D I've seen some releases that I haven't been able to find alive anywhere else, so here I am. I am also currenly working on something and gonna share it here soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2018 at 10:56 AM, Zachimillius said:

Howdy everyone,

I have known of Kametsu for years but never got around to joining. I used to spend a lot of time on a now pretty much dead anime forum known as Anime Passion but have been active on Reddit's anime community. I probably won't be too active as I have a very busy schedule but we will see. My favourite five anime changes depending on my mood. However, Perfect Blue, Monster, Cowboy Bebop, Legend of Galactic Heroes and Mushishi regularly make it. 

See you around!

Welcome to that other anime forum that you were planning on joining for the past few years but never got around to forum... 😂

What are your thoughts on the new Legend of the Galactic Heroes anime? I find it okay, but it sure has a lost a lot of its charm and pacing that I enjoyed from the original. The original felt more intense during the fight scenes, compared to the new anime, though I am enjoying the new anime so far...

Thanks for having me. I'm bad at introducing myself to strangers online, so I will just say what I like. 
My favorite anime are Yu Yu Hakusho, Gintama, Hunter x Hunter, and Bungou Stray Dogs. I have a huge backlog of anime, and I am planning on moving overseas later this year. Nice to meet you all! 

Hi everybody, I'm glad to be here! 😊

As you can probably figure out by my username, I'm a fan of old school anime (yeah, I'm kinda old too... 😅), mechas and Go Nagai stuff in particular (Grendizer, which was HUGE in my country, Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger, Devilman, Getter Robo, etc.), but also Gundam, Lupin the Third, Tiger Mask and Fist of the North Star (all big hits here).

My favorite anime director is Hayao Miyazaki (I LOVE Studio Ghibli! ❤️), but recently I'm a lot into Makoto Shinkai.

I see that the most popular anime in the forums are quite recent, but it could be a good occasion for me to discover new interesting series!
Thanks for having me, have a great day!

Hi, I'm Bakura. I'm scouring the internet for quality anime, some obscure in the West/from bygone eras, while not being tech-savvy enough to understand IRC. So, my search lead me here! Thanks so much for the uploads! ♥️

Edited by bakura
grammar lol

On 6/10/2018 at 11:41 PM, ZeroPenguins said:

Welcome to that other anime forum that you were planning on joining for the past few years but never got around to forum... 😂

What are your thoughts on the new Legend of the Galactic Heroes anime? I find it okay, but it sure has a lost a lot of its charm and pacing that I enjoyed from the original. The original felt more intense during the fight scenes, compared to the new anime, though I am enjoying the new anime so far...

I have yet to start it. Will see if I can wait until it is finished, preferring to binge. At the moment I am catching up on Nanatsu no Taizai as it is almost over.

13 hours ago, Zachimillius said:

I have yet to start it. Will see if I can wait until it is finished, preferring to binge. At the moment I am catching up on Nanatsu no Taizai as it is almost over.

True true. LotGH remake is somewhat slow pace as well, so it's probably better to binge it anyways. Makes the pacing feel slightly better.

So hows life?

Greetings from northern Europe. I'm a 40+ years old anime and manga nerd that fell in love with anime when I first saw “Taiyō no Ko Esuteban” on TCC (The Children's Channel) during the 1980's, and I've been hooked ever since. The first manga i remember reading is ”Kobura” and ”Kozure Ōkami” during the 1990's. I hope I'm gonna enjoy my stay here at your wonderful forum.

Edited by sTriLo
Spelling