The "New" Xbox 360 E3

cloud1414

fA9nnaYlWXo

What do you guys think? I might get it just because I would like to have another one just in case my (fixed) halo 3 edition 360 goes bad again.

Seeing that it will have a 250gig HDD and integrated wifi is a real plus on my part. Yeah i can always still hook up an Ethernet cable to it since the modem and router is in my room, but finally they put it in the system. A lot of people are complaining that they still haven't installed a bluray player in it. I dont care, I really like the new design. Seeing the side of the system has more vents will mostly cut down a lot of the heating of the system, but this is just my thoughts on it.

What do you think of it?

And its only $299. Good Price? Bad?

actually looks pretty good, but its design makes me think alienware designed it, lol. but seriously, its about time they had built-in wifi. and i would say that its a good fair price. although i most likely wont be buying one since mine is only like 7 months old. and i dont mind not seeing a bluray drive since i dont use the 360 as a multimedia console although i would be a lot easier for some games so they could make higher quality and not need multiple discs.

That hard drive looks different from the traditional ones. If that is a laptop hard drive like the PS3 has, then say hello to buying a 2TB hard drive and popping it in.

Also, fast Wi-Fi? I'll wait until I see it to believe it, considering direct connection is the best way to go for gaming. Still that saves $100 on the adapter for those who don't have the option of direct connection, and thus freeing up a USB port.

A much more silent system is okay with me, since the older model sounded like a jet engine, though I got used to it and have learned to ignore it.

I am certain this will DEFINITELY cut down on the heating issues, maybe not eliminate them, but I think users will be complaining a lot less. Also for the same price as the elite, this system will becoming the standard Xbox model in no time.

Us costumers have gotten ripped off from buying the old ones. They are putting a stop to making stuff for them( The parts & equipment ). This one is way better and the same price. Has built in Fast Wireless N into it. 5 usb instead of 3, Special place for the Kinect (Project Natal). Better fans- More Quite and Keeps the system cooler (less Likely to Overheat) Bunch of upgrades. Yet here they are selling the old system around the same price then you have to spend $100 on the wireless adapter. Hopefully they'll give people alot of their $$$ on the old system for in store credit toward purchase of the new one. I know I'll be getting the NEW one this WEEK. I HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYONE TRADE IN OLD SYSTEM AND GET THE NEW ONE. Even though we all lose a lil bit of money on this deal. Oh and whats up Cloud1414 Its Been a while eh. Peace Peeps!! lil+will+00.png

I have the Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition xbox that came out in April or May can't really remember. Now just a couple of months later this came out so basically I got a Special Edition for no reason. Well at least it will be worth alot of money. Have Limited Edition game and Limited Edition Strategy guide with it. It was $399.00, came with 250GB hard drive with Final Fantasy XIII inscribed on it. It looks like a plain one though. Came with 3 month xbox live card, 2 wireless controllers, Headset, The game, A Exclusive Theme(comes only with this exact xbox), Exclusive Male and Female Avatar outfit,gave the female one to my Woman so we both have rare avatar outfits, and an Exclusive Baby Chocobo Chic Prop for the Avatar which im using. Like I said kinda wish I didn't get it but worth big money in future-Still like Brand New with Performance Parts built in. Just bought the new one today love it!!! Has everything better!! You don't push buttons to turn on or eject you just touch( Like an Touch Lamp). Built in WiFi (wirless b/g/n) Dolby Digital-Fiber Optic for T.V's- Home Theatre Systems, 250GB hard drive automatically, 5 usb ports instead of 3, hdmi, Kinect Ready so you don't have to buy the adapter for it- which the Kinect will be wireless from what I've seen & read, they are Black and Chrome- The Controllers too, wirless headset and Keypad will be black. It is whisper quiet no lie, smaller and lighter the power cord too, by 20%. Performs great. More options in the dashboard also. If any body has any question Technical or Elecrical wise just ask!! I can Customize and Mod your Xbox 360 and Controllers also. Without Voiding the Warranty on them. I do them legally, Not meaning mod to play burnt disc even though I can do it. Meaning I can change the looks of the Lights and the Shell on them( Console and Controllers). Example can make your ring on the xbox Blue, Red, Yellow, White, Rainbow or color changing. Can make your shell Shiny instead of the Matte color with An Clear X on the Side with built in LED's That Change color or you could make it stay one color or Off. For more Info Just message me. Can do this stuff on Almost any Electronic. Use to build Electronics for The Army. Peace out everybody & have a Good Day!!lil+will+00.png

I am only concerned about the heating issue. I have repaired my son's more times than I care to remember.

I have heard that there are no more Red Rings, but when it does start to overheat to the point it would get the rings, it would just shut down.

this new one is gonna be awesome. I'll trade in my elite to help pay for it. Its awesome their selling the new one for the same price, thought for sure an upgrade like this would cost more.

At this stage of the console generation, they aren't gonna want to increase prices. They are looking for ways to improve the consoles and reduce the price to compete with the competitors.

Well im pretty sure with the huge fan on the side of the 360, if that is a fan XD haha im pretty sure its going to cut down on alot of problems with over heating.

*oh side note*

Always remember though... never place your 360 upwards, always have it laying on its side DX trust me, laser burns on discs are not fun, that will happen to your discs if you have it standing upwards.