The "New" Xbox 360 E3

cloud1414

The new 360 Model looks better than the old one, it doesn't overheat (as much), it has an awesome 250Gigs, it doesn't make as much noise as the old one, and it's also KINECT ready. $299? not too long ago the 360 Elites were $299. This is definitely worth buying.

I'm rather indifferent on the new xbox 360 tbh. Sure the built in WiFi is nice if you have WiFi, saves $100 and thats always a good thing. Could really care less about the two extra USB ports, I only use 2 max most of the time myself (one for my flashdrive, the other to charge my ipod). The big selling point imo is the 250 GB HDD, but wtf am i going to use all of that space for, my computer has 160GB or so and I'm just barely starting to get that full after having it for years. 20 or 60GB HDD, MAYBE 120GB and I'm fine tbh as far as the xbox goes. Can't really see why I would want to trade in my (so far) reliable xbox 360 for this although I suppose its fine for new buyers.

Edit: Also tbh the so called noises that the original xbox 360 makes isn't really a problem. I don't even notice it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I have heard that there are no more Red Rings, but when it does start to overheat to the point it would get the rings, it would just shut down.

Sorry I forgot to mention about that in ma first comment! The slim, as it is called, overheat temperature is 12 degrees higher than the original xbox and it cools down about 3 times as fast. Also when it is something like 5 degrees from overheating the console starts to beep and will shut down about a minute after giving0you time to save and everything!

Iv'e never got an Xbox 360, but iv'e always wanted one, badly. I hope when they release this, the Xbox Live is free. Its just gay that Microsoft makes so much money from computing and they still greed for more through Xbox Live.

The main reason it isn't free is because of all the licensees that they have to pay for in the form mof the music the movies and such. Plus the new one is already out!