Live Action Anime/Manga/Video Game Movies.

ParasiteEve

This is a current list of scheduled Anime/Manga movies I have.

I know I'm missing some.

If anybody else has any info please post! ^,,^

Anime

Cowboy Bebop-Release Date 2011 (America)

Akira-Release Date 2013 (America)

Death Note-Release Date 2011 (America)

Neon Genesis Evangelion-Release Date 2012 (America)

Ninja Scroll-Release Date ? (America)

Full Metal Panic!-Release Date ? (America)

Gantz: Part 1-Release Date 2011 (Japan)

Gantz: Part 2-Release Date 2011 (Japan)

Manga

GOTH-Release Date 2011 (America)

Bleach-Release Date ? (America)

Kaidan Restaurant-Release Date ? (Japan)

Video Games

Mass Effect-Release Date ? (America)

Another Dragonball is coming out ...

Cover your eyes children, this is not what Dragonball was like.

O...M...G.... :oh:

Are they seriously trying to kill the epicness that is Dragon Ball? If so, they're doing a damn good job of it! I prayed that they wouldn't make another, but it seems like it was in vain... :cry:

Gantz???? For real? Yes, now I am a very happy man! Woot!

Yeah and it's looking to be really good from the ads I've seen. They said the rubber suits are like $5,000 a piece, and well each main member had to have 10 of them. So just the clothes alone has made it costly, so hopefully that shows the budget is big enough to be great. Good thing is, it's being done in Japan and not Hollywood, which means it actually has a chance of being decent. Bad thing is, for dub lovers, you will either get another voice over like the Death Note movies where the mouths don't move to the words, or it just will never be done.

Yeah and it's looking to be really good from the ads I've seen. They said the rubber suits are like $5,000 a piece, and well each main member had to have 10 of them. So just the clothes alone has made it costly, so hopefully that shows the budget is big enough to be great. Good thing is, it's being done in Japan and not Hollywood, which means it actually has a chance of being decent. Bad thing is, for dub lovers, you will either get another voice over like the Death Note movies where the mouths don't move to the words, or it just will never be done.

:oh:, just squeak like a little school girl... Eh, if the dub is crapy I'll just watch it in japanese with subs.

Its probaly just talk but I have heard they are talking about making an uncharted movie from the video game. I found that the game itself for being a 3rd person shooter had alot more storyline then most. I beleive if they decide to make it they could make it into a very watchable movie.

• 1 month later...