FFVII: Tech Demo

unerasable sin

With all due respect Koby, in all the people that posted here, you and me were probably the only ones who agreed that squeezing Final Fantasy VII even more is a complete insanity.

But let's face it. Of all the people who posted here, EVEN you and me, WOULD most definately buy the remake.

So if we think 'bout it, they could cash in on more than when Final Fnatasy X came out. WAY more.

Of course, especially since I never finished the game and now my FF7 PS1 disc's wont even load! :'(

I think you guys and girls don't understand why this thread is called FFVII: Tech Demo, as i can see is that you guy have got a clue of what you are talking about, well then it says 'Tech Demo', this doesn't mean that they are going to remake it because it actually means that it is showing you what the game would look like if Square Enix remade it more realistic!

I think you guys and girls don't understand why this thread is called FFVII: Tech Demo, as i can see is that you guy have got a clue of what you are talking about, well then it says 'Tech Demo', this doesn't mean that they are going to remake it because it actually means that it is showing you what the game would look like if Square Enix remade it more realistic!

It pains me to say so. But I agree.

I know it doesnt mean they will remake it, they were just doing a demonstration of what it would look like on ps3, im just saying I don't think thats the only reason they did that.. wouldnt seem very logical to display something for the ps3 just to show what it can do, ps3 is made by sony not SE, it wouldnt benefit SE to go out of there way to develop that demo. I think SE is trying to see what kind of responses people are having to it.

They do that all the time to all the people playing FFXI right now, they tease and later add what they denied to an expansion pack afew years later if they had a good response. Just wouldnt make any sense to spend money on something that will not have a positive return for that money.

man that tech demo was brought out ages ago. this debate should be long dead lol. square aint re-making ffvii. its risky business to be honest. its their biggest success and if they make a new version they could risk fucking up and ruining it for everyone. they were risky enough to do a bajillion different types of spin offs and prequals.

Personally. They should re-release it on 360 and PS3. I'm sure it won't happen, I've said this myself. It's just a tech demo. But they stand to make alot of cash if they did remake it, and they'd make alot more cash if they released it on 360, since the PS3 is currently loosing but it will probably catch up once price drops etc.