Favorite Type of Music

RedXIII

Genre  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite kind of genre?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Screamo / Post-Hardcore / Metal / Metalcore.

I also like some punk. Not pop-punk, mind you, but actual punk.

Oh, and I can't stand rap, hip-hop, R&B, or anything of that nature.

So you listen to music like Saosin and From First to Last, right?

Well I dont really have a 'genre' of music I listen to, I listen to alot of things.. But what I do normally listen to is Circa Survive because that is my genre.. its the only band I listen to over and over.

• 4 weeks later...

I like a lot of music but my top favourite has to be Rock.

Others are classic rock, punk rock, alternative, industrial, metal, heavy metal [all that], screamo, songs from musicals/disney/soundtracks, video game music, emo, jpop/jrock, electronic, techno..

I also listen to a little bit of: rap/hip hop, pop.

I think that's about it.

I don't really have a favorite genre since I listen to so many different things. I mean, I love Panic! At The Disco, 3 Doors Down, and Linkin Park, all rock yet nothing alike. And at the same time I love Yanni, Celtic Woman, and Enya just as much, if not more. I also listen to country, celtic music, broadway musical soundtracks, video game soundtracks, pop, even some r&b and, dare I say it, rap!

To me, it's not about finding a genre I like, it's more about finding specific artists and specific songs I love.

I don't really have a favorite genre, I listen to whatever sounds good and usually to stuff I can sing along with as I like to sing. Haha.

I usually prefer to listen to Rock, Rap, POP, and Country. Some of my favorite bands consist of Nickelback, Creed, 3 Doors Down, Hinder, Daughtry, Linkin Park, Rascal Flatts, Rodney Atkins, Eminem, 50 Cent, Ludacris, Kanye West, Snoop Dogg, Bow Wow, Maroon 5, etc..

I like the music of Elliot Yaman too, but I don't have his CD or any of his music yet since he is pretty new. He is one of the losers of American Idol that was better then the actual winner.. LOL Daughtry is another singer who lost on American Idol that rocks!