Introduction

Elsch

Hello! I am happy to be here. I have been searching for a decent rpg board for awhile and I think I have finally found my place. It is nice to meet everyone!

I have been playing video games for quite awhile. I grew up on the super nintendo, so I tend to have a fondness for older games.

Ninety percent of the games I play are rpgs. Some of my favorites are: chrono trigger/cross, final fantasy , earthbound, shadow hearts, suikoden, wild arms, kingdom hearts, star ocean, lunar, xenosaga, harvest moon, pokemon, and fatal frame.

I hope to establish myself as a good person on these boards and to become accepted as a regular member. If you have any other questions for me, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for having me here~

Welcome to Kametsu forums, home of Anime downloads and discussions. Hope you find what you are looking for and decide to stick around and be an active member of the community for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to always have fun! ^_^

Hi.

I have been playing video games for quite awhile. I grew up on the super nintendo, so I tend to have a fondness for older games.

Have you played A Link To The Past, Mario World, and Mario All-Stars? I consider those requisite playing for a SNES owner.

ah yes! super mario world was the first video game I ever played. I also enjoyed mario all stars. And a link to the past is one of my favorite zeldas! I played it when I was only 8 or so. I would run around, just chopping things up with the sword, exploring around. Also learned my lesson of not hitting the cuccos >.<;

everyone, thank you for your kind welcomes! even cynthia! (I-I think that was a kind welcome from her anyways, and not a threat >.<;; ) It's nice to meet all of you.

ah yes! super mario world was the first video game I ever played. I also enjoyed mario all stars. And a link to the past is one of my favorite zeldas! I played it when I was only 8 or so. I would run around, just chopping things up with the sword, exploring around. Also learned my lesson of not hitting the cuccos >.<;

everyone, thank you for your kind welcomes! even cynthia! (I-I think that was a kind welcome from her anyways, and not a threat >.<;; ) It's nice to meet all of you.

Heh You guessed right.

Hello! I am happy to be here. I have been searching for a decent rpg board for awhile and I think I have finally found my place. It is nice to meet everyone!

Ninety percent of the games I play are rpgs. Some of my favorites are: chrono trigger/cross, final fantasy , earthbound, shadow hearts, suikoden, wild arms, kingdom hearts, star ocean, lunar, xenosaga, harvest moon, pokemon, and fatal frame.

I hope to establish myself as a good person on these boards and to become accepted as a regular member. If you have any other questions for me, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for having me here~

Welcome! I like your Sanae Furukawa's Avatar.. :D

Welcome to the forum Elsch, I am partial to rpg myself. Don't get me wrong first person shooters are okay but i take much enjoyment out of the storyline, like FFX, Wild Arms 2, Xenosage kingdom hearts etc... But anyways welcome to the forum hope we can talk games later. : )

I actually made a reply about it in the subs vs. dubs topic. I enjoy both. I do not think that one is universally good or bad. It all depends on the voice actor. If they preform well and their acting fits the character and brings them to life in a positive way, then that is all that matters. There have been cases where I like how a japanese voice actor chose to speak for a character better, but there have also been cases where I prefer the english voice actor's style instead. It all depends on performance ^.^

You have nothing to fear, darling. I just let people know I'm a cold heartless bitch in advance so they don't get butthurt by what I say. So far you seem like you aren't a total douche, so I think we'll get along find, as long as you don't start.