Greeting to all!

The Joker

Well, what to say about myself, (never any good with the whole intro thing, but here goes...)

I go by the name randomguy666 online, and am currently trying my hand at stand-up comedy, though because of my height, most people think I'm still sitting down :canny:

I've performed in a few pubs and clubs, have done fairly well, though a few people did find my material a little.. over-the-line, so to speak.:amazed:

hey np on the uploaders, beleive me, i am very very thankful to everyone who spends time putting anime online for us. If I ever meet any of them in person, consider a drink on me

I try not to base myself on anyone for my comedy, otherwise people think your just a copy, i prefer to go my own pace... and throw political correctness out the window

I try not to base myself on anyone for my comedy, otherwise people think your just a copy, i prefer to go my own pace... and throw political correctness out the window

Right. But I hope that one wouldn't need to conform to someone's style in order to find inspiration in it. People find something interesting in several styles all the time when developing their own. That's how people grow. They take everything they've gathered from different sources and form their own idea of what works. In a sense, looking and learning from all the styles out there actually increases the amount of styles you can hope to develop as unique to you. In other words, to have an idea of what you can do for yourself, you need to be able to go out there and see all the things that have already been done.