Hey everyone

Bindy

Hey I thought to start my visit at Kametsu forums I would answer some of these questions.

How did you find Forgotten Memories?

I found Forgotten Memories through the site English Anime when Koby told me about it.

What RPG's have you played?

Not to many, Final Fantasy XIII is the latest one I have played and I have played most of the Final Fantasy games and think they are awesome.

What RPG's do you like?

No really specific ones but they have to have awesome story lines and some good action as well.

What RPG's have you beaten?

Final Fantasy X, XI, XII and nearly finished XIII

Do you have any questions?

None really, I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone

yeah, but some people (myself included) find it hard to write things about themselves.

Yeah, that's how i felt when i joined this forum, and now no one can make me shut up and believe me, they've tried... Hehehe,kidding

Welcome to the forum Bindy!

yeah, but some people (myself included) find it hard to write things about themselves.

Right. That's why, at my place, I have several surveys in place that people can just copy and paste from. Also, an introduction can just be a sentence or two. Doesn't have to be much, or anything too personal. The people here have been alive several years, after all, and should have a little to say about themselves by then.

I seriously need to update that, lolz. The forum hasn't been called that since 2007. =P

Hello, my name is Koby, and welcome to the forum. My favorite Anime is Black Lagoon, and my favorite RPG is Shadow Hearts. I do hope you enjoy your visit and find the community nice enough to continue to visit.

You are telling me! It took me forever to find this place. Hello I am Talena, I am a gemini, I love RPGs and I hate getting attacked by crickets (you will understand once you see me in full swing in the chat box) ^.^

I am...well me, take me as you find me if you don't like me... well it is your bad luck LOL but I am a nice and insane person once you get to know me hehe~

Enjoy