Free $100 iTunes Giftcard!

Koby

so if a thread is deleted, then does your post count decrease by the amount of posts you had in the (now deleted) thread?

Was also just thinking, I cant picture Koby going through 206+ posts and counting who had the most 'I want one' posts xD

Not to mention, why would a competition award ten $100 gift cards?

so if a thread is deleted, then does your post count decrease by the amount of posts you had in the (now deleted) thread?

Was also just thinking, I cant picture Koby going through 206+ posts and counting who had the most 'I want one' posts xD

Exactly, that's the catch :B

Is that is?  I feel like it is missing an ending.

+I want one

It's a haiku, so only three lines. Something like "haikus are fun/but sometimes they don't make sense/refrigerator"

Well, an $1000 gift card would be too difficult to do, they only go up to the $100 cards. So ten of them would be the best way to reach $1000 total.

It's a haiku, so only three lines. Something like "haikus are fun/but sometimes they don't make sense/refrigerator"

Haikus do in fact have three lines, but each of the lines must have a certain number of syllables. First line needs 5, then 7, then 5 again. Have a nugget of knowledge in this sea of spam. Your first line only has 4 syllables by my counting. =P

Edited by poetictragedy

Yes. Same thing if it gets moved to the Forum Games. The number of posts I've lost due to changes...

And that would be hilarious. I just had a vision of Jack Sparrow with a computer and an abacus.

Awww, well thats a bit of a bummer... I dont keep close enough track of my post count to notice if one or 2 get removed, but I shall watch this -__-. Though you have quite a high post count already lemmingllama ;). HAHA and now I have that image in my head as well xD Old school!!

lol man fool's day is already over here... its 7:30Am now for me, so it better not be a joke anymore :P

+1 I still wanna have a card...

haha its 3:45pm for me xD soo over this :P

iTunes here I come

+One Please

lol, Embrace yourself ITunes, we are coming!

1 card for me!

LOL all I can picture is iTunes hugging its self... the difference between brace and embrace xD :P