Free $100 iTunes Giftcard!

Koby

If I tell you this is my 10,000th post in this thread, do I win by default?  LOL

Hey, it will save you from having to count.  :grimace:

+ I want one

LOL, well that wont exactly work as there is a post number embedded into your post (yours is 208 for that post) :P (right hand side) 

haha but yes it would indeed!

If I tell you this is my 10,000th post in this thread, do I win by default?  LOL

Hey, it will save you from having to count.  :grimace:

+ I want one

LOL, well that wont exactly work as there is a post number embedded into your post (yours is 208 for that post) :P (right hand side) 

haha but yes it would indeed!

Hey, it was worth a shot.  Since this is probably a joke anyway, I figured I would make my posts humurous as well, lol.

+I want one Please  :exciting:

Hey, it was worth a shot.  Since this is probably a joke anyway, I figured I would make my posts humurous as well, lol.

+I want one Please  :exciting:

LOL worth it!! 

I shall help you out as much as I can ....

Plus I would like one

Thanks moodkiller .......... although, You are not Killing my Mood at all ....... you are making it better.  :ewhz:

+I want 1 ... or 2.... or 10.... or 1,000.  Whatever you have laying around, lol

Thanks moodkiller .......... although, You are not Killing my Mood at all ....... you are making it better.  :ewhz:

+I want 1 ... or 2.... or 10.... or 1,000.  Whatever you have laying around, lol

LOL awww yeah! Why thank you :P haha quite the opposite of my user name xD, very slick  :look_down: 

well, I think the max you could go up is 10 in the stage... but you never know :P He may have a few more lying around. 

LOL awww yeah! Why thank you :P haha quite the opposite of my user name xD, very slick  :look_down: 

well, I think the max you could go up is 10 in the stage... but you never know :P He may have a few more lying around. 

I was starting to wonder why I never see you on here, but it looks like you frequent the Anime Section while I am always in the Cartoons area.

FYI .... I just saw Koby enter this Thread a few minutes ago ..... I wonder if he is making fun of all of us that still believe this is real, lol.

+1 Card Please

Edited by slick1109