New PS Vita: Mini Review

Selfoss

Japan has relaunched a slimmer, more compact and less bigger version, without the gorgeous OLED screen, sadly. The lack of OLED thankfully decreases the cost of the console, thus making it more accessible to tighter wallets and a broader audience. 

psvita2000.jpg

The new slim Vita is almost 20% less thicker, a less premium build (like the original Vita), with LCD screen, a longer battery life (circa 7 hours) and the mysterious ports on top disappear, to make room to two LED lights that indicate notifications and the power state of the console. Another difference is the lack of a 3G option which I think won't come missed, as the console's purpose was made for gaming, and not calling. 

Despite it not being as quality feeling as the previous, the new slim Vita is still considered as a durable console. It also comes in more colours and has 1GB of memory already built in! I already own the original and don't plan on taking a minor step back by purchasing this one, the premium version is just fine for my tastes.

What do you guys think, anyone thinking of purchasing it? Let us know!