Have Anime Recommendations Made For You

So recently I discovered a website called AnimeCF. The basic premise of the site is that you type in your MAL username and it spits out what series you will likely enjoy based on your previous ratings. So far it has been quite accurate for myself, so thought it would be nice to share. So far my ratings for shows it recommends have been off by about 0.5 or less.

If you need a more in depth description of how it works, just click here for their info page.

So recently I discovered a website called AnimeCF. The basic premise of the site is that you type in your MAL username and it spits out what series you will likely enjoy based on your previous ratings. So far it has been quite accurate for myself, so thought it would be nice to share. So far my ratings for shows it recommends have been off by about 0.5 or less.

If you need a more in depth description of how it works, just click here for their info page.

I'm always looking for anime recommendations and usually just look at MAL's user recommendations at the bottom of the anime page. Usually it is similar anime, for example I watched Sukitte Ii na yo (Say "I love you") and when I went to the MAL page it had recommendations for Kimi ni Todoke and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun both of which were similar anime to the first. Only got around to watching a few episodes of each so far but they seem to be what I like. The website looks interesting. Thanks for posting this. 

I think I will check it out, usually I just choose animes that look and sound great but reading what you have said I am very curious to see based on what I have watched what will get recommended to me. I can usually just sit down and watch any type of anime some don't hit me as great while others do. I think I will try this now actually.

Cheers Lemming!

I think I will check it out, usually I just choose animes that look and sound great but reading what you have said I am very curious to see based on what I have watched what will get recommended to me. I can usually just sit down and watch any type of anime some don't hit me as great while others do. I think I will try this now actually.

Cheers Lemming!

Thats what I thought as well, but both of its top results have gotten 9/10's from me when it said they would be 8.8s. So means you hopefully wont get stuck with the really bad ones that also look interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much. It's usually hit or miss on Netflix, Crunchy Role, and Hulu with me. Gundam series are always easy to find since there my favorite but, I like to mix it up and watch other stuff to. The hard part is finding the right stuff. I don't know why but, sometimes I go through like 4 or 5 show's before I find the one I want. Thanks again this should mitigate a lot of the time I spend looking for the next coolest anime.