How's the weather where you are?

GeekyAlex

• 2 weeks later...

Uh it's monsoon over here, after a long spell of killer heat we're experiencing heavy rains, thunder storms and floods. 

Exact same thing going on over here. You wouldn't happen to live in the desert would you? One day I will have to put a cloth over my steering wheel to drive cause that thing is super hot, and the next I need to turn on 4 wheel drive and the windshield wipers at maximum speed because of super heavy rain and wind. Damn you Alamogordo mountains you make the most beautiful sunsets!! but you are so weather bi-polar its insane!

I think the weather has been weird everywhere this summer. Here in Canada, we have been having nice weather every morning, then overcast or rainy afternoons every afternoon.

Luckily today has been an exception, nice and hot all day with no clouds. Finally blew over I guess

I agree. It's getting harder and harder to predict weather now. We've been having a lot of sun too, with beautiful blue skies and lovely clouds, but it's so so so hot!!!!

South East of England here, it's tipping it down with rain right now. Last month or two it was all sunshine and some pretty awful humid weather that i'm not really used to but now it's all dark clouds and plenty of rain.

So basically, back to our regularly scheduled british weather™

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...