GeekyAlex

How's the weather where you are?

It's about 65 right now, but by the time I leave it'll be around 70 and then 80 when I leave the library this afternoon. Bluh. It's supposed to storm this weekend, so I'm hoping that means it cools down and doesn't just make it muggy and gross.

It's about 65 degrees outside and later on there's a 100% chance that my area's going to get buttboned by a hugeass storm system.

I wish that would happen around here. =/

The forecast here is just sun, sun, and have a little more sun. 

I want my cloudy weather. 

It got into the 80's yesterday. Today has been really windy since that storm front was coming in. It's nothing too special down here. It probably has weakened quite a lot.

Aaa, I was hoping it wouldn't rain until tomorrow night, but it looks like I'll be walking in the rain tomorrow. It's supposed to be about 70 by the time I get out of the library and still raining, so I foresee a very gross day ahead of me. u-u

not sure about outside (but it looks pretty cold and miserable) but in my lovely house my thermostat and heater have decided to not understand the difference between 18c and 24c. when the thermostat says it's 18c it feels more like 10 and when it says 24 it feels more like 30.... i think it is confused and needs a hug

It's a little cloudy and grey right now, but nothing outrageous. It'll be in the lower 60s by the time I get out of the library and hopefully it won't be raining anymore.

Sometimes we'll forget to turn on the air/heat (we turn it off when we leave the deck door open for the cats) and the apartment will end up being either 80 or 63, depending on the day and lunar cycle.