maxiumum number of episodes you have watched in a day?

UpsyDaisy

If I watch anime at all these days (haha) that isn't a movie, I'll only watch ones that have 12 episodes and just marathon them all. I did marathon Ergo Proxy and Samurai Champloo years ago in the space of two days, so it's an average of 12 episodes in a day.

I think I even stopped partway through both Ergo Proxy and Samurai Champloo to complain. It seems like something I would have done at 15 or whatever age I was when I watched them.

My knees and butt start hurting too much for me to sit still for long, so I get up all the time.

I have a hard time marathoning things.  I tend to play videogames/watch anime in moderation.  I wish I could though.

That said the longest for me is 8 episodes.  8 glorious episodes of The Endless 8.  Yup when I found out what they would be like I decided to marathon them to get them out of the way.  Guess what?  I actually enjoyed watching it all.  I really liked picking out the subtle differences in each episode.  You wouldn't notice things like that if you watched one episode every week or so.  But yeah, it gave me a greater appreciation for the series, and I think I'm the only guy who thinks they did a good job with it.

I watched all 30 episodes of the original Hunter x Hunter ovas. I cringed at watching subs as it was the first time I had extensively watched them, but I got use to the voices and have watched several subbed anime since then. I'm actually planning on watching Hitman Reborn sometime in May or whenever I finish Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho.

See what I like to do is save up on a bunch of anime like Bleach and Naruto then marathon them because I find them the most entertaining. If I watch any "tv" it's movies, anime, or youtube, or sports, which I get all from the internet. 

I don't know, I mean it seems I beat quite a lot of people during my average sittings. What I mean is when I watch Naruto, or even Naruto: Shippuden. I average about 15 episodes each session. Which could range from 10-18, and once I hit 25 episodes, and then the max that I stated before: 36 episodes in one session. Because of this, I watched the original Naruto in about a month and a week, of watching 10-18 average each session, which was almost every day. However, other shows out there for Anime, I don't think I have hit over 14 episodes. I don't know, I guess I think Naruto is just that epic, whereas other shows, that are better than Naruto, I just don't get the appeal to watch a shit TON of episodes like I do Naruto. 

Edited by Snowburden

I watched the whole Requiem for the Phantom in one day, which it's like 26 episodes or so, but I was free that day so is not like I can do that very often, and even if I could, I wouldn't do it again. I felt so bad for not doing anything really productive that day… Everyone has limits for doing the same thing for a long time. I think my max would be around 15 episodes.