maxiumum number of episodes you have watched in a day?

UpsyDaisy

When I picked up the protocullture collection of Robotech I was so into it for several days I watched from a little after I got up till I went to bed.  85 eppisode series at an average length of 23 minutes.  It took me 2 and a half days.  So I must have been watching about 30 eppisodes a day and I enjoyed every minute of it. 

• 1 month later...

I think the most I ever watched was uhhm. Let's see I skipped school for like 2 days and watched every episode of Evangelion. A buddy of mine let me borrow the DVD box set and I just laid on the couch stared at the tube. I fell asleep once then had to rewind and figure out where I left off. Then I skipped school for a third day because the movie and it's ending was so depressing that I just didn't want to get up. So I just sat there and digested the travesty that was the ending. Still a great series though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have sat down and watched 10 or so hours of anime in a single day a few times. I like to sit and watch full series at a time. Because I have about 50 series on my hardrive ready to watch, So I always have new anime to watch. And I always download the latest english dubbed anime series that release so I am constantly adding more.