maxiumum number of episodes you have watched in a day?

UpsyDaisy

Is it bad that I have watched just under 60 episodes in a day? This was in the month that I watched all of One Piece, had a weekend off and with nothing to do for a Saturday. Soooooo.....

O__o

Wow....

Most i've watched in a day...i'd say around 10 or so back when I first got into Naruto and Bleach. 

I watched a few episodes of each show every day during summer vacation but as much as I enjoyed them I couldn't stand sitting in front of my comp any longer than a few hours. 

12 seems like a nice number and roughly the average for this site.

For the ones who watch far more than that, do you guys have really nice chairs or something, because my butt starts to hurt after a while. That and my eyeballs start to melt, even though I have flux installed to prevent such things from happening.

I think part of it might also be the fact that I get distracted easily so, in the process of trying to marathon things, I suddenly find myself spending hours doing research on the history of Velcro strips because of some tangential statement made in the show.

• Like 1

For the ones who watch far more than that, do you guys have really nice chairs or something, because my butt starts to hurt after a while. That and my eyeballs start to melt, even though I have flux installed to prevent such things from happening.

I think part of it might also be the fact that I get distracted easily so, in the process of trying to marathon things, I suddenly find myself spending hours doing research on the history of Velcro strips because of some tangential statement made in the show.

I watch them in bed, nothing more comfortable when you dont want to do anything for a day. As for focus, I can only marathon when its a really good show that hooks my attention. Something boring would only put me to sleep

I don't like to spend a lot of time lying down because it bothers my legs after a while and I don't like to work off my laptop for extended periods (there's a little TV in the bedroom, but we never use it), but that does make a lot of sense.

Very few shows actually catch my interest--I end up marathoning just to get it out of the way and be able to say that I watched it, haha.

Well for me that was months ago, back when I was no-lifing for several months due to Graduation, so I could pull off such things, but nowadays since I finally got a job that isn't the case anymore sadly. I average about 4-6 episodes a day if I can before bed. Sometimes if I get the day off the next day I will watch as much as I can in one sitting, which ranges to now 8-14 episodes. Hehe even with my job I still watch more Anime then most...