Newbie to forum here! Tattoo artist by trade....

Klyde Chroma

Hello all! As stated, I am new to the forums here and I thought "what better way to introduce myself than show you what I do for a living!?"......

Soooooo, to briefly preface this post..... I have been paying the bills with art for many moons... my primary medium is tattooing (most lucrative for me) but I pretty much do anything I get paid for..... After working in street shops and doing A LOT of typical flash-tattoo (pictures on the wall) type stuff, I decided to move on to doing more specialized completely custom work...... And of course, while I'll do whatever my clients want, I have fosterred a small rep for being "that anime and gaming tattoo guy" locally (which is perfectly fine by me!)

Anyhow, enough of my babble..... on to some pics...

A miku inspired piece I am currently working on for a clients forearm. (concept)

mikuforum_zps0c3a2463.jpg

A everyones favorite saiyan prince for a leg piece! (concept)

vegnetfm_zpscfd74b18.jpg

Start of a Mega Man X half sleeve! (tattoo)

xarmfrm.jpg

Who doesn't want a mario mushroom on their body forever!? (tattoo)

webshroom.jpg

Better than mario... its yoshi!! as a foot piece (tattoo)

yoshifm.jpg

When I have more time I'll post more! I just wanted to quickly throw an example of what it is I do out there! Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Klyde Chroma

Oh wow, that's awesome! The foot one is really cute and I love the colours. Is the little swirly your signature or shop logo? (Breathless ninja'd me, ono)

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo, but between my extreme sensitivity to people touching me and also money, I don't think it's ever going to happen, haha.

You've got some cool stuff here! I particularly like your miku-inspired concept piece. Is that swirly thing your signature? It's cool! I like how you're putting it in your works too (on the girls hat), haha.

But seriously, wow, you can draw!

Thank you for your kind words! Yes, the little symbol is a "Triscal" (often spelled Triskelion, Triskele, Triscalion et cetera....) and has been my signature on my art since I was but a young lad :)

He did ninja you and it is really good work. Too bad I don't live in America lol, you'd make a cool tattoo artist to go to. You should get a tat EO, even with your sensitive skin you could get something small and simple done, like the chinese character for food :P

Hey friend! Thanks for taking the time to look and respond!

Well, my problem is I want some sweet butterfly wings on my back, which is the worst spot for people to touch. Everything I want will kill me.

I also don't know enough Chinese to be comfortable with having it on my body, haha. I can do Arabic, but there aren't any phrases or words I would want.

You'd be surprised.... some individuals who think they would be extremely sensitive to, or have an aversion to, the whole process end up sitting better then most.... Also pain and discomfort is totally in relation to duration... in other words if the tattoo doesn't take very long to do, the pain is nominal at best.... I hate pain, and do not consider myself tolerant of discomfort AT ALL.... yet I have a great deal of my body covered in tattoos... they really are a "different animal" so to speak.