Need the scoop on posting pics... particularly artwork.... **Newb "?"**

Klyde Chroma

So I have a quick question before I go breaking forum rules.... what is the correct size and format to post images of art work in the art section?

I am tattoo artist and visual artist by trade and would like to post a few things... thought I'd ask before I go and make myself into a "rule breaker" before I can even edit my sig and whatnot-LoL

Member pictures have their own thread inside the Balamb Cafe, and artwork can be posted in the Art and Lit section.

As far as I know, there isn't a size limit on image posting in there, but it is recommended that you use spoiler tags to avoid making each page huge.

Signatures have their own rules, which I am not familiar with at this time, but I believe are mentioned on your profile when you go to add a signature.

The signature rules when you edit your profile technically allow for the usage of two 600x220 images, which is a blatant lie, haha. Here's the real signature limits.

I think the forum has software that automatically resizes images, but I don't know if that transfers to mobile. Spoilers are definitely useful and you can always link directly to the high-res versions.