• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Averon
      Sorry, there is a problem
      You do not have permission to view this content. Error code: 2F173/H

How can I get access?
    • By mrbaer
      is there a way to delete sum of old Notifications I got over a 100 pages thanks
      🐱🐱
    • By ReQTeCH
      i've never watched a single episode of anime, or atleast, not that i know of. the amount of shows seems a bit overwhelming. if someone could send me a couple of good ones to start watching that would be perfect.
    • By VON
      I’m thinking of learning touch typing to improve my typing speed & accuracy, I have tried it a little but I find it very uncomfortable & difficult reaching certain keys with the correct fingers. Is this just because I’m starting out or does anyone else experience this?

I’m 19 & currently use three fingers per hand to type, I subconsciously know where the keys are on my keyboard since I can somewhat type without looking (with errors). How long would it take to learn touch typing & break my current typing technique?
    • By Wicked
      Hey, umm well I didn't know where to post this but I got my hands on every single DVDRipped episode of The Simpsons until Season 12 and well since a lot of people are complaining about the Itunes Rips and the crappy aspect ratio I was wondering if anyone would want to help me doing a Waifu2X "Remaster" of said episodes and changing the aspect ratio to 16:9  It's a huge and ambitious project