Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By mrbaer
      is there a way to delete sum of old Notifications I got over a 100 pages thanks
      🐱🐱
    • By Pi7on
      So, it's a while no that I'm trying to use Avisynth, but every time there seems to be a different error, so I figured I'd just ask here a few question to get rid of some doubts and to better understand the software. (I'm obviously a beginner so be patient 😅)

Ok, this is what I have installed now:
      - Avisynth 2.6.0
      - Avisynth +
      - AvsPmod

Here's the things I still don't understand that I think are preventing me from using the program correctly:
      1. When I download some new plugins, in what folder am I supposed to put them? In the plugins folder of Avisynth, or in the plugins folder of Avisynth +?
          And if its Avisynth +, witch of the 3 plugins folder?? (+ , 64, 64+)

2. When I load a source, how do I know which decoder to chose? (LWLibavVideoSource , DirectShowSource, etc..) 

3. Should I aim for 32 or 64 bit plugins?
    • By cgermino89
      Hi there everyone. I have a question to ask. I have family guy on dvd and I know how to rip it with MakeMKV and the basics of that area, but the problem I’m running into is the first 2 volumes of Family Guy have terrible interlacing issues and jittery picture during some still scenes. I was wondering what’s the best way to minimize these problems? I’m open to learning new stuff and have a decent PC ( i5 4590 GTX 980ti, 8GB Ram) 
    • By ReQTeCH
      i've never watched a single episode of anime, or atleast, not that i know of. the amount of shows seems a bit overwhelming. if someone could send me a couple of good ones to start watching that would be perfect.
    • By VON
      I’m thinking of learning touch typing to improve my typing speed & accuracy, I have tried it a little but I find it very uncomfortable & difficult reaching certain keys with the correct fingers. Is this just because I’m starting out or does anyone else experience this?

I’m 19 & currently use three fingers per hand to type, I subconsciously know where the keys are on my keyboard since I can somewhat type without looking (with errors). How long would it take to learn touch typing & break my current typing technique?