Do you smoke weed?

Ripcat

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I do smoke pot. It is a really great stress reliever. I don't treat it as very much of a social thing but considering I don't have a job and very little resources, sometimes I have to resort to doing it socially. Of course, it all depends on who I'm with. Most of the people around where I live are either I'M SO COOL AND SMART BECAUSE I'M SXE or I'M SO BADASS AND DOWN-TO-EARTH BECAUSE I SMOKE/SELL POT. So smoking isn't something that happens often for me, but if I could make it into a weekly thing then I would gladly do so.

• 2 weeks later...

I've only tried it once and that total turned me off of it. I looked back at it the day after and just thought to myself, 'Why did I do that.. Whats the point, I could have just as much 'fun' hanging with my friends..', plus a bad experience during my first high, never did it again.

To the previous two posters, you don't get high on your first try. Not trying to convert you or anything, just saying.

Also, smoking it sucks, I hate the action of smoking ANYTHING. I wish I could afford a good vaporizer because then I wouldn't have to smoke it when I do.

When you vaporise the plant it turns it in to a steam kinda thing, instead of smoke. smoking anything is bad for you because you are inhaling burning plants or synthetics.

Also, when I smoked first time I felt some things but I don't know if it was real or if it was placebo/light effects. Either way, when you smoke it the 3-5 time that's when you really feel the effects of it.

I think everyone should try it. At least in a good environment you don't have to use it in a bad manner and just be relaxed about it. When i think of doing it i think of it like a refreshment like we all like eating certain foods its the same as that. Obviously you shouldn't do it all the time you just need self control.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...