• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to do it a lot in college. I started to get extremely anxious and have panic attacks a lot after using it too much, so I had to quit. I was sad I couldn't experience the calming effect most people get when smoking it, so I kept trying it, and the same thing kept happening. I quit about 2 years ago after I thought I was going to die, and I started asking my cousin what his last words were. I had to retrace every thought I ever had that led to my panic attack, and I was going through my memories like a hard drive. I eventually traced it back to when I was driving to his house. I was thinking "I hope I don't freak out this time". Lmao, but after I calmed down it was hilarious when he was showing me the Mario Maker courses he made. This dude is insane at art. His course he made was ridiculous. And he showed me how to do the entire course that night. Ran through it like it was nothing. I seriously thought Mario was dancing through the entire course, it was so funny. I was in another world entirely, but of course the next day I forgot most of what happened. Kids, don't smoke gravs or weed at all if you have bad anxiety. If you do, YOUR GONNA HAVE A BAAAAD TIIIIME. xD 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Nah, no interest in smoking. Had some bad experiences with the doper kids in high school and it turned me off to weed before I ever got around to even thinking about trying it. It has a very negative connotation to me due to those people who stole from me and threatened to kill me in the name of weed, lmao. Sounds dumb now, but it caused me a lot of stress for years.