Hey guys just wondering about any new anime coming in 2013?

lothy

Hey,

I am just wondering about any new anime coming in 2013?, the latest anime (new) was Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! was really funny i advise you guys watching, i am also wanting to watch a new series what i am looking for is either a new harem to watch, a physiologic type anime or an slice of life genre of anime.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

~Lothy

So you said you liked Chuunibyou. Well the same people who made that will be making another original series called Tamako Market.

Then there's SHAFT. They'll have a very busy 2013. Their Monogatari series will continue with Nekomonogatari. There's also the Kizumonogatari but it's been pushed back so who knows when it will get released. They're also doing an adaption of Sasami-san@Ganbaranai. Another anime with an unconfirmed date from them is Magical Suite Prism Nana. Speaking of magical girls; the last Madoka Magica movie will air in 2013 too.

Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Bride will be showing in April. I'm watching for the plot blots.

The second Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito movie will air in 2013.

The 4th and last Evangelion movie will air sometime in 2013.

There's also another Fate series going to happen. It's called Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya.

Last but not least is my most anticipated series - The World God Only Knows III.

So as you can see 2013 is going to be a great year for anime. This isn't even a fraction of what will come out. This is just what I have my eye on lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...