My World is getting bigger!

Koby

Congratz again! It'll be fun having another baby here. Sakura won't be lonely now. LOL!

You should get married now that you are having a child. If you go thru the commitment of having and raising a child, then you should be able handle being married. Plus, it helps if something happens to any of you. I don't know how its like where you're at, but I know that here...if you're here you don't have any say if something happens. Say...if either one of you were in an accident...then the other would have no say in how treatment or anything else could happen...because legally you are nothing to the other. You're right to wait til you're ready. You don't want to rush into being married before the child is born. It's okay to wait til after the child is born. You don't want to have your girlfriend to get too stressed out while she is pregnant. I speak from recent experience...stress is very bad for her and the baby. Trying to rush into being married would definitely be too stressful. No matter what you do...as long as you are there supporting her then you can make it.

Good Luck

Edited by Dreamcastor

LOL congratz Koby, you should get married to your girlfriend. If you can have a baby, then why not make a commitment to marriage?

We believe in doing things on our own time and don't think we should get married just for the sake of having a baby. Maybe one day though.. Who knows what the future holds.

Lol guess everyone shares a different view, I personally would get married first. I guess that might be me thinking old fashion ahaha

All the best man!

• Like 3

LOL congratz Koby, you should get married to your girlfriend. If you can have a baby, then why not make a commitment to marriage?

We believe in doing things on our own time and don't think we should get married just for the sake of having a baby. Maybe one day though.. Who knows what the future holds.

Lol guess everyone shares a different view, I personally would get married first. I guess that might be me thinking old fashion ahaha

All the best man!

Don't worry, he is Texan, I imagine the girlfriend's father will force him to marry her at gunpoint...lol

Jokes aside, as I said in the IRC, congratulations man, can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl!

just like william and kate, but without the cost to the taxpayer.

Oddly my girlfriend was just diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum --- the same thing kate was diagnosed with.

Aw man! That shucks. I pray everything gets better and she can have a safe pregnancy.

When my love was carrying our little one, she had exactly the same thing. If it's mild, then they prescribe tablets for it, but if it's anything as bad as my other half got it, you'd probably be making regular trips to the hospital. My other half couldn't eat or keep down any fluids, so she had to spend a lot of the pregnancy being hooked onto a drip. However! Rough pregnancies tend to lead to easy labour! :) When my other half gave birth, it was so easy for her. There were no problems whatsoever.

Make sure you're there for it though, dude. I found the whole thing to be very surreal. Not in a bad way or anything. In a weird way, I got to know my son before he was even born. When he came into the world, he looked exactly how I imagined he would. (I actually had an extremely vivid dream in which he was born. This was several weeks before he was actually born, and he looked exactly the same. o_O)

Oh, and I advise you to take any advice you are given with a pinch of salt. Every child is different, and there are countless ways to deal with things. People are bound to tell you to do things a certain way. Chances are fifty fifty that it would actually work, though. Just go about things the way the two of you are comfortable with. You'll do fine. :)

Edited by The Welsh Paddy
  • Like 1

Oh, and I advise you to take any advice you are given with a pinch of salt. Every child is different, and there are countless ways to deal with things. People are bound to tell you to do things a certain way. Chances are fifty fifty that it would actually work, though. Just go about things the way the two of you are comfortable with. You'll do fine. :)

I would definitely say this. Everyone's advice, including one of the doctor's gave advice that wasn't much good. Your girl should already have the mother instinct in her and kind of already know what's best for her. Just be there for her every step of the way and support her emotionally and physically. :)

That's great news! Congratulations Koby! :D

Oddly my girlfriend was just diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum --- the same thing kate was diagnosed with.

Oh my, I just read that. In any case you have my support. You'll be in my prayers, I'm hoping for nothing but the best for your family.

Edited by Zanco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gratz Koby I didn't read the thread completely but from a skim I guess a little complications are happening(bit drunk). Hold your head high my man.

My lad was born at 25/26 weeks premature and is 15 hitting 16 years old now and born at 2lbs so miracles do happen(not religious).

My ex mrs sisters trainers got water breaked lol. Funny she never asked for them back :)

• Like 1

You know...I've been meaning to check out this thread....once I did, BAM!!

CONGRATUFREAKINGLATIONS!!!!

Dreamcastor up there talked about marriage, and certainly I would recommend such a move, but then again it's your choice.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck with your child and family!!!

BTW, I don't know if it's been six weeks or not but may I ask: is it a boy or girl?!?

• Like 1