Games you regret buying/playing

Kyle_Dimetri

I have 3 purchases that I regret above all others the first is sniper ghost warrior 2, it takes hand holding to a whole new and annoying level the whole game is literally shoot this guy now that guy and so on. The second is starforge alpha and that’s just because the devs just seem to do f**k all and so it will never even come close to completion or what should be completion. the final one is mass effect 3 I won’t even start on this just look at any of the hundreds of videos about it on youtube.

Sonic Heroes - much too difficult and annoying to put up with for a Sonic Game. The only thing I really liked is the music. The fact that Team Rose had the best game-play difficulty and length (as in not too long, but still challenging enough.) says something is royally wrong with this Sonic game.

Metal Arms - A Glitch in The System: Most unfair / unbalanced 3rd - Person Shooter that I have ever played - the fact that I cannot cheat to make it better makes things worse...

• 2 weeks later...

Underworld - The Eternal War

I could look past the terrible graphics and the near impossible to see bullets, it was the repetitive gameplay. I regret buying it not because it sucked, but because it was so addictive.

I think the only other game I regret buying is some Rugrats game I got earlier this year. It literally took my girlfriend about an hour or so to complete. I wasted two English pounds on that rubbish. I was in bits.

I am notorious for buying (and trading in, then buying again) games that I soon regret shortly after, though I have slowed down over the past few months. Really, the only thing stopping me from going back to my old addiction is that there aren't really any great games for PS4 at the moment, and I have so many games on PC that I would instantly regret buying another one, no matter the price.

But to name a few, I would have to say I have regretted buying any of the Tales games for PS3, also Final Fantasy XIII... oh, and Shin Megami Tensei IV. These are fairly popular games, but I expected something different prior to buying them and never really got into them. 

Oh, and every single CoD game I have ever purchased. I stopped after Blops II. 

I honestly regret buying and playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf... why? I'm too addicted >_<... I go on every day, and I only got my game at the end of February. 

I feel you there! Actually, I regret getting rid of it. It was fun as heck.

Freakin'  Danganronpa

All the characters are obnoxious and I can't get into the "gameplay". I'll never know what possessed me to think I would enjoy that game, but damn do I regret getting it.

Oh and Injustice: Gods Among Us, I was on a DC kick at the time and ended up getting the big collectors edition with the statue and what not, total waste of money, just seeing the statue and box it came in pisses me off. I've been thinking about selling it just so I don't have to look at it anymore.