Sakura's Arts

Alice

lol, I just about died when I read this.lmfao Also don't they call that Bishounen? Where they are to pretty to be real. They all look very feminine. Like Ouran Host Club....

Yes, pretty men can be called bishonen, but they don't always have to be gay. I meant every word I said--I read a lot of yaoi manga before I completely lost interest in manga. I even used to know the difference between seme and uke!

Oh, I know Bishounen characters aren't gay by the genre. I I thought it was just a style.

huh. what has happened to the world.... manly men are no longer the norm?! WHAT ABOUT THE MOUSTASCHES!!! SAVE THE TASHCE!! And the chest hair..... think of te poor chest hair.... T.T

sorry for that outbreak, lmao. Anatomical proportions are one of the hardest things that any artist has to deal with, so don't worry about having it look a bit off at first. Quite suprising really, most people have trouble drawing women to proportion, not men. Should be a bit easier considering you don't have all the curvy bits...lmao

These are so awesome!

Yeah, I unfortunately suck at drawing too lol... It's hard when I feel like drawing something then give up half way because it looks crap xD

These are awesome and youre a really good artist ^^

I suck at drawing too and I know what that's like, I have a sketchpad of half finished drawings because they look crap lol and I give up on them haha

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...