Sakura's Arts

Alice

I have always thought of making clothing. All the clothing I draw on my characters are my own design. The only reason I never have put clothes like these together is lack of finances. Even I would love to where the clothing I have put on these characters. :)

• Like 1

Have you considered going digital with your work? Or are you just going to stick with traditional media?

My favourite is the one labelled Destiny. She looks interesting.

Damian seems to be lacking a pinkie finger, haha. And the belt around Tsuki's middle looks painful, but that's a killer skirt.

I have thought about it...but like a program to properly do it. Damian is an old pic..did him a couple years ago. I put my own design ideas as clothing on all my characters.

Thank you

I have always thought of making clothing. All the clothing I draw on my characters are my own design. The only reason I never have put clothes like these together is lack of finances. Even I would love to where the clothing I have put on these characters. :)

Clothes eh...Hmm...If you make some wicked gothic clothing I'd certainly be into it, and needs to be mens clothing lol...Speaking of which I havent seen a drawing of a man on here yet, you've done teens and boys it looks like but no men yet, maybe the next project?

there are (imo) a few things that could be polished up (mainly proportions) but I like them.

I agree with this, sometimes you'll get it perfect though, I'm the same way. I'll draw a bunch of okay ones then one good one.

I am not good at drawing men. They always come out deformed or looking girlie.

You should look up some how to draw men. Find the differences in the bodies.

Edited by seirachan

Yeah, if fan girls and the constant "that's a MAN????" declarations are any indication, pretty boys are all the rage and not a huge issue. Of course, I prefer more androgynous looks on my idealised characters that I have adorn my desktop, so I personally find no issue with males looking feminine. It was part of what kept me reading yaoi manga for long, honestly. And then the anatomy got to me and I had to stop before I developed yaoi hands.

• Like 1

Yeah, if fan girls and the constant "that's a MAN????" declarations are any indication, pretty boys are all the rage and not a huge issue. Of course, I prefer more androgynous looks on my idealised characters that I have adorn my desktop, so I personally find no issue with males looking feminine. It was part of what kept me reading yaoi manga for long, honestly. And then the anatomy got to me and I had to stop before I developed yaoi hands.

lol, I just about died when I read this.lmfao Also don't they call that Bishounen? Where they are to pretty to be real. They all look very feminine. Like Ouran Host Club....

Edited by Reptoholic

lol, I just about died when I read this.lmfao Also don't they call that Bishounen? Where they are to pretty to be real. They all look very feminine. Like Ouran Host Club....

Yes, pretty men can be called bishonen, but they don't always have to be gay. I meant every word I said--I read a lot of yaoi manga before I completely lost interest in manga. I even used to know the difference between seme and uke!