Ps3 or Xbox 360?

Dark_Angel13

I have both but for me my Xbox 360 is basically only used for Halo and Guitar Hero/Rock Band. My Ps3 on the other hand is only really used for RPGs and Fighting games.

I guess I just stuck to the same genre's I orginally played on them.

I got the ps3 because I was given a ps as a birthday present, and I enjoyed it so I continued getting it's successors. PS->PS2->PS3.

As for the Xbox360, I played Halo on my friends Xbox. "I MUST HAVE THIS" Was my reaction, and then it's the same story. Xbox -> Xbox360

They're both fun but to me they have completely different feels so I can't say which one I perfer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meh, it seems like most multiplatform games run better on the 360,(RE6, all the assassin's creed games, call of duty black ops, the list goes on) The main reason I got the ps3 was so I could use it as a media hub with ps3 media server, plus it's cheaper than the 360 where I live..also a very small part of me wants to play "The last of us" and to finish the metal gear solid series, also seeing as most games that come out for the 360 I can play on the pc anyway, (don't care that much about halo or gears of war) I just had no reason to get an xbox.

• 2 weeks later...

PS3 for me, First reason is cause it can play Blurays and DVDs. So not only did I get a console I got myself a blu-ray player. I'd been wanting one for awhile so I don't have to steal my mothers anymore. Second I don't have to pay for internet I already pay for, If and only if I wanted to I could pay $5 a month for free games and stuff. I wasn't interested so I don't know everything you get with it. Some people say the graphics for the PS3 is better then the 360 but I don't know. It was the Free internet and Blu-ray player that sold me. I only just got a PS3 recently because of Resident Evil 6, and I found I love Dragons Dogma as well but these games are also on the Xbox 360.

PS3 over here.

I chose the PS3 because of my history of usage and enjoyment of Sony products. The graphics are near perfect compared to the 360, free online gaming, and it has some of my fave games lika Naruto, Final Fantasy, Devil May Cry, etc..

To me, Sony has always gotten enjoyable games to their systems, and I've never really cared for Microsoft products.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I owned two systems. hmm kinda hard to explain why i own two systems because ps3 had a free service online and you watch bluray or 3d ray that awesome. xbox 360, what paid service c'mon $59.99 a year hmm at least I signed up for xbox reward to earn free microsoft point (20 pts) i need to reach 100 pts <_< cheap point. you know ect ect/