Steam Summer Sale!

Elchzard

Then...why buy Arkham Asylum? Asylum itself needs a decent card. Are you planning to upgrade?

The power of the Summer Sales compelled me lol!!! I'll suffer though this game until I get the next one on console.

I'd like to upgrade, but I'm not sure what type would work with my case and what power supply I'd need because I think mine doesn't put out enough volts. Guess it would be good to look into it and get something for my birthday or Christmas.

Edited by lolrawr

I have only got the batman franchise pack so far,also i dont know why but i feel a little dissapointed with the sale this time,i think its because they havent put on any challenges/achivement hunts this time.

True that. I saw that there was something called a badge, with things to do to earn it, so I spent a good hour looking up the forums to see if it did earn me anything. Nope. I wonder why they didn't have it this time? At Christmas, I got Sanctum by using up a few Coals, so I was looking forward to the summer sale.

I'd like to upgrade, but I'm not sure what type would work with my case and what power supply I'd need because I think mine doesn't put out enough volts. Guess it would be good to look into it and get something for my birthday or Christmas.

Tell us your case and specs and I'll recommend a good card. Shouldn't be too hard, unless you're using a Mini-ITX case or something like that...

Edited by RikuoAmero

Well, i finally got my square enix pack! I'd reccommend to any and all who can see it!

Bought sanctum too When it was 75 off and I already regret paying for my university education as it'll probably go down the sanctum toilet.

I tried to pick up the dead island pack too, as zombie killing is what I do. But alas I ran out of time.....BOO!

Damn steam. Just waiting to see what else they grace us vaguely obsessed users with now. I mean a mate of mine hasn't slept more than 3 hours a day for the past week and has almost spent half a months rent.

I personally picked up both YS games (the more expensive one on a flash special), the DA:O Ultimate bundle, Orcs Must Die + all DLC, and a host of other small goodies. DA:O is what set me back the most. Though this does mean I have another 50+ hours of guaranteed entertainment for when my summer break ends and I'm back in the land of filtered internet.

I want to get the GTA collection. I really do. I love that series and the chance to get ALL the GTA games ever made for just 12 bucks sounds really awesome. Plus, I haven't played GTA 4 yet so this looks like a good way to start ...

... or so I thought.

Turns out that even if I DO make the purchase on Steam, there are still 3rd party DRM's waiting and I'll have to register on *gulp* Games for Windows LIVE in order to play that.

So ... yeah, fuck it. I'll just pirate the series. I'd rather die than go through a GFWL ordeal again.

I want to get the GTA collection. I really do. I love that series and the chance to get ALL the GTA games ever made for just 12 bucks sounds really awesome. Plus, I haven't played GTA 4 yet so this looks like a good way to start ...

... or so I thought.

Turns out that even if I DO make the purchase on Steam, there are still 3rd party DRM's waiting and I'll have to register on *gulp* Games for Windows LIVE in order to play that.

So ... yeah, fuck it. I'll just pirate the series. I'd rather die than go through a GFWL ordeal again.

Weird thing is, Rockstar offer GTA 1 and 2 for free. This is legit, totally not pirate or anything.
/>http://www.rockstargames.com/downloads#/?collection=7

heh, who'd have thunk it.

To be honest though, I didn't get into the series till GTA 3 and even the pirated version i played of 4 didn't quite suck me in as much as San Andreas.

I'm just glad Rockstar finally broke up that silly relationship with GFWL for Max Payne 3.

Edited by Nero D. Ace