Steam Summer Sale!

Elchzard

More like global emptier of pocketbooks. I spend soooo much. Though admittedly, I get enough stuff that I have enough stuff to not feel the need to go get more new games for quite a while.

Usually after Steam sales, you get enough games to last you 6 months. Then you're funds are replenished for the next sale. Hell, so far I have enough games to last a year.

Friend request and invite sent. Also, for those who LOVE a steal, the entire Dawn of War franchise is about to stop being available at 92% off in another 8 hours.

And to those who're already in the group now, send invites to all Kam players whose ID I didn't have. Make this group grow!

Edited by Nero D. Ace

Don't just bookmark it dude, download it. Steam is like the best thing since sliced bread. Number one rule about it, is to never buy anything for full prices because it will just go on sale eventually if you wait. I've pretty much gone full steam ahead with all the games I get for PC. Only downside with that is if Valve ever goes out of business I have no games.

• Like 1

Number 2 rule on Steam, never buy games on sale, unless they are A: 75% off or more because it WILL be lower, or B: you have absolutely nothing to play and need some new games (which isn't a problem for most Steam gamers).

Edited by G Bass
  • Like 1

Eh not quite true... sometimes the only way to get some of the more interesting added value stuff is to pre-order, preferably during a 25%+ off or better deal when the pre-order first goes up. Though that only applies if you actually have enough income to justify the extra shinies being worth it!