Code Geass Oz the Reflection questions

Pichu324

I have a question about this new Code Geass project. I've heard of the setting and the plot but I am very confused... is it an anime series or a manga series because to me it sounds like there making both but from two different perspectives. Does anyone know? And also does anyone know when its coming out? And also (I know alot of questions) does anyone know when those other ova's or picture dramas are coming out? The Nunnally in Wonderland, the Miraculous Birthday, and the akito no exile (I think thats what it is called) is coming out? I heard July 26th. And confirmations on that?

There is a new OVA series coming out that is set around the end of R1, but it's a side-story with all new characters.

The new manga coming out is set like 17 years after the end of R2.

It has been rumored that Lelouche will appear in the new manga. However, he will not be in the OVA that is coming out soon.

Hm MAL says the Akitio the Exiled OVA comes out August 4th. The Nunnally in Wonderland on July 27th. I hope they don't try to milk the series, but even if they do I'm still watching it because I really liked R1 and R2.

Edited by lolrawr

There is a new OVA series coming out that is set around the end of R1, but it's a side-story with all new characters.

The new manga coming out is set like 17 years after the end of R2.

It has been rumored that Lelouche will appear in the new manga. However, he will not be in the OVA that is coming out soon.

This will be interesting to see. I havent heard much on any of these topics exept for Nunnally in Wonderland. But its sad because wikipedia doesn't even mention Oz the Reflection. I kinda want that one the most at this point. But thanks Koby for clearing that up. Do you know which is which?