Who's the number 1 in the anime universe?

Mystro69

If we combined all the universes of the anime genre together! Who do you think is the greatest bad ass of all time! Who is number 1 for being the most powerful, toughest, highly skilled fighting character that could not be defeated by any other if challenged?

• 2 months later...

I would choose to disagree. Simply because is any shinigami would write Goku's name in a death note he would die. So, I'd have to say the Shinigami King, because hes the most powerful shinigami plus he is immortal.

You forget, in DBZ death is nothing more than a troll. Goku died how many times? Besides, even in death he was able to come back while dead and beat the shit out of whoever. Shinigami King would be completely useless.

You forget, in DBZ death is nothing more than a troll. Goku died how many times? Besides, even in death he was able to come back while dead and beat the shit out of whoever. Shinigami King would be completely useless.

I have a question about that. It's something that's been bugging me for a while. What name would you write in the Death Note to kill Goku?

The americans know him as Goku, Japanese call him Son Goku and Vegeta continues to refer to him as Kakarrot.

Now while his birth name would be Kakarrot, most people call him Goku/Son and it'd even show up on his driver's license.

In fact, this makes me think how this'd work in the actual show itself. L was majorly called Ryuzaki or L by those around him and he hardly ever used his own name. It makes you wonder if the name that he grew up with was his own name or not? He could have gone around calling himself M instead of L, or just changed his name.

But that makes me think that to change his name, he'd have to go to the register's office. Does the Death Note keep track of all the names in that register, of all the registers in all the world with all the languages and dialects and ... *BRAIN EXPLODE*

Lol well I like Goku as much as the next guy/gal but I don't think he'd be the strongest in the anime universe, don't get me wrong he'd certainly be up there but I'd say Alucard would be King, only cause he's practically immortal as well and he just needs a little blood to come back, I mean he get's beheaded and the crap shot out of him and just laughs it off like it's a little scrape, plus I think he'd eat Goku and not sure if Goku can come back if he's been digested...I know a lot will disagree with me cause Goku has energy attacks and all that garbage but Alucard has awesome guns and crazy vamp powers, I'm sure even Alucard could find a bullet type that would hurt Goku hahaha

Lol well I like Goku as much as the next guy/gal but I don't think he'd be the strongest in the anime universe, don't get me wrong he'd certainly be up there but I'd say Alucard would be King, only cause he's practically immortal as well and he just needs a little blood to come back, I mean he get's beheaded and the crap shot out of him and just laughs it off like it's a little scrape, plus I think he'd eat Goku and not sure if Goku can come back if he's been digested...I know a lot will disagree with me cause Goku has energy attacks and all that garbage but Alucard has awesome guns and crazy vamp powers, I'm sure even Alucard could find a bullet type that would hurt Goku hahaha

A Hellsing fan, eh?

Well, there's a problem with your theory of Alucard being immortal. Spoilers till Hellsing Ultimate OVA 9 involved so imma put it in a box.

Alucard is not immortal. He's just absorbed the souls of so many humans that they keep giving him life even if someone does stab him. However, after he unleashed ALL his souls, it was stated that he's now become "kill-able", which is why the Nazi fat ass orchestrated the whole event.

Also, even if he did end up eating Goku, I think that it'd be very similar to the time he got absorbed by Buu, so it's nothing he can't handle, actually.

In terms of bad-assery, Alucard might take the belt, but all things considered, Goku is one of the most over powered characters in the DBZ universe, over powered to a ridiculous extent actually. He was winning World Tournaments in his late teens for crying out loud, mastering techniques that Gods had failed at. And if you think about it, Goku eventually ended up becoming stronger than the most powerful "Kami" in existence.

HE GAINS THE POWER TO DESTROY ENTIRE PLANETS FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!

Alucard may be bad-ass but his power level pales in comparison to Goku.

It's hard to argue against Goku, except in one area; he's dumb as all hell. If all his enemies weren’t so hell bent on over powering him or out fighting him, he wouldn't be all that difficult to knock off. Tick him into eating some poisoned food and once he's out, keep him sedated, lol.

^^^^ my point exactly, he may be strong but he's a moron, he'd rather eat then fight so as he said, just give him some sedated food, he'd eat enough of it im sure then once he's passed out just put him somewhere he can't escape from, then Alucard is king and yeah I already knew about the souls thing lol, he's still unkillable in my books, its just all theory lol

^^^^ my point exactly, he may be strong but he's a moron, he'd rather eat then fight so as he said, just give him some sedated food, he'd eat enough of it im sure then once he's passed out just put him somewhere he can't escape from, then Alucard is king and yeah I already knew about the souls thing lol, he's still unkillable in my books, its just all theory lol

That's just part of the author's style. Plus, the poisonous food theory doesn't really work. Remember when he entered Princess Snake's castle on Snakeway and she fed him food laced with enough sedative to keep a shit load of elephants sleeping for days and then he woke up just after 5 minutes.

Sorry bro, not even the king of vampires stands a chance against that kind of brute power.

That's just part of the author's style. Plus, the poisonous food theory doesn't really work. Remember when he entered Princess Snake's castle on Snakeway and she fed him food laced with enough sedative to keep a shit load of elephants sleeping for days and then he woke up just after 5 minutes.

Sorry bro, not even the king of vampires stands a chance against that kind of brute power.

Yeah well she didnt use enough clearly, you need to feed Goku mega sedatives and then hit him with a billion tranquilizer darts or just put him in that time chamber thing where time doesnt pass and lock him in, I doubt he could get out and if you throw a bowl of ramen in there he's sure to go after it so that's how you lure him in, or with something shiny hahaha.

Sure Goku could probably kill Alucard but I highly doubt Goku would even understand him or he'd be very confused, Alucard can use that to his advatange with the time room thing :)

Also, I'm not a fan of Goku so much, VEGETA FTW!

time chamber thing where time doesnt pass and lock him in, I doubt he could get out

Sure Goku could probably kill Alucard but I highly doubt Goku would even understand him or he'd be very confused, Alucard can use that to his advatange with the time room thing :)

Also, I'm not a fan of Goku so much, VEGETA FTW!

1. You've got the time chamber wrong. Time does pass and it does it extremely quickly. 24 hours outside is like 1 year inside.

2. Piccolo, Goten, and Gotenks were trapped inside with Buu, but they ALL managed to break out.

3. I think you're forgetting how adapt Goku is at fighting. He may be ignorant at all other things, but when it comes to fighting he gets serious. Especially once that Saiyan blood gets pumping. I doubt he'd get confused or be taken advantage of very easily or for very long, and if so it wouldn't happen more than once. You've already acknowledged Alucard would be no match in a fair fight. Goku would not even have to go Super Saiyan to take on Alucard.

4. Vegeta doesn't even compare to Goku. Also Vegeta had to cheat his way to Super Saiyan 4, without ever actually achieving Super Saiyan 3 either.

• Like 1