kametsu mobile

Lantern89

I understand that it is devoted to anime downloading but i dont think that being more mobile friendly would get in the way of that. i just think it would help with making posts or checking on threads when your not around a computer. plus i think with Koby being an admin it would help him stay on top of things easier too

I dunno what the site looks like on a mobile.. or how to just change it for mobile use only without changing the whole thing or whatever.

On my cell, when I look on the web.. all I see is text.. no images, css, etc..

Maybe the archive works good on mobiles? It's on the bottom right of any page of the forum:

http://forums.kametsu.com/archive/index.php

let me know.. also if that doesn't work.. anyone know of a way to make the site mobile friendly or whatever and whats wrong with it right now when you try to view on a mobile?

i checked out the archival as you suggested which it seems better for load time but navigation is a little more difficult and it seems to be read only. not trying to be a pain and make more work for you just thought it was sumthing that needed addressed. anyway its not a huge problem its just slow and posting is a little harder.

• 1 month later...

Two thinks Koby, and I don't mean to resurrect an old post but, 1. You can't post from the archive.. Can you? And 2. I noticed this when looking at the archive, you don't have to be logged in to view it, so people could just grab the links from there, couldn't they? That gets past both the registration requirement and the post requirement

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The site loads fine on my Zune. Though the chatbox is kind of slow, but that's what I expected anyway.

I was thinking about getting a data plan next time I upgrade my phone, so I would probably start coming to the site from my phone when I can't use my laptop. Sooo I think a mobile-friendly site would be nice.

does the rest of the site work on zune? besides the chat? if so then that also goes by what i said.. pretty much all we need is a better chat.then it would be good on zune and psp. =] ...oh this may help anyone who wants to look into making a better chat or something.. idk.. but anyways theres a mobile chat called ebuddy. it doesnt load as soon as you type something in, rather it refreshes every 15 seconds or so. if we could have a chat like that somewhere on the page it would be great. i wish i had the brains to help this matter more. it appears like koby was looking into it already. so i was just thinking on it. lol but cant do much.

oh i see. ok. well i guess your right. how ever. your zune may be better than you think it is. my psp is hacked. lol i can get youtube on my psp. most people cant view youtube from a psp. but. not only can i watch videos from online. but i can also watch in great quality. just because it is made for mp3s that doesnt mean its lowtech or weak. its just, maybe they didnt bring out its true potential. i know if my psp cant even see the chat, and your zune can display it and allow you to use it, then your zune isnt as bad as you think. well thats what i think. lol i cant be sure. but im guessing by comparing what i already know. lol sorry. im a tech nerd. i like wires and software and stuff. =] im always taking things aparts haha. :greedy:

either way. the chat would be nice.

ps. i love your banner thingy!!!! seriously music is my life... i play guitar and piano.