What did you have for Dinner?

Shazi

We don't have popeye's here EO, strictly kfc so we have no other chicken fast food alternatives with similar food. Well the vomiting is more likely to happen, make sure you're pointed at a window, trashbin or toilet when and if that occurs though and if not, aim for java. Might be a funny experience lol. I made baked potatoes with herbs, carrots, pumpkin and I cooked up some nice fish I got. Was pretty good and I'm not really a lover of fish

I had McDonalds.... I know not healthy but I was tried of cleaning and working...couldn't be bothered to cook.

I ended up have KFC...despite me not liking kfc...*sighs*

I cannot eat KFC anymore, one faithful night I was on one of my fastfood craves and decided to get KFC, that night I got food poisioning (When I say I, I mean me and my brother) and we where the sickest we had ever been for 4 days.... Didn't eat fastfoods for 4 months and when I did go back to fastfoods KFC was off the menu for good.

KFC could be a great meal....if it had the staff to back it up. I always like it for it's chicken and chips. If they didn't have 13-16 year old kids cooking the food at the two I use to go to, then there would be no issue. Sure they are just starting a job and learning the ropes but in all honesty the amount of time I hear bad things about KFC or even see it with my own eyes they really should have better measure/systems in place to stop this food being under cooked or what ever else they do to it that makes it go bad.

• Like 1

Agreed man, that's why I like the one I go too, all hours of the day it's almost an ALL adult staff, people well above their teen years or at least 18 so they know what cooked chicken is meant to look like lol. I avoid a lot of fast food places with young workers, especially if they seem inexperienced simply by observing them for one moment... So basically Macdonalds lol, I despise going there, it's like 15yr old central when it comes to employees

Most fast food places here have a staff of 13-18, most leave school and join the work force expecting it to be better. So Fastfoods here are pretty average, even some of our best resturants have young staff but these are the food places the can server good food as they have strict guidelines set to make sure everyone gets quality food 99% of the time. Still in todays world fastfood is cheap and fast so I guess you get what you pay for.

• Like 1

Pretty much. A couple times we'd go to Panera Bread and it'd be like, did I just step into a high school? Can any of you people buy a pack of cigarettes or a skin mag without getting carded?

I haven't had any bad experiences with a fast food place yet, but I have been in line behind people who were currently have a bad experience with a fast food place.

Of course, there are restaurants I've been to and had no issues with, only to hear about people who had horrid experiences--like there was one restaurant I've never had a problem with, but one of my friends was telling me they went in a huge group to it and they all had their cards charged by like hundreds of dollars more than the bill actually called for.

Tonight I'm going to make cottage pie. Woo.