What did you have for Dinner?

Shazi

I have eaten so many bags of Hot Cheetos that I have guaranteed myself at least one ulcer or some other digestive issue in the future.

And Hot Pockets. Pretty sure those aren't good for you. But they're delicious??? My unrefined palate will make sure that not only will I never be an Iron Chef, I will never be a food competition judge.

"I'm not eating that. I don't eat octopus."

"It was the secret ingredient."

"No points for anyone."

• Like 1

I try not to add salt if I can help it. The only time I consciously add it is if I am baking and it is in the ingredient list. I think I get salt from pretty much everything else, so I don't need any more? I wish I had a personal nutritionist, haha.

But I still eat almost all of my fruit with salt. I am going to die because I like salt on my apples.

• Like 1

I have some salt in orange juice. Brings out the flavour. Tis nice on watermelon too, thats why the spanish it salt serrano ham with it.

But anyhoo I had some home made ramen! God I love Coles, never knew they sold mirin, or miso, or any of that jazz. So today I kinda splurged and this is the result; Rune's Teriyaki Bacon and Beef Miso Ramen! (I realised I didn't have chicken so I thought, meh bacon goes with everything).

Ramen_zps93a13993.jpg

Edited by Anras Rune

You could make like a cookie pizza! With chocolate and candies and stuff. There's a place at the mall that does these kinds of dessert pizzas.

I made an unholy amalgamation of vinegar, spicy SPAM, and potatoes. It turned out better than anticipated, haha.

I do most of my shopping at Weis. Sometimes Wegman's, to buy my shampoo and stuff.