What did you have for Dinner?

Shazi

You don't really need a recipe, haha. Just get some leftover meat (ground, minced, whatever), throw in some vegetables (onions, carrots, green beans, peas, whatever as long as it's chopped up/little). Add some broth and flour to tie it together and mix up the whole thing. Throw it in a baking dish, top it with some mashed potatoes, and stick it in the oven. Forty minutes later you have a delicious meal. You can also broil it for a bit to brown the mashed potatoes if you're into that.

My cooking is a lot more cavalier than my baking. Which probably explains why my meals have a 75% success rate, haha. At least with my baking it might be ugly but it is almost always delicious.

I hate leftovers too, but we're poor, haha. Eating the same meal twice in a row is so depressing.

Unless it is sushi.

I would eat sushi every night if I were rich. Aw ye.

I spilt some peas earlier when I was making dinner. There is probably a bunch of them under the fridge. Do people clean actually under their fridges because I've never looked under there. There could be a portal to another dimension and I'd never know.

Leftovers are the best thing ever. I only eat them as breakfast or lunch the next day, but if it is left over mince then I'm all up in its face making it into spaghetti omlettes or meat pies (of the pastry variation). I don't really leave much else as left overs. Maybe pizza.

And the underneath of my fridge is a hellish landscape of god knows what

75% of the time when I cook, I am putting random stuff together, so almost everything I make ends up being variations of the same thing. I am never going to be an Iron Chef.

Tomorrow I am going to make an upside down pizza. Unless something happens, like I catch fire. I was going to make it tonight, but I got lazy. Late start at the library today made me sluggish.

• Like 1