What did you have for Dinner?

Shazi

very simple really i dont care to  u can call me lazy or simply uneducated   as long as ppl get the point or understand   then im fine with the way i talk      

Oh I wasn't trying to say I had an issue with it, just never seen someone do it before, type however you feel is best for you. But seriously fix that shit up man :P jkz.

no worries im very laid back   not much bothers me dude  u could say i was a fkn homo and deserved to die and all i would do is laugh at u  ^^

Well that's a little harsh, I was just going to say YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!! :P Then maybe throw empty soda cans at your head. My dinner menu upgraded as I now have more yoghurt but dif flavour lol and it's 3 mins to midnight :P The best time to eat yoghurt!

For the past 2 days my brother has been eating my share of dinner, oh my god. Rage...

Aah, my little brother would do that to me too, haha. I'd get so mad. It's like, I'm not hungry right now, but that doesn't mean you can just eat all my food because I waited ten minutes before claiming it.

We had Red Robin today, noms. I had an ADULT BEVERAGE. It was okay, still not really great and I could taste the alcohol. I think I might have to stick with, like, ice cream shakes that also happen to have a thimble of booze in it, I don't know. Java had some beer, it smelt and tasted awful.

• Like 1