What did you have for Dinner?

Shazi

I'm trying to imagine a dark angle. Like...

angles.png

I think we'll have spaghetti tonight, and chili tomorrow. We still have a bunch of sausage to go through.

Cereal doesn't last long in this household. Both Java and my roommate, when they're too lazy to cook but they want to eat, they just eat cereal. Like I'm pretty sure they just pour it into their faces.

• Like 2

Soy milk is disgusting. I tried chocolate soy to see if it makes it better. It does not. Plus I keep reading that soy is bad for you, so I don't know.

I have chocolate almond milk that I can tolerate, but I just don't like cereal enough to get it all that much.

But yeah, I'm lactose intolerant, dairy gives me horrible gas. I keep eating yoghurt and ice cream because they are laden with sugar and I am a child, but it still upsets my stomach, haha.

Pasta mixed with browned beef and with a side of sweet peas. Easy and tasty.

I skipped dinner yesterday, some family drama with my brother caused me to come home at like 7am, so I just crashed!

Tonight though, I'm planning on having rice and steamed fish. yummy.

Tut tut, dinner is the most interesting meal of the day! Missing it is like missing half of the tasty foods

What is cold pine? The only thing I can think of is the tree, and I'm pretty sure you don't eat trees?? Or like Pine Sol, but I don't think you'd be alive after that.

Didn't have dinner last night due to laziness, but tonight I'll probably make the last of that sausage we have in the fridge and then move onto eating chicken for a week.

i had 2 peanut butter sandwiches and a large coffee and a bowl of chocolate and vanilla icecream for desert,when your single and a male you tend not to care to much about what you eat.

I think though that women are far more responsible,i never hear of a woman having cereal for dinner lol.

What is cold pine? The only thing I can think of is the tree, and I'm pretty sure you don't eat trees?? Or like Pine Sol, but I don't think you'd be alive after that.

Didn't have dinner last night due to laziness, but tonight I'll probably make the last of that sausage we have in the fridge and then move onto eating chicken for a week.

Lol. Pineapple that was cut up and stored in a fridge turning them cold.