4 koma ive been working on

kashem2

i hope this is in that right place if not im sorry. i usually dont go far from home (content distro xP).

this is just a little 4koma (4 panel comic) Ive been doing.kind of like a web comic but without a website to put them on lol. heres to strips let me know what you guys think. =)

3mA4v.jpg

p2dLg.jpg

Edited by Emotional Outlet

these are good! Much better than most stuff folks come out with nowadays anyways...What do you use? It looks computer generated, so which program?

thank you. and its called ComiPo. its super popular in japan. but an English ver was released not to long ago. still doesnt have all the cool do-dads that the Japanese ver has but its cool. its for people you cant draw like that or are to lazy to to still be able to make manga.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, for starters you should really learn English grammar, lol. There was no capitals.

lol i know there isnt xP this isnt the final thing. just a concept to make sure its funny and does look wired. ill go back and fix text later.

edit: got the update i was waiting for so ill be making more soon (=

• 4 months later...