Do you shave?

shinji

Do you shave?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shave?

• 1 year later...

I don't shave... you are only a real man if you have an epic beard, that is why all death metal bands, and metals bands in general are so amazing, they always have at least one epically bearded member. If the band has someone with a beard, or facial hair of some kind, they are good... if not, they almost always blow. Even if you hate the band, they still own because of their epic beardage. It is a law of existence, Adam's Law of Awesome = Beard = Awesome.

Sadly, my beard grows slowly, so on the extreme rare occasions that I do shave, it takes months to get back to epic-level...

Side-note: I have never once shaved my goatee

Question: Has anyone other then me used a straightener on their beard? ...it was like top-of-the-head hair, but on my face...

I used some gel and made the beard into three spikes, and used some temporary white hair coloring on them, then got a big spike of my hair, and used some red temp. coloring on it, put some fake fangs in, and I looked kinda like Diablo from D2, good times.

Well, I'm 17, but can grow quite a massive beard within a week. Unfortunately, the school I attend does not allow facial hair whatsoever, so I'm shaving like every other day (and even then, it's REALLY pushing it). During the summer (and when I graduate), I'll be shaving my neck every-, maybe every-other, day, but I'll let everything on my face just grow out.

In case you're wondering, I also shave downstairs; I don't want a garden around my tree. O_o

I also shave the back of my neck and the top of my chest (just what connects with my neck); yes, I'm a pretty hairy individual. My friends call me Wookie. :)