Do you shave?

shinji

Do you shave?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Do you shave?

heh. a little controversial-ish topic that i always start on everyboard. haha.

"Do you shave?" :P whether it be upstairs .. downstairs .. legs or whatever (u don't have to say where :P haha)

and yeah.. DO YOU SHAVE?!

i shave. started when i was a wee lil lad of the age 13 i think.

haha yeah .. a bit young i was. :P

I shave my armpits, and my legs, since I'm a girl and all. I let the hair on my legs grow for a couple of weeks, and man it was bad. xD

ergh.. don't remind me >_<

my friend (girl) didn't shave her legs for like a month or 2. she told me to feel it .. it was slightly prickly ... but more like guy's legs hair :S

i was like .. EWWWW!! >_<

and yeahh .. my hair grows fast unfortunately so i gotta shave like once every 3 days or so :(

ergh.. don't remind me >_<

my friend (girl) didn't shave her legs for like a month or 2. she told me to feel it .. it was slightly prickly ... but more like guy's legs hair :S

i was like .. EWWWW!! >_<

Mine felt like that as well. After that I knew I had to go back to shaving every week like a normally do. I can't imagine what my armpits would've looked like if I hadn't shaved them. >_<

My hair grows fast.. Have to trim or shave it every couple of days. But since I usually just trim it's still pretty thin. xD

My hair grows fast.. Have to trim or shave it every couple of days. But since I usually just trim it's still pretty thin. xD

Well I trim it every few days, just depends on how I feel. I am 16, almost 17(17 next friday). I never let it get real thick though.