What made you continue to watch Naruto after the first episode?

Xanodus

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started to watch Naruto in Tv Cartoon Network Some Years back when i didn't even own a computer seeing the first episode where it starts like a story telling about the nine tail demon fox attacking the village and being sealed into a child after that naruto was goofing off he was a child after all he was treated badly by everyone in the village i didn't expect anything i was getting a little bored the point where i got interested in naruto is when battling against Haku Naruto's seal will be loosen and the power of the kyuubi world come out a little bit and that made naruto interesting .

naruto is just a starting point in shippuden things will be Blasting.

if you skip watching naruto it wouldn't really give you the priveledge of knowing what Shippuden is truly like. You miss a lot of the key developments of the main characters, and even if you think you know the story (not saying That you don't) theres just something different in watching the episodes. You miss the epic battle scenes and betrayals, the jutsus and the improvement of jutsu, the comedic moments of inner Sakura and idiot Naruto, the perverted commentary of Jiraiya, the deviousness of Orichimaru....yeah.

Not to mention You miss the amazing amazing AMAZING soundtracks for backround music and theme songs. You also miss how the execute the handsigns and how they progress to actually getting to shippuden. You also miss the VERY KEY MOMENTS of Naruto and Kyuubi's relationship

I also though Naruto looked boring and never wanted to watch it! xD

I though Naruto was about some kid who was a ninja and that everyone wanted to learn from him!

(MAN WAS I WRONG!)

But I had nothing to do and I decided to give it a chance. The first few episodes were mehh but then after I saw all the angst of ep 15,16, 17 I wanted to watch. When I got to the chunin exams I was hooked! xDDD

At Shippuden I couldn't do another day without Naruto.... I will die when the serie ends..... xD

I guess I kind of identified with Naruto. I am disabled and was always treated like an outcast growing up.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

I guess I kind of identified with Naruto. I am disabled and was always treated like an outcast growing up.

But I never got all of the funky superpowers though :(

i didnt start watching naruto from the first episode, i just happened to watch the orochimaru vs 3rd hokage episode which make me keep watching the next episodes and finally decided to start watching from episode 1 until now.. it was an exciting anime.

• 2 weeks later...