What made you continue to watch Naruto after the first episode?

Xanodus

I first started watching Naruto about 1 month ago, and sadly had to drop it, since I just couldn't get into it. I started watching it because of the many fans and recommendations here, but in the end I just couldn't continue watching it after the 8th episode.

So why did you start watching Naruto, and what was the best part about the series' that made you want to continue watching it?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto in the beggining, I must admit was a little slow and doesn't have a very rapid pace. However, after you reach around episodes 20-ish it starts to get interesting, you meet new characters, and a new 'arc' begins. Naruto is simply an amazing series if you watch it through. I'd seriously advise you to continue watching it and give it another chance. And then...don't forget Naruto shippuuden as well! <3

I first saw my friend watch it aswell as my little brother, so I saw a few scenes here and there, if I remember correctly it was around the Zabuza arc to the forest of death and they kept restarting from ep1 when they reached sasuke gaining the curse mark.

I remember thinking it was similar to Tenchu because Kakashi looked like Rikimaru, Anko - Ayame and Orochimaru - Onikage.

anyway once they decided to proceed with the newer eps i began watching it one day because I had plenty of time and I have been hooked ever since (they left it on a cliff hanger so, I just had to know what happened next and the rest is history).