What made you continue to watch Naruto after the first episode?

Xanodus

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My first experience when watching Naruto would be when I saw it appear on television but I missed some episodes I think I was up to the part where Team 7 was doing their mission to retrieve the Heaven and Earth scroll , I found it pretty interesting and then I guess I wanted to see how it all begun and then I just kept following the storyline. The best part of the series that made me want to keep watching is ... the story behind each character, I loved it, it really drew me in ^^.

I really liked Sasuke a lot (initially) and there was no mistaking the similarity between Naruto and DBZ (my fav anime). The first thing I ever read was actually the Rock Lee x Sasuke fight in an issue of Shonen Jump :)

From the begining it was obvious there was something special about naruto and thats what kept me watching. when i found out about the ninnetails and its power it hooked me even more and it always amazed me too see him use its chakra.

I think a certain 8 year old with the mind of an 18 year old and the stache of an adult man may have had something to do with your continued viewing of the series :P

Slow in the beginning but begins to pick up. Well, I really started with the manga, so I kinda knew what was going to happen and such. So I wanted to watch the whole thing until fillers threw me away. I despised all those filler episodes that existed in Naruto. Now I dont watch it cuz the fillers killed my joy of watching Naruto