What made you continue to watch Naruto after the first episode?

Xanodus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found it on adult swim when Bleach went into reruns, the first episode was eeh not what I was expecting (now I know why it was in disneyxd). I couldn't really get into the show before adult swim picked it up because it was so many episodes in.

I can't explain why i'm watching it now, other than simply being an anime fan. At some point bleach and naruto seem to mirror each other, but Naruto is much more childish and younger than Ichigo. Oh well. As long as adult swim is showing it, I'll be watching it along with the rest of the Saturday night line up.

my brother started watching it by how much read or reply the post and started watching it after him and liked the anime .It is nice one I liked so much .First i start this anime on mobile.(Best quality) and ended on mobile (naruto 1-220 and naruto shippuden upto 112).I liked so much that i download again but in PC mkv.Now i watched on PC .I liked both subbed and dubbed version to watch

I had heard good things about Naruto and I were to stop at episode one I couldn't call myself an anime fan. I didn't mind the first episode and I still remember my first time watching it, I found it interesting and with lots of possiblity. With most animes if you stick it out through the first eps I am sure there will be something that you find that will make you say watching the anime was worth it and with naruto it had many high points for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...