Dragonball Return of the Saiyan

Hamachi

Chapter 109: Training for the Unknown Force; learning about the Royal State

Last time on Dragonball ROS:

Satur took Dyuu on a Spirit Journey through his life. And Dyuu learned everything about her father's tradgic past, she also learned that the Unknown Force is coming to Earth in one week. The Unknown Force is very powerful. Also Dyuu was given the Royal State to aid her in the fight against the Unknown Force. What will happend in this chapter of Dragonball ROS? Find out now.

Now:

Ryo is helping Dyuu master the Royal State and Kybetsu is versing her in the TMI Training Arena. 6 feet below TMI's main building.

Ryo: Are you ready to enter the Royal State?

Dyuu: No!

Ryo: You'll be fine. And this will be great training for when the Unknown Force arrives and destroys SuiJena.

Dyuu: I guess you're right. Come at me with all you got!

Kybestu: Now this is the Dyuu I know! HYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

POW! BOOM! BAM! BANG! KA-POW! BANG!

Kybestu: This is the Dyuu I remember! Face my Gailck Gun!!!!!

BAM! Dyuu is struck by it and she get's very mad.

Dyuu: Kybestu!

Her eyes glows white and her hair stands up as if she was going to transform into a Super Saiyan. And BAM! She repels Kybestu so far he slams into the eleavtor. Across the battle fieldand across the mout of lava surronding the batttlefield.

Ryo: She entered it! She entered it!

Kybestu: And she got some power.

FLASH! Kybestu transoformed into a Super Saiyan. and he fired a ki-ball.

BAM! Dyuu deflected it. BOOM! To the other side of the arena.

SSJ Kybestu She's even more powerful than the Demon! I can't beleive she had this power locked up inside of her! Oh God this is better than watching Yamcha screw up a Spirit Ball in the Hyperboilc Time Chamber!

Dyuu is not in her body, Satur has taken her out of her body to explain a few giudelines. Satur is riding on the back of a Chinese Dragon.

Satur(Spirit): Dyuu I called you here to explain to you about guidelines.

Dyuu(Spirit): Guidelines?

Satur(Spirit): That is right, GiudeLines. All of the past Kings and Queens were masters of the elements and fighting techiniques. Take King Koga for example. He was a brillent master of every material art in the world. And he also was a master of the Royal State. And he never learned how to control Water. So he was never a Fully Realized King.

Dyuu(Royal): So all I have to do to become a Fully Realized Queen is to master all of the elements?

Satur(Spirit): Yes. But you need the Elements help for this task.

Dyuu(Spirit): Why? They can't be trusted!

Satur(Spirit): Becuase the are the only ones in this universe that can teach you. I must warn you about this: I three years a star will come to Earth. It is no ordinary star. Inside the star is the Hoshians. Their leader Thraco wants Nemecko's Gaurdian postion and he will do at nothing to take the throne. He is the fully Realized Elemental Master. And if you don't stop him, he will not only take over Earth and the inslaze all of the citizens. He will fuse Hoshi with Earth to make Harth. You must destroy the star and kill him. Warn your friends about him. I entrust you with this. Also if you are killed in the Royal State, your decidents will not achieve this power. I wish you good luck and whenever you need me all always be in your spirit.

Dyuu junped back into her body. And she exits the Royal State. And Dyuu, Kybestu and Ryo head for Nemecko's Lookout and they see the other EX-Fighters. And lands and runs over to her friends along with Ryo, and Kybestu. She explains everything her father told her during her trip with him.

Nemecko: So how do we stop Thraco?

Dyuu: It's obvilous we find the other two Elementals that we didn't kill and ask them if they will teach me Earth, and Water Controlling.

Kybetsu: That's not going to work. We don't know where the other Elements are. Fury and Current came to domanite the world. Who's to say the other two won't, and not to mention that we don't even know there names.

Dyuu: Damn. I could ask my father but.....

Kybestu: But what?

Dyuu: I can't contact him.

Kybestu: Damn you! POW!

Kybestu strikes Dyuu in the face and she goes flying a few feet and she get's up.

Kybestu: You have the Royal State! You can contact him easly! Why can't you just reenter it again?!?!?!?!

Dyuu(crying): Becuase I don't know how to. But a bastard like you won't know either. All you did was close your eyes and the demon took over your body, you had no God Damn controll over him!

Kybestu: This meeting is over.

Kybestu flyies away into dust.

Dyuu: (He'll never change.)

Dyuu has entered the Royal State for the first time. But she doesn't know how to enter it and re-enter it. Kybestu became the bad guy today as he yelled at Dyuu in an angry rant. Making Dyuu cry. Kybetsu might never return. Will Kybestu return and will Dyuu be able to enter the Royal State? Find out in the next chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 110: The Unknown Force's Arrival

Knowing of the up coming threats: The Unknown Force and Thraco. Dyuu went into training and after being ponuced on by Kybestu, she entered the Royal State. Satur than took Dyuu's soul and explained to her about the guidelines of the Royal State. Before he let Dyuu go, he explained to her that a threat, a terrible threat named: Thraco will appear in three years. He will arrive when winter begins.

Now:

Kybetsu is still flying towards a hidden library that he discovred years pior to the events of "Dragonball ROS" but never told anybody.

Kybestu: (They mentioned "The Unknown Force") That's amazing. I thought he was dead. Brother I will have my revenge on you.

Back at the lookout, Dyuu is now calmed down and she is ready to train and perpare for the The Unknown Force's arrival.

Nemecko: I can sence that a unknown presence is arriving in Earth's Atmosphere. It's only a matter of time before it crash lands in one of the cities.

Dyuu: And until than we have sometime to train!

Tien: My legs hurt. And I haven't eatten in hours.

Yamcha: Come on Tien, stop complaining!

Tien: !

Yamcha: Okay what's the plan?

Nemecko: We only have a few hours. So in that time, I suggest we evacate the cities.

Shiru: I agree. The humans can't protect themselves from the Unknown Force.

Dyuu: Shiru you're right. Let's evcauate the cities! Nemecko, Shiru: North City. Tien & Yamcha: East City,......

Sakura appeared.

Sakura: Don'y leave me out of it!

Dyuu: Never. Okay continuing. Me and Sakrua: South City. And who's ever team's done first go to West City. Let's go!

The teams departed to the cities they were assigned to. Team 1: Nemecko & Shiru arrived at North City.

Shiru: How do we get these people to listen to use?

Angry Male: How green freak get the hell out of the road!

Nemecko looks at the angry male in an intimadating way.

Nemecko: Where you talking to me?

Angry male is scared.

Nemecko: Answer the question.

Angry Male: Yes.....I was.

Nemecko: In that case. HYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!!

BAM! Nemecko dents the hood of the car.

Angry Male: AHHHHHHH! What the....

Nemecko: That's not all I'm going to dent if you don't get out of my face.

Angry male turned into the Scared male and he drives off driving backwards. He doesn't care who he hits aslong as he is safe from Nemecko.

In East City, Tien & Yamcha have already started to evcuate East City. In South City Sakura is evcausting the citezins be herself. Dyuu left for West City. Dyuu wants to give the people a chance.

Back at North City, Nemecko and Shiru has finally evcuated the people on to a nerby helicopter and ferry.

After a few hours of evcauating the people of SuiJena the EX-Fighters has regathered to North City.

Sakura: So when is this Unknown Force coming?

Nemecko: So..... He's here!

BAM!!!!!!! The Saiyan Pod crashed into the streets of North City leaving a giant creator. The EX-Fighters perpare to fight, as the Unknown Force emerges from his pod and creator and he lands on the street in front of the EX-Fighters.

Dyuu: Are you looking for a fight?

The Unknown Force creates a pink energyball and throws it the the EX-Fighters. They dodge the energyball and the Unknown Force appears above them.

The Uknown Force has arrived and he means buiseness! Cna the EX-Fighters stop him before he destroys the planet or will Earth fall victum to the Unknown Force? Find out on the next chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!!!

Chapter 111: His Name is Aura

As the The Unknown Force appoches, The EX-Fighters evcuated the cities. They regrouped to North City after they were finished with the evcation. Than falling like a metor, a Saiyan pod crashed into the streets of North City. The Unknown Force appeared and fired a pink energyball at the EX-Fighters. Find out of happends in Dragonball ROS!

Now:

Dyuu(Descending to the ground): Grrr!

Dyuu looks up and the Unknown Force appears above Dyuu's head and he comes in with a two fists cupped together and POW on Dyuu's head. Dyuu falls to the ground. BAM!

The Unknown Force: Girls can't fight. They can't even fly popperly.

Dyuu(Mad): You sexist bastard! Girls can fight and fly!

Sakura: Don't let him get to you!

Dyuu transformes into a Super Saiyan. And charges for The Unknown Force.

POW! BAM! KA-POW! BOOM! BA-BOOM! SLAM!

The Unknown Force: You're good. For a girl that is.

SSJ Dyuu: I hope when I kill you, I send you to Hell.

TUF(The Unknown Force): Is that so? Well before you kill me, I should tell you my name and what's under this clouk.

SSJ Dyuu: Well spit it out!

TUF: My name is Aura! And under this clouk is Saiyan Armor.

SSJ Dyuu: Are you the one that killed my father?

Aura: Nope. That was my grea-great-great grandfather, who killed your father.

Dyuu's eyes starts to glow white. And her hair starts to become more spickier.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Tell me your grandfather's name!

Aura: His name is Nomak. He died over four centery's ago. And you, a girl can't defeat a man, even if she tried.

SSJ2 Dyuu: I defeated alot of men! I killed Cednerius, Cevrus, and many more!

Aura: Don't become a Super Saiyan 4. I sure hate to face a female Super Saiyan 4.

SSJ2 Dyuu: You're making me mad!

Aura: Fine let's fight!!!!!!!!!!!!

They Both charge for each other and BOOM! BAM! BANG!

Aura(Fighting): I was wrong! Girls can fight!

SSJ2 Dyuu(Fighting): Hehehe.

Dyuu pulled herself away form Aura and she laughes a Super Kamahamaha at him.

Aura: No. No. No!!!!!!!!!

BAM! Aura is struck by the blast.

When the smoke cleared, Aura was leviating in a postion which says: no harm done.

Aura: That attack was a weak female attack! Now this is what you call and attack!

Aura laughes his famous "Pink Focus Ball" and it homes on Dyuu's energy signal.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Oh crap.

Dyuu tries to lose the ball but it follows her where ever she fys to. Then Dyuu holds her ground and tries to stop it but BAM the ball rams striaght into her stomach. And a pink explosion engulfed Dyuu. Helpless to save her Nemecko takes action. Dyuu falls out of the explosion and her gi is total. Her left pant leg is torn up to her knee and she lost her (Goku) shoe. On her right pant leg, her (Goku) shoe is lost(destroyed) and her knee is showing and on her torso, her jacket/gi top is destroyed and all is visble is the green leather that she wears underneith it. She doesn't wear the armor anymore. She falls on a roof top of a 6--8 story office building. Aura appeared with a "Pink Focus Ball" ready to end Dyuu until BAM! Nemecko stikes Aura in the back. Forusing him to lose his grip on his attack. Aura turns around.

Aura: You think that's funny?

Nemecko: You're a clown? Dance clown!

Nemekco is casing a fight against the Ultimate force in the Universe. Can he stand up to Aura? Or will Nemecko be killed? Find out on the next Chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!!

Great story you have going here. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Ba11ard. I intend to. Shocking new revelations await in future seasons.

Chapter 112: Last Judgement

Last Time on Dragonball ROS:

The Unknown Force had arrived. And being his sexist self, he made a comment that girls can't fight. Making Dyuu mad, Dyuu transofored into a Super Saiyan and charged for The Unknown Force. Later he mentioned that his name is Aura. Aura fired his "Pink Focus Ball" and it haomed on Dyuu's energysignal. Nemecko got fed up with not being able to help, that he throws himself into battle! Who will win the battle Aura or Nemecko find out tonight/today!

Now:

Nemecko grips his thrord brown cape and he takes it off around his neck and he tosses it aside.

Nemecko: Okay you freak of nature, let's fight.

Aura: I agree!

Aura & Nemecko: HAAAAAAAAAAA!

BAM! POW! BANG! KA-POW! BANG!

Aura crashes into buildings and Nemecko smashes into houses. Meanwhile Dyuu is training to muster up some stregth and move out of the line of battle.

Dyuu(weak): Urgh! Tie...urgh....n. Urgh...cha.

Yamcha: Did you hear that?

Tien: No.

Yamcha: Was it Dyuu?

Tien & Yamcha looks up at the buildin' that Dyuu fell on and they see that she struggling to get down from the buildin'.

Tien: DYUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Dyuu falls from the buidling.

Tien rushes to her aid. And BAM, Tien catches Dyuu in his arms.

Tein(Holding Dyuu): You okay?

Dyuu(Weak): Urgh...ah.

Tien flys back down to the ground, where The other EX-Fighters are. They lay Dyuu down on her back and put a Senzu Bean in her mouth. She starts to eat it. The Senzu replenshes her energy.

Dyuu(waking up): Whaaaaaa! What happend?

Tien pionts to the battle.

Dyuu(getting up off te ground): Is there winner yet?

Tien: No.

Nemecko & Aura lands on the ground and Nemecko charges his speical beam Cannon up.

Nemecko: Special Beam Cannon!

He fires it at Aura and Aura doesn't attempt to dodge the attack. It stikes him at the heart. Forcing blood to come out of his mouth and Aura falls to the ground. Bleeding from the mouth and chest. Thinking he's dead, The EX-Fighters runs over to Nemecko and congratulate him.

Dyuu: Nemecko I can't believe you defeated Aura!

Sakura: Me'n either!

Aura(Getting up from the blood ground.): You...think I'm dead? Feel my wrath!

Aura takes out two black magic cards and starts to chant.

Dyuu: What is he doing?!?!?!?!?

Nemecko: Chanting.

Aura throws the one the card and it lands on the ground, where his blood is. Next, he throws the other card into the sky. Creating a vortext of black and grey clouds and acid lighting and rian.

Aura continues to chant. Than suddleny, the ground where his dry blood is, starts to open some kind of portal.

Dyuu: I get the feeling that something bad is going to happend.

Nemecko: No crap.

Aura finsihed his chanting. And he decended to the ground.

The EX-Fighters run over to him.

Aura(dieing): I...did what...Urgh.....all of the past Unknown forces....urghid....

Aura dies.

Mysteroius Vioce: Are we too late for the party?

The EX-Fighters look up in the blackend sky and they see Freiza.

The EX-Fighters: FREIZA!!!!!!! ALL OF THE HELL DWELLERS!!!!!!

Bojack: Hell surely is a buet! Right Cooler.

Cooler: That is right. And today ,arks the end of the world.

Omega Shenron absorbed the Black Star Dragonballs and he transformed into Super Omega Shenron.

Super Omega Shenron throws his hand up in the air and gases magic comes out of his hand. The earth is turing into a wasteland destroying everything in it's wake. Only survivors are the Hell Dweelers and the EX-Fighters.

Hell Dweelers: Hahahahahaha!

Super Omega Shenron: The Earth is ours!

The EX-Fighters face is lit up in fear.

Hell has been raises. And The EX-Fighters are they only ones that can stop the Hell Dwellers. What will happend in the next chapter? Find out on the next chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 113: Shiru's Death

Aura was struck by Nemecko in the heart, forcing him to enter the last esort. He bled from his chest and mouth. Thinking he was finally dead, the EX-Fighters cheered for nemecko and was happy for his second victory over evil. But Aura wasn't dead. He awoke and ascended to the sky and started chanting. In his hands were two cards: One for Blood Release the other for Soul Release. Aura threw the Blood Card to the ground. And it fell in his blood. The other one, he threw to the sky, creating a blackend sky of blackend clouds. After he finished his chanting he fell to the ground below. And Dyuu lifted his head up. And Aura died in Dyuu's hands. Than the Hell Dweelers appered. Led by Omega Shenron. In on that note, Shenron absored the Black Star Dragonballs. Transforming him into "Super Omega Shenron." What will happend in this chapter of Dragonball ROS? Find out now.

Now:

Super Omega Shenron: This world is ours. And the Hell Dwellers own it.

Freiza: So beat it.

Dyuu: And if you refuse?!?!?!?!

Cooler: Then we will kill you!

Dyuu: Tough words.

Tein: You're not moving!

Shiru: Yeah you bastards!

Freiza: It seems that the fresh one wants a death wish.

Dyuu: Don't hurt, Shiru, he's only a kid!

Freiza: I don't care! HYYYYAAAAAA!!!!!

BAM! Dyuu stops Freiza's fist in his tracks.

Dyuu(Transforming into SSJ): I hear you're afriad of Super Saiayns.

Frieza is in fear.

Freiza: You defeated me 1,000 years ago!

SSJ Dyuu: That's right!

POW! Dyuu uppercuts Freiza in the chin and he goes flyin'.

BAM! He SLAMS into a destroyed building.

Cooler: My brother is weak! 1,000 years ago, I almost killed you! HAAAAAA!

Cooler chrages for Dyuu, but like Freiza, she stops his (Cooler's) fist in it's tracks. And throws him at the same building that Freiza is lieing in unconsince.

Super Omega Shenron: That was clever. Now give me Shiru! So I can kill him!

SSJ Dyuu: Never! Shiru run!

Shiru(Transforming): Yes! Not staying here and dieing!

Shiru transformes into a Super Saiyan and flys away but Shenron is too smart and he teleports to Shirus path of flying.

Super Omega Shenron(telepotring in front of Shiru): Hello!

SSJ Shiru: AHHHHH!

Shenron grabs Shiru by the head and smashes him into the ground, face first.

Super Omega Shenron: How's that kid!?

Shiru(Eatting dirt): Not grood.

Shenron gripps Shiru's head and picks him up (by his head) and he fires an Energyball at Shiru's chest. Blasting him far from his location, killing him.

Dyuu looks over her should and sees her son. Dead. The EX-Fighters and Hell Dwellers stop fighting and they see the horrific site.

Dyuu(Cry): Shiru...no. I won't lose you too. Shenron. I'm going to kill you.

Super Omega Shenron: Is that little bastard okay!?!?!?!?

Tien: He just sank to the losest level of murder. Killing an innocent child.

Dyuu(Crying): What did he ever do you to!??!!?!??!!?

Super Omega Shenron: Oh let's see. He called me a bastard and ran away from me and made his death alot more painful.

Bojack: Even though I hate the EX-Fighters. I think that just made you go to low.

Sakura(Crying): We have Senzu Beans! Let's give them up for Shiru!

EX-Fighters: RIGHT!!!

The EX-Fighters run over to Shiru, who's life is clinging by a thread.

Shiru(dieing): Urgh!...I ca...urgh...hardlurgh.....talurgh.

Dyuu(crying): Don't worry. Senzu Beans are on there way.

Super Omega Shenron: Atttack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hell Dwellers try to attack, the defevislis EX-Fighters, when suddenly. Kybestu appeared in his Super Saiyan 3 state.

SSJ3 Kybestu: Killing children? Now you die!!!!!

Hell Dwellers & SSJ3 Kybestu: HAAAAAAA!

BAM! BOOM! KA-POW! BNAG! BOOOM!

Meanwhile Shiru is dieing at a fast rate.

Shiru(dieing): Urghd-burghe EX-Fighurghrs.

Shiru dies. At age 10. (2215AF-2225AF)

Dyuu(crying): Noooooooooooo!

Sakura: Don't worry. When this is done, we'll wish him back.

SSJ3 Kybestu is holding his own against the Hell Dwellers.

Shiru has been killed by Super Omega Shenron. Dyuu has lost her will to fight. And Kybestu is holding his own against the Hell Dwellers. Can he hold them off long enough for The EX-Fighters to get up on their feet and fight? Find out in the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!!

Chapter 114: The BlackFlamed Wolfzaru

Shiru bad mouthed Shenron, which led to his death. Shiru was qiuckly killed by one energyball. Dyuu is haertbroken and enraged. Before she could make a move; Kybestu appeared in his Super Saiyan 3 state. And he started to attack the hell Dwellers and he continues to. What will happend in this chapter of Dragonball ROS???

Now:

Dyuu is on her knees, then she got up with the tears turned off. And her eyes starts to glow white. Dyuu enters the Royal State.

Royal State Dyuu: Omega Shenron! I will have your head on my mantle!

Super Omega Shenron: Threats won't bring Shiru back!

Royal State Dyuu: Mention Shiru again!

Super Omega Shenron: Shiru was a spoiled little bastard that couldn't fight!

Royal State Dyuu: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dyuu launghes her Kamahamaha X10 at Shenron.

Super Omega Shenron: RRAAAHHHHHH!

Shenron got blasted by the blast.

Royal State Dyuu: Now are you going to revive my son?!?!?! Or do I have to become a Super Royal Saiyan!?!?!?!?

Super Omega Shenron: No. Your son died with honor, I hate him for that!

Royal State Dyuu: RAHHHHHHHHHH!

Dyuu transformed into a Super Royal Saiyan.

SRSJ Dyuu(With a deep vioce): Now do I have to kick your bastard self across the universe to presuade you? Or do I fight you!?!?!?!?!??!

Super Omega Shenron: I choose fight!

Dyuu & Shenron: HAAAAAAAAA!

POW! BAM! BANG! KA-POW! BA-BOOM!

Omega reapeares with Dyuu in his hands and he throws her like sword being thrown to another person.

BAM! Dyuu exits her Royal State and she get's up off the ground. With fire in her eyes, she transformes into a Wolfzaru but with Blackflames.

SSJ3 Kybestu: She is now the Blackflamed Wolfzaru.

Blackflamed Wolfzaru: It's time for you to die!

Dyuu unleashes her Blackflamed kamhamaha at Omega Shenron's chest.

Super Omega Shenron: GAHHHHHH!

Everyone is shocked.

Freiza: You killed him!

Blackfriend Wolfzaru: Rahhhhhhhhhh!

Cooler: Nothing can stop her.

Freiza: I can.

Cooler: With what?

Freiza: My fifth transformation.

Freiza has an evil grin on his face.

Freiza: Hey fido!

Suddenly Super Omega Shenron starts to shrink in size and power. The Seven and Black Star dragonballs extract out of his body.

Kybetsu: Look at Omega Senron!

Tien: He's Syn Shenron now.

Kybestu: But he's disappearing!

Syn shenron returns to Hell.

Blackflamed Wolfzaru: Rrrrraghhhhhhhhh!

Freiza: Face my fifth form!

Friza transformes into his fifth form.

Dyuu has fear in her heart. Also her heart is going to fail soon. So this means the battle with Freiza is going to be the last battle she is goign to have.

Kybestu: don't let him intimadate you!

Dyuu nodds her head "yes".

Dyuu has transformed into the terrible Blackflamed Wolfzaru and she's determind to destroy the Black fire Cards beofre her heart stops. Time is at the essints! Will Dyuu be able to destroy the cards and save Earth or will she die before she sees the world return to normal? Find out in the next Dragonball ROS!!!

Chapter 115: Death of a Savoir

Dyuu transfomred into the Legendary BlackFlamed Wolfzaru and killed Omega Shenron. And seeing this Freiza transformed into his fifth form! Now with Dyuu's heart and Freiza's Transformation, time is at the essints! Can Dyuu stop Freiza before she kicks the bucket? Find out now!

Now:

Freiza 5: You should be honorred no one has ever seen this form.

Blackflamed Wolfzaru: Rrrrrrrrr!

Dyuu charges for Freiza and BAM, she rams him done to the ground, clawing him, sctraching him, and biting him.

Kybestu: Ryo married a beast!

Tien: Damn straight.

In the battlefield, Dyuu is messing Freiza(5) up.

Freiza(getting beat up): Don't Urgh....you ever....urgh stop!?!?!?!?!

BlackFlamed Wolfzaru: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Freiza(getting beat up): (I'll take that as a no.)

Sakura: Do you think she'll beat Freiza!?!?!?!?!

Kybestu: It's hard to say. She might win, she might not.

Sakura: (Not a good sign.)

Tien: (She only has one chance at this.)

Yamcha: (I'm hungrey. When this is over, I'm making tacos.)

Kybestu: (I'm too sexy for my shrit. I'm too sexy for my shrit. Too sexy it hurts.)

Sakura: Let's help Dyuu!

Yamcha: O..okay. (I hope. Tacos, tacos, tacos.)

Dyuu's heart stikes her and she stops fighting.

Freiza: Prefect!

POW! Freiza uppercuts Dyuu in the snout(chin), and she goes flying, BAM! exiting her BlackFlamed transformation. Her heart is going to stop in a few minutes.

EX-Fighters: Aaaaaaaaaa!

There stunded.

Kybestu: Noooo!

Kybestu transforms into a Super Saiyan and attacks Freiza.

SSJ Kybestu: Freizaaaaaaaaaaa!

Kybestu unleashes his Galick Gun.

BA-BOOM! It strikes Freiza in chest and he drops to his knees, in pain.

Freiza(in pain): Stop....I'll give. I'll give!

SSJ Kybestu: No you won't, you only care about murder and destruction! You're nothing.

Freiza get's up off of the ground.

Freiza(battled damage): You want to mess with me!?!?!?!?

Sharingan Nemecko: Kybetsu! Get down! Ahhh! Sharingan Death Cannon!

Kybestu moves out of the way.

Nemecko releaces his ultimate attack at Freiza.

Freiza(getting striked): GAHHHHH!!!!

Kybestu is shocked.

Freiza(Dieing): You haven't....seen the...last of me.

Freiza dies.

The EX-Fighters run over to Dyuu.

Dyuu(Dieing): I...lived a great....(clutching her heart)...life.

SSJ Kybestu: We can get medical help!

Dyuu(dieing): I'll see Shiru, in heaven.

Shiru get's up from the ground.

Shiru: Not excatly.

Everyone is shocked.

Kybestu: Well talk later.

Dyuu(dieing): *Huff**huff*...My timee on Earth is ending. I only wish for one thing.

Kybestu(crying): Anything.

Dyuu(Dieing): Make a memoral in the middle of SuiJena......

Dyuu dies and as her last whim of good deeds, she returns the earth back to it's lush green and blueself.

Yamcha(Amazed): The Earth is back to normal!

Tien: And it's green again! The cities return and the people are all here! Dyuu did it yes!

Dyuu has died of the heart condition. Now she is in heaven, awaiting the return of evil. Becuase when it does, she will return as the savoir of Earth. Peace is also back. And people have returned to their normal lives. And a funreal will be held for Dyuu in one week, and a viewing. Find out what happends on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!

Chapter 116: A Funreal for a Savoir

Dyuu had Freiza on the ropes but her heart striked her at the last minute! Causing her to lose the battle and her life! Frreiza uppercutted her in the face, cuasing her to transform back into her orginal form. Kybestu unleashed a fury of pain and suffery on Freiza! Kybestu unleashes his GalickGun which striked Freiza in the chest. Nemecko charged up his Sharingan Death Cannon, and ordered Kybestu to move. Which he did. And Nemecko fired his Death Cannon and it striked Freiza in the face, killing him. Dyuu's heart striked. She died. But before she did, she stated as that she wants a memorial in her honor built in the middle of SuiJena. She died and returned the Earth to normal. Find out what happends on Dragonball ROS today!

(Now) Today is Dyuu's funreal and it is located in the SuiJena Nation Chruch. Everyone is dressed in black, including Kybetsu and Nemecko. Everyone is sitting in the row of chairs for people to pay their last respects and the EX-Fighters are sitting in the front row. The front row is reserverd for her freidns and family. The funreal music that is playing is: Chiisaki Mono(Pokemon Jirachi Wishmaker). The priest enters the funreal servise. He stands on behind the podeum. Then the music stops.

Priest: We are gathered here today to celebrate(*bad way*) a savoir. A Savoir that did everything for anyone! She was not picky and she was not crude! She loved everyone! She even oved the Earth! She didn't care if it was indangre of destruction, she put her life on the line for us. She didn't care if we were disobietident, she helped Earth anyways. And now I like for her family and friends to please come up to the pudeim and speak your speech.

The EX-Fighters walks over to the pudium. Kybestu goes first.

Kybestu: I only knew Dyuu for 22 years! And in those 22 years I saw how Dyuu cared for others and not be selfish! I also like to say that when I was possessed by a Demon, Dyuu didn't help me destroy SuiJena! She helped me get over it and helped me destroy the Demon!

Kybestu walks off the pudieum and Tien walks up to it.

Tien: I knew Dyuu for 24 years *crying* and she was the most helpful person in the universe. She helped me train, she also gave me a fighting chance when she returned for the defeat of Cednierus. She didn't exclude me, she gave me a chance.

Tien walks off the pudiem. And Yamcha walks on it.

Yamcha: I too knew Dyuu for 24 years. But that's not the case. I was surprised when she gave me a fighting chance against Bojack. She didn't exclude me becuase I'm not a Saiyan. She included me becuase she saw potental in me. And I thank her for that.

Yamcha walks of the pudium and Nemecko walks to it and stands behind it.

Nemecko: At first I was afarid of everything. But that changed when I met Dyuu! She gave me a fighting chance to, she didn't care that I am a Nameckian. She only cared if I was going to help and an EX-Fighter to fight the forces of evil. And I thank you Dyuu.

Nemecko walks off and Sakura walks to it and stands behind it.

Sakura: When I was unleashed apon the world, Dyuu tried stoping me. And she destroyed Android 22. But she gave me a fighting chance and turned me into a good character and not into something out of a horror movie. She also turned me into a human. And I thank her for that I thank her.

Sakura walks off andand Shiru walks on to the pudieum and he stands behind it.

Shiru: Dyuu was my mother and she still is! But know she won't be able to see me grow up into a young man, than into a man. And before I leave this pudium, I like to say that she will come back, someday. And with that I sit back down.

Shiru walks off of it and Ryo is the last to talk.

Ryo(crying): Dyuu is my wife. I known her for 25 years and I found her in the cold waters of Antartica. I helped her get back on her feet. And she helped us. We didn't give anything to her, but we did give love. Love was what kept her fighting for Earth. And I say let her Rest.In.Peace!

The priest returns a to the pudiuem and annousnes:

Priest: We are heading to St. SuiJena Graveyard. You are welcome to join us and after that we're going to The SaiyaBar on Jena Avenue. You are welcmoe to join us.

After the mass, the EX-Fighters get into a Limo.

At the graveyard. Everyone form the mass ceremony is untending the burial.

Priest: Is there anyone that wish to pay there last repests.

No answer.

Priest: Okay lower.

The coufing is lowered and on her coufing is a cross, sibializing peace and heaven. On her tombstone/gravemaker is the words: Dyuu The Savoir of the Universe. Febuary 2, 952BF--- August 15, 2225 AF.

Dyuu has been laid to rest. She is in heaven right now. And possibly enjoying herself. The people of earth mourned today, as the loss of a great savoir. What will happend next? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!

Chapter 117: Taco Hut

It's a sunny day in Suijena. Today is August 20, 2225AF and everything is peaceful. Well until Yamcha get's his mail.

At Yamcha's (Japanese) house, he recieves his mail.

Yamcha: Bill, bill, bill. Hey! 5 coupons to Taco Hut. (Tacos!)

Yamcha slams the door shut and he flies towards the lookout in excitment. He arrives at the lookout where the five remaining EX-Foghters were relaxing on the ground of the lookout.

Yamcha: Hey guys!

Tien(getting off the ground): What do you want!?

Yamcha: Who wants to go to Taco Hut!?!?!

Kybestu: Is it a choise?

Yamcha: Yup.

Kybestu's stomach growls.

Kybestu: I'll come with....

Tien's stomach growls.

Tien: Sure why not.

Nemecko's stomach growls.

Nemecko: Sure.

Sakura's stomach growls.

Sakura: Fine.

The five EX-Fighters fly over to Taco Hut. Where the lines are long.

Sakura: You have to be kidding me?

Yamcha: I'm no the lines are long here.

Tien: You could have told us.

Yamcha: I didn't want you guys to back down.

Nemecko: Well atleast we'll be eating something other than Kuri.

EX-Fighters: True...mgh...rue...tru

Nemecko looks at the "Long Line Meter" and it says Two and Half hours.

Nemecko: We have to stand for 2 and 1/2 hours?

Yamcha: Yes....

Nemecko is so strict with yamcha that he dreams of squaring him dead in the face.

Two and ahalf hours pass by and Yamcha was the first to order (fromt he EX-Fighters).

Yamcha looks at the menu.

Yamcha: Um...On Taco with hot sause and a Root beer.

The order came instetly.

Sakura is next in line.

Sakura: Move it!

Sakura pushed Yamcha.

Sakura: I'll have one Mexiburrito and a Beer.

Her order also came instetly.

Nemecko is next.

Nemecko: I'll just have asoftshell taco with hot sause and a Soke(ROS version of a Coke).

Nemecko's order came instetly.

Tien is next.

Tien: I'll have a hardshell taco with a Diet Soke.

His too came institly.

and Kybestu is the last of the EX-Fighters to order.

Kybestu: I'll have two hard shell tacos and a Diet Fuzz.

Kybestu's order came instinly.

The bill came to $78.20.

Yamcha gives the cashier the 5 coupons and total dropped to $73.00.

Yamcha gives the 75 zeni's to the cashier. Yamcha got two zenis back.

Cashier: Thanks.

The EX-Fighters sits at a table close to the window.

Sakura bits into her burrtio....

Sakura: It's really good!

Nemecko bits into his taco.

Nemecko: Not bad...

Yamcha doesn't comment.

Tien bits into his taco. this is to good

Tien: Yamcha this is good.

The EX_Fighters are enjoying themselves eatting taco and burritos. What will happend for the EX-Fighters next? Find out on Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!

A Dragonball ROS Speical:

Chapter 118: The Library of the Ancestors

It's a rainy day in SuiJena. Kybestu has some butterflies in his stomach, he wants to tell everybody about the library he found 30 years ago.

Kybestu walks into the lookouts lobby and is looking very anxoius.

Kybestu: Um...guysummmrgh........

Sakura: What?

Kybestu: I have to show all of you something!

Nemekco: What is it?

Yamcha: Is it BugerHouse(BugerKing)?

Kybestu: No not BugerHouse!

Tien: Well what is it?

Kybestu: An ancient library.

Mr. Popo:......The Library of the Ansetor's?

Kybestu: You know it?

Mr. Popo:.......Yes I do. But alot of the history of the place is lost to the ages.

Kybestu: Oh....

Sakura: We going or not?!?!?!

Kybestu: Yes we are!

Kybestu and the rest of the group run into the rain and leap off of the edge of the lookout and Kybestu leads the group to the library. The library is located in the South Sea. In a cave.

Kybestu: Okay you see. Here it is!

Sakura: It's a rock With a entrance way engraved in it.

Kybetsu: We decend to the landed and we enter it.

Sakura: No Duh.

The EX-Fighters decen to the landing and they entered the rock. Inside is a passage way leading to the main library.

Sakura: It's huge!

Kybestu: Well you did expet a dusty old tavern did you?

Sakura: Yeah.

Kybetsu:

The group walks through the library and serching for any answers for anything that their hearts desier.

Kybestu comes across a BH Era Section and notices a gaint book titled: Thraco the Prince of the Stars.

Kybestu: Hey guys! Come here!

No one hears him.

Kybestu: Hmm...Oh I know. HAAAAA..

Kybestu raises his power level for the others to detect. The others fell Kybestu's power level and come running over to the BH Era Section.

Tien: What is it?!?!?!

Sakura: What's wrong?

Kybestu dropped his power level back to normal.

Kybestu: Look.

Sakura reads the title.

Sakura: So. It's Thraco. And?

Kybestu: He's the threat Dyuu warned us about.

Everyone is shocked. And Sakura wonders away from the group and she finds a door that says "Library Staff Only", she opens the door and she sees a skelaton of a monk. And she screams bloodly murder.

Sakura: Oh God!!!!!!

The gang comes running over to see why she screamed bloody murder.

When the gang arrives to the blood hurtling scream, they notice that Sakura is afraid.

Yamcha: What's wrong?

The group looks in the doorway and in the room, is a skelaton.

Kybestu: I reconize that skelaton.

Yamcha: Who is it?

Kybestu: His name is: Moku. And he's the owner of this library.

Everybody is shocked to see the owner died in his own "Staff Only" room.

Yamcha: How'd he die?

Kybestu: No one knows.

Nemecko: Let's get back to the book and find out more about this threat we will have to face in 12 years.

Kybestu: Okay.

Kybestu shuts the door. And the group walked to a table that is still sturdy.

Kybestu opens the book and starts to read aloud.

Kybestu: Thraco the Prince of Stars, he is the ruler of the Stars. He can commad army's of alien to do what he wants. If they refuse, that lifeform's planet is sucked into infinite night, in other words the realm of darkness. He does that be mulnipulating the stars and creating a votex the size of Jupiter in the Milky Way Galaxy. Thraco is also an Elemental. He can control every element known to man. He has destroyed some of the most richist planets in the Universe. Even in a good mood Thraco will not hold back, he will destroy any planet and kill anybody. He does have one weakness and it's. *the next page is ripped out.*

Sakura: What is it?!?!?!?

Kybestu: I don't know? The next page is ripped out and the rest of the book is about his life, his love life, his minions....etc.

Kybestu puts the book back in the BH Era Section. After Kybestu puts the book back he notices a broken down door. When he looks in the room where the broken door leads to, he sees many more skelatons. It's the library's assistants.

Kybestu runs back to the others and they start to look for answers. Sakura looks around the librarians desk to see if there's any scroll or letter. And she finds a scroll written on it is the words "Moku's Last Words." She alerts the others. They come running to the librarians desk and Sakura starts to read the scroll aloud.

Sakura: A nice EX-Fighter walked into the entrance of the library. I asked him what can we do for him? His reply is that he wanted a book on Thraco the Prince of Stars. So i sent one of my assinstants to get the book and the nice EX-Fighter floowed my assistant. Meanwhile I walked into the "Staff Only" room to grab a bite to eat and I hear a scream. The scream came from my assistant that went to get the book for him. Then I heard more voices of struggle. My assistants were killed. The fellow opened the door and..........

Kybestu now realizes it.

Kybestu: The person wasn't an EX-Fighter, he was a mimion of Thraco. And the missing page in the book indicates his weakness. The minion is going to kill Thraco when the time is right! And Thraco is going to be killed before destiny has a chance to play itself!

Sakura: What are you get at this?

Kybestu: In 12 years, that minion is going to come to Earth with Thraco and kill him!

The EX-Fighters have made a shocking revaltion. Destiny has changed the corce of histroy. What's going to happend in 12 years? And what's going to happend in the next Dragonball ROS? Find out next!!!!

Chapter 119: Full Powered Demon Kybestu!

On the Lookout, The EX-Fighters are going to attempt to train for the upcoming threat: Thraco.

Kybestu: Okay we only have 12 years to train! This year is 2225AF! He will arrive in 2237AF! That doesn't give us alot of time to train! But we'll manage! Dyuu will return in 9 years! Shiru will return in 7 years! This next 12 years are going to be tough! We may not make it! But atleast we tried! I can tell everyone this on that Thraco arrives, we may not stand a chance! We already know that one of his minions is trying to overthrow him! That will be our chance to stike!

Yamcha: What if we fail? What if the Earth is destroyed by Thraco?

Kybestu: I don't know what will happend! But Hell will raise and lives will be lost!

Sakura: How do you know that we'll win?

Kybestu: With Dyuu on our si.....

Sakura: What if she never comes back? What if she's dead forever?!?!?!?

Kybestu: Than Shiru.....

Sakura: What if Shiru, and Dyuu never comes back!?!?!?!

Kybestu: Than I'll take over!

Nemecko: Can we please start training!?!?!

Kybetsu: Okay. I'll train in Mountains.

Nemecko: Sakura and I will train in the Desert.

Yamcha: Tien and I will train on the islands.

Tien: Sounds good to me.

The EX-Fighters dispurts to their location of training and they will train in the locations they picked for a whole few months. When Kybestu got to the mountains; a common enemy was standing, waiting for him.

Kybestu(Shocked): You!!!!!

???: That's right. I have returned!

Kybestu is shocked to see the Demon.

Demon: HAAA!

The Demon leaps out at Kybestu. And he fuses back with his host body.

Demon(Inside Kybestu's mind): That's much better.

Kybetsu(insane): Get out of my head!

Demon(In his mind): Let me show you a trick!

The demon starts to overwelm Kybestu's body and his eyes turn blood red, his puplis turn as black as the night sky with no clouds interfering, his nails turn as hard as five diamonds fused together. His nails begin to grow and sharpen like shark teeth. His teeth becomes as sharp as two sharp jaws of teeth on a shark. They sharpen out and Kybestu is now the almighty Full Powered Demon Kybetsu!

FPD Kybestu: Life is great.

Kybestu(coming to his senses): Get out of my head, you bastard!

Demon(inside Kybestu): Your body has been surrendered to me. At 12:00 midnight we will be permintly fused. As destiny as told us.

The demon starts to aid Kybestu in his training. Meanwhile Sakura is kicking Nemecko's Nameck butt again.

Sakura: Training is so much fun.

Nemecko: For you. I'm getting my butt wouped.

Sakura: Hard to believe you beat Buu.

Nemecko: Nrrrrrr

On the islands Yamcha is evenly matched with Yamcha.

Yamcha: Kamahamaha!!

Tien dodges it.

Tien: Scatter DodonRay!

Yamcha is stroke by one of the blasts; it stroke him in the shoulderblade.

Tien desends to the ground.

Tien: I guess I win this one.

Yamcha: Yeah....hehehehe.

Back at the mountains, Kybestu is trying to fight the Demon within. But no luck.

FPD Kybestu: Life is sweet. HAAA!

BAM! Kybestu destroyed a towering rock.

FPD Kybetsu: *SNAP**SNAP* Let's try this one more time. Demon Gailck Gun!

BA-BOOM! Kybestu destroys more towering rocks.

The EX-Fighters are training for the threat that will arrive in 12 years. Will there training be complete? Find out in the next chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!!!

Season 10: The Other World Tournament Saga

Chapter 120: First Round of the Other World Tournament

In Other World, Dyuu is perparing for her battle in the Other World Tournament.

King Kai: Are you ready Dyuu?

Dyuu: Hell yeah!

KingKai: You're going to be facing Gohan in the first round.

Dyuu: Finally a Z-Fighter.

KingKai: Why have to get down to the arena fast!

Dyuu: Okay!

Dyuu puts her hand on KingKai's shoulder and she uses InstantTransmission.

They appeared in front of the registration desk.

KingKai: Okay I'll register you and you go find Gohan.

Dyuu: Okay.

Dyuu walks to try to find Gohan. She bumps into him.

Gohan: Excuse me...sorry about that.

Dyuu: That's okay. Hey do you know were a Z-Fighter named Gohan is?

Gohan: I'm Gohan.

Dyuu: Oh I'm sorry. I feel like an idoit.

Gohan: Do worry. Hey aren't you my opponet?

Dyuu: Yes I am.

Gohan: Well good luck.

Dyuu: You too.

Gohan walks away.

Dyuu: (This is going to be too simple.)

Annuoser: All partisapates please ahead towards the standium doors and wait for further instruction.

KingKai walks up to Dyuu.

KingKai: Your registered now! Good luck kid.

Dyuu: Thanks Kingkai.

Dyuu walks to the door. And waits then the annoser comes on the loudspeaker and instructs that only the partispates are to enter through the door. Everyone else please head to there seats. The doors open and Dyuu walks through them and sees a battle arena the size of two Budokai Tenkaichi BattleAenras.

Dyuu: This place is big.

Gohan is patiently waiting for Dyuu to enter the battlefield.

Dyuu enters the battlefield and Gohan perpares for battle.

*DONG* the bell rings and they charge for each other.

BAM! BOOM! BANG!

Fists fly and energyballs are shot at each other.

Gohan(Transforms into a Super Saiyan): I bet you can't do this!

Gohan is a Super Saiyan. Dyuu transforms into a Super Saiyan.

SSJ Gohan: Impersive! A female Super Saiyan!

SSJ Dyuu: That's right! And that's not all I can do!

The tournament is heating up! And it just started! Is Gohan going to have his hands full with Dyuu? Find out in the next Dragonball ROS!!!!

Chapter 123: The Battle Continues.....

Dyuu has entered te Other World Torunament. Her first Opponet is Gohan. She faced off against him, but there was no winner! Then Gohan transformed into a Super Saiyan. Dyuu copied and transformed into a Super Saiyan. She also mentioned that she has more trickes up her sleeve. She going to go beserk on Gohan or just messing with his head? Find out as the battle continues on this chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!!

Now:

The battle rages on as neither Gohan nor Dyuu.

SSJ Gohan: Dyuu! It's time for you to meet my Mega Kamahamaha!

SSJ Dyuu: What!?!?!!?

SSJ Gohan: In other words Kamahamaha X10!

SSJ Dyuu: Noo! Only a Super Saiyan 4 can use that technique!!!!

SSJ Gohan: I'm stronger than a Super Saiyan 4!

Gohan powered up to his Mystic Super Saiyan form and he launghes his Kamahamaha X10.

SSJ Dyuu(fasing the blast): Galick Gun!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Dyuu dodged the blast. And appeared behind Gohan, with a cupped fist ready to pond him in the back.

Gohan turns around.

SSJ Gohan: A...whaaa!?!?!?!

BAM!

Dyuu pounds Gohans in the back and he falls to the Battlefield.

BOOM! He slammed into the center of the field.

Gohan(out of SSJ): *Pant**Pant* You're good...I though this will be over in a flash...Urgh...But I was dead wrong.

Dyuu(desending): Well I did learn from the best.

Gohan(still in the center of field): KingKai I bet.

Dyuu(on the field's surface): Him and my father.

Gohan get's up and he can barely stand.

Gohan(transforming): I guess I got to up to anty a bit! Up to a Super Saiyan 4 level!

Gohan transformes into a Super Saiyan 4 and trys to intimadate Dyuu.

Dyuu: I can do that too!

Dyuu transformes into a Super Saiyan 4.

SSJ4 Gohan: A female Super Saiyan 4?!!??!?!?!?

SSJ4 Dyuu: Of cource. I have many other transformations to go.

SSJ4 Gohan: I'm in trouble.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Can we fight already?

Gohan shakes his head "yes."

SSJ4 Dyuu & Gohan: HAAAA!!!!!

BOOM! BAM! BANG! KA-POW! BOOM! BAM! BANG!

SSJ4 Gohan: Kamahamaha!!!!

Dyuu dodges the blast. And she comes in with a furyful of puncjes. She punches him in the stomach repeatly. Gohan is spitting blood out.

SSJ4 Gohan(breaks free of the puches): *Pant**pant* I'm surprised....you didn't finish me off.

SSJ4 Dyuu(Desending): I like to make my victums a nice and painful death. And that's why I'm going to go into my Wolfzaru form!!!

SSJ4 Gohan(desending): Wolfzaru?

SSJ4 Dyuu: First I transform into a Super Saiyan 5.

Dyuu transforms into a Super Saiyan 5.

SSJ5 Dyuu: Then I tap into my inner anger! And I be...come...a Wolfzaruuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Dyuu is know a Wolfzaru. Will she be able to maintain it or will she destroy the stadium? Fidn out on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!

Chapter 124: Super Wolfzaru; New Power

The battle reages on against Dyuu and Gohan. They both transformed into Super Saiyan 4's but that wans't enough to defeat Gohan! Then Dyuu started to transform into Super Saiyan 5, than a Wolfzaru. Now she is a Wolfzaru and she means buisness! Who will win this fight between two legendary fighters? Find out now!

Now:

SSJ4 Gohan: Who are you?

Wolfzaru: I'm your opponet and friend.

SSJ4 Gohan: ( How do I kick a half dog, half Saiyan transformation?)

Wolfzaru: HAAAAAAA!!!!

Dyuu charges for Gohan and Gohan dodges the charge.

SSJ4 Gohan: Okay doggie, here's a chew toy! Kamahamahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Dyuu dodges the kiblast and charges for Gohan again. And Gohan dodges again. Dyuu lands on all four.

Wolfzaru: Your lucky I can't fly!

SSJ4 Gohan: I am lucky aren't I???!!!!(She's going to transform, I can sense it.)

Wolfzaru: It's time for you to meet my Final Transformation in the Wolfzaru collection.

SSJ4 Gohan: What the hell do you mean?!?!?!?!?!

Wolfzaru: Thisss!! HAAAAAAAAAA!

Dyuu starts to transform and she starts to stand on her two hind heels that transform back into her feet, than her paws turn into hands and she grows dog ears, near her temples.

SSJ4 Gohan: What????!!!?!?!?!

???: This form is called the Super Wolfzaru Transformation. Only a hand full of Saiyans can transform into this form.

SSJ4 Gohan: I know I'm dead!

Super Wolfzaru: Hrrrrrraaaaaaaa!!!

Dyuu fires a fireball at Gohan.

BOOM! It hits Gohan on the chest.

SSJ4 Gohan(clutching chest): That hurt like a Masenko striking me in the chest.

Super Wolfzaru: Excaully it was a fireball!

In the stands, KingKai is freaking out becuase he knows he didn't teach Dyuu how to shoot fire from her fists.

KingKai: How did Dyuu learn that?!?!?!?!?! Oh man! Who?!? How?!?! Why?!?!

SouthKai: Keep your halo on. She probubly learned it from Hell. Fury and Current is down there so....

KingKia: She learned it from them!!!!

GrandKai: (He has to calm 'emselve down or else he'll die again.)

Back on the Battlefield, Dyuu keeps firing fireballs at Gohan and Gohan keeps dodging them. Until he get's inbetween two moons.

Super Wolfzaru: The other two Elementals may be still alive! But I did learn all four elemeantal powers! And your inbetween two moons! And moons are made of rock and earth mertirals!

SSJ4 Gohan: so what your saying is that....? Oh man!!!

Dyuu holds up her hands and allines her left hand with the left moon and her right hand with the right moon. And she cups her hands and the moons move faster than Gohan's eyes can see and the moons pin him in mid-air.

SSJ4 Gohan(struggling): Urgh! Damn you Dyuu!

Super Wolfzaru: Now let's show them the finisher. Shall we?

SSJ4 Gohan: No.

Dyuu puts her left hand over her right hand and she launghes the moons and Gohan to the battlefield and BOOM the moons shatter. Gohan on the field. He gets up and Dyuu pins him with four spiky rocks that are wrapped around his body. And Dyuu moves in an Earthbender type of style and she proples Gohan into the stands and Goha is out of bounds.

Annouser: Goha is out of bounds! Dyuu will advance to the Semi-Final Round!

Gohan get's up off the ground.

Gohan(out SSJ4. clutching his left arm): Good battle. Dyuu. Thanks.

Gohan walks through the stuadium doors and into the stands.

Annouser: The next battle in Round One will comense! And it's Father vs. Son: Vegeta vs. Trunks!

Vegeta: Good luck Trunks.

Trunks(Not GT): You too father.

Vegeta and Trunks enter the battlefield and starts to fight. And Vegeta knocks Trunks out of bounds.

Annouser: That was a vast battle! Anyways Vegeta will face Dyuu in the Semi Final Round.

Dyuu is going to be facing the Prince of All Saiyans. What will happend in the next Chapter of Dragonball ROS? Find out.

Chapter 125: Savoir vs. Prince part 1

Dyuu reveiled that she can transform into another Saiyan transformation. The Super Wolfzaru Transformation! Dyuu transformed into the Wolfzaru transformation and she also showed off her new Elemental powers to Gohan. Who was defeated in the long run. Then Trunks vs. Vegeta! Trunks(AF) didn't last to long in the OtherWolrd Tournament. Now it's Vegeta; Prince of all Saiyans vs. Dyuu the Savoir of the Universe! Who will win this epic fight!?!?!?!? Find out now.

Now:

Vegeta entered the battlearena. And so did Dyuu.

Vegeta: Are you ready Woman?!?!?!?

Dyuu: I'm always ready! You bastard!

Dyuu & Vegeta: HAAAAAAAAA!!!

BAM! BOOM! KRE-POW! BA-ZAM!

Vegeta(Fighting): Girls can't fight!

Dyuu(Fighting): Sexist!

Dyuu: Kamahamaha!!!!!!

It misses Vegeta and strikes the stands.

Dyuu(Cluching Vegeta neck): What was that about girls not fighting?!?!?!?!

Vegeta(choking): *Cough* You bastards can't *couch* fight.

Dyuu throws Vegeta clear across the battlefield. Vegeta got his balance. And he transformes into a Super Saiyan. Dyuu does the same thing.

And they charge for each other.

BAM! BANG! KER-POW! BA-ZAM! KER-POW! KA-POW! POW! BOOM!

SSJ Vegeta(While fighting): This is the great savoiur of Earth?!?!?!? I fought weeds thougher than you!!!

SSJ Dyuu(While fighting): Grrr.... I didn't want to use this but you gave me no chocie!

Dyuu starts to chock rocks and boulder sized rock at Vegeta and Vegeta starts to dodge them all.

SSJ Vegeta(dodging rocks): This is stupid! You can't fire rocks at me, I'll just dodge them all!

SSJ Dyuu: Fine can you stand the heat!?!?!?!

Dyuu fires a fireball form her fist striaght for Vegeta's chest.

SSJ Vegeta: GAHHH!

SSJ Dyuu(Firing fireballs): If you can't stand the heat, stay in the kitchen!

SSJ Vegeta(dodging fireballs): (Insane)

Dyuu creates fire knives in the palm of her hands. And she get's up close to Vegeta and fires the knives at Vegeta and they strikes him on the chest.

Vegeta(panting): i am the prince of all Saiyans! Losing to a girl will riun me!

Vegeta transforms into a Super Saiyan 4.

Dyuu is scared now. She encases her self inside a rock coccoon. And she tapps into her innerselves. And shes in the MemoryWorld.

In the Memory World, Satur is waiting for her.

Satur: I am waiting for you.

Dyuu: I know. I need help. I can't beat vegeta in his Super Saiyan 4 form!

Satur: Are you ready?

Dyuu closes her eyes and opens them a second later.

Dyuu: I'm ready.

Back in OtherWorld, Vegeta is throwing Final Shine Attacks at the coccoon. Than it starts to glow and Dyuu burts out inraged and more.

RoyalState: You're dead!

SSJ4 Vegeta: No.

The whole stadium is shocked, to see Dyuu in Royal State form.

Dyuu charges for vegeta with full force.

BOOM! BAM! WA-ZAM! KER-POW! BA-BAM!

Vegeta is losing to a girl with the power of the Avatar State. Dyuu has gone into the Royal State and she will not stop until she defeats Vegeta. What will happend in the next Dragonball ROS!!!!

Chapter 126: Savoir vs. Prince part 2

After giving Vegeta the death treatment she desided to give him a taste of the Royal State so she tapped into the suspend animation for atleast a second. And trapped herself in a rock dome/coccoon. And she talked to her father and after she was done talking to her father, the rock coccon cracked and Dyuu destroyed it. She was in the Royal State. Fidn out what happends on this chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!! Who will win?!?!?!?!

Now:

Royal State: Where are you running to?!?!?!

SSJ4 Vegeta: You're a freak!!!!

Royal State: Stay still!!!

Dyuu launghes a few fireballs from here fists and it stirkes Vegeta in the back 3 times in the same place.

SSJ4 Vegeta: You're a freak!!!

Vegeta fires an energyball at Dyuu but it just bounes off.

Dyuu pinnes Vegeta against two moons and starts to crush the life out of him. Blood drips down on to the grass of the field.

Annouser: It seems like there's blood coming from Vegeta! But he's dead!

Royal State(crushing Vegeta): Can't stand the moons, than stay out of space!

SSJ4 Vegeta(being crushed): Stoooooop! Pleaaaaaaaseeee!

Dyuu releases the beby Prince Vegeta.

SSJ4 Vegeta(chocking): What *cough* the hell was that called?!?!?!

Royal State: .......

SSJ4 Vegeta: So...you aren't taking, huh? Fine! Final Shine Attack!!!!

Vegeta launges his final Shine attack. And Dyuu catches it with one hand. And she throws it back to him like she's throwing a super powered baseball and he has a baseball glove on his left hand. BAM!!!! Vegeta is struck by is own attack and he flyes into the two moons behind him. And Dyuu comes in with a knee to his stomach.

Vegeta(out of SSJ4 form): You bastard.

Royal State: This is your deathsite!

Vegeta flyes off of the moon and in front of the leathal Dyuu.

Vegeta(pionting his fingure): Not a very goopd idea to judge the Prince of All Saiyaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Dyuu uppercuts him on the chin and he flys more than ten feet in the air. He falls back down to the field but Dyuu is waiting for him down on the ground. Vegeta comes in for a rough landing and Dyuu creates a funnel of air and catches Vegeta on it and she proples him upward. Where she fires a dragon of fire towards Vegeta. Vegeta got his balance and steared his defeat in the eyes. And BOOOM! The flaming dragon strikes Vegeta in the chest and it blows up in his face causing him to fall out of bounds and get defeated. Dyuu reverts to her normalself.

Dyuu walks over to Vegeta. She tries to help him up but.......

Vegeta: I don't need your help!

Vegeta get's up off the ground and walks to heaven and he doesn't see the rest of the tournament.

Annouser: Okay next in the Semi-Final Round! Having defeating Orca in another aerna! Satur! And Having defeating Tapion in another Arena! Koga!

Satur and Koga enters the battlefield.

Satur: King Koga I wish yoou the best.

Koga: I wish you the best also. (He is in his 40's in this tournament)

Dyuu is in the stands.

Dyuu: WOW! Two Royal Blooded Saiyans going to be dogging it out. Woah!

Tapion and Minsohi runs into the stands. They stand next to Dyuu.

Tapion: Dyuu! Long time no see!

Dyuu: Tapion and Minoshi!

Minoshi: Did the battle start yet?!?!

Dyuu Not yet. But it will.

Tapion: I can't wait to see your father win this battle.

Dyuu: My father and Koga is going to dish it out.

Minoshi: Why?

Dyuu: Becuase of their Royal States.

Tapion: This stadium is going to be destroyed!

Dyuu: Don't worry, dad will have everything under control.

Tapion: Hope you're right.

Minoshi: Don't worry Tapion. Were already dead. So it doesn't matter.

Tapion: I'm always so worried when it comes to the Royal State. And it's extreme power.

Anouser: Okay! Satur and Koga is going to versing each other in the next macth of the Semi-Final Round!

Satur: Good luck.

Koga: You to.

Satur and koga is going to be fighting in the next macth of the Semi-Final Round. Who will win the match? Father of Dyuu or First King fo Vegeta? Find out next time on Dragonball ROS!!!!!!

Chapter 127: Satur vs. Koga: The Entering Fight part 1

After entering her Royal State, Dyuu got Vegeta right where she wanted him. Vegeta fled bewtween two moons but it wasn't enough to dodge the rage of fury of Dyuu. She used Earth Control and pinned Vegeta in-between two of the moons that wasn't destroyed when Dyuu versed Gohan. And she started to crush him, blood started to drip onto the battlefield...and finally she let up and releaced Vegeta. But releaced him into the "Out-Of-Bounds" area. Created a flaming dragon which located Vegeta and destroyed him. Now it's time for Satur vs. Koga! Who will win in this epic battle of mass poprtions?!?!?!

Now:

Satur: This is gonna be fun.

Koga and Satur: HAAAAAAA!!!

BOOM! BAM! KER-POW!

Satur(Earthbending): Eat Rock!

Koga(Firebending): No you eat fire!

Satur bended so much Earth that a huge chunk of the battlefield is now suspend in the air.

Satur(holding a huge chunk of rock): Eat this!

Satur throws the huge chunk of rock to Koga and Koga...

Koga(stops firebending): Ha!

BAM! Koga stops the rock and uses Earthbending to stop himself from gliding off of the battlefield.

Satur(bening the rock): Damn you!

Koga pushs the rock back into place with the help off Earthbending.

Satur(loss control): HAA!

Satur gets out of the way of the rocks replacement.

Satur and Koga starts to firebend at each other.

Satur(bending): Take this!

Satur sends a powerful fiery explosion at Koga.

Koga: GAHH!

Koga got struck by it.

Koga draws all of the air around the stadium. he finally get's enough of the air around him. He launches the air at Satur and Satur is using Earthbending to hold his grip.

Satur(holding his grip): Damn you!

Satur uses his free hand to grip to ground but he Earthbendes the aera around Koga. And BAM! Koga is trapped in the ground. Satur uses EarthBending and jumps to the Moon used to cruch Vegeta. Satur lands on the end of it but still having room to walk on it. And earthbends it into a shrap moon arrow. And he uses Firebending to give it a jist of movement. (Fire) The sharp moon is heading for Koga.

Koga(trapped in the gorund): Urgh! Urgh!

BAM!!!!!! The sharp moon hits his target. But koga isn't there. Satur looks around but doesn't see him anywhere. Than Koga appeares behind Satur and airbends in his back.

Satur: GAHHH!

Koga: GRRRR!!!

Koga unearths the shrap moon and he gives it back to Satur.

Koga(holding the moon with earthbending): Here you go! you left this!

BAM!!!!! Satur is underground. Satur grabs Koga's ankles and drags him to the underground.

Annouser: Wh...Wh...Where did they go!?!?!?!

Then the ground starts the shake and quake. And a enourmous cracks starts to appear on the battlefield. All of the suddend: BA-BOOOM! Satur and Koga unearth each other and there throwing punches and kicks.

Satur(Punching): Grrr! This is for almost killing me again!

Koga(Kicking & Punching): Look who's talking!

Koga and Satur continue there onslaught on one another. They continue to throw rocks, air and fire and each other.

Koga(Earthbending): Is this the great Satur I've tried to help with the Royal State?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Satur: Royal State.

Satur puts his hands in a praying postion and his eyes start to glow and he enters the Royal State.

Satur has entered the Royal State. Will Koga be defeated or will he have a plan to defeat Satur and end this battle? Find out on the Dragonball ROS.

Chapter 128: Satur vs. Koga: The Royal State Brawl part 2

Satur had caught Koga where he wants him. But Koga had other plans; he drew all of the air around and and created 120~200mphs blast of wind and blasted at Satur. Satur then entered the Royal State. Now he is invisable! Can Koga beat him? All that and more on this epic chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!!

Now:

Koga(Laughing): You think by using my creation, my power?!?! You must more naiive then I thought??!?!?!?!?

Satur firebends in Koga's face but before it hit's Koga, he knocked the fireblast out of the way.

Koga: Is the all you got!?!?!!?

Royal State: I can do more.

Koga: Then do it!

Koga earthbends the moons. And he shraps the moons, like Satur did to him when he was trapped in the battlefield. And he bends the moon and launghs it at Satur.

Royal State: GRRRRAAAAAAA!!!!!

Satur uses airbending to stop the sharp rock in it's tracks. And he launghs it back to Koga. Koga moves out of the way of the rock.

Koga(Desending): You're good! To good!

Royal State: hehe.... rrrrrraaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Satur lifts the ground around Koga. And he cadapults Koga towards the "Out-Of-Bounds" aera. BUt Koga uses a windtunnel to project himself back to the battlefield.

Koga(using the wind tunnel to fight): Grrrrrrrrraahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

BOOOM!!!!!!

Satur dodges the fireblast of fury. And it strikes the battlefield where Satur was standing. Satur creates a wind tunnel just like koga and he uses that the battle with.

Koga(In mid air): I grow imparient Satur!

Royal State: RAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Satur earthbends the earthbased material around him and throws it at Koga. BOOM! BAM! BANG! Koga uses airbending to stop the rocks from hitting him.

Satur has nomore control of his body. All of the past kings and quenns have total control of his body. Satur uses a combition of Fire and Earthbending to creat flaming rockballs and he launghs them at Koga. Koga trys to stop them but can't get a hand on them and the rocks keeps striking him.

Koga(losing control of his air funnel): Satur stop...please stophhhhhh!

A rock slamed him in the stomach. Koga lost his grip on the wind funnel and he fell to the battlefield. BAM! Koga get's up off the ground and he doesn't give up.

Koga: You think that....hurt me? Well you're dead wrong?

Satur just looks at him. And doesn't say anything.

Koga: Well god damnit! Say something!

Royal State: EEEEEEERAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Satur earthbends the ground around Koga and then he firebends the whole circle around Koga.

Koga(coughing): Help...Satur. Please.

Satur just looks at him.

Koga(coughing): Please...*cough*....I asked for your help. And he just leave me here to die? Then dieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Koga's eyes lights up. He enters the Royal State. He uses Airbending to extiguse the fire around him.

Royal State Koga: You almost killed me again! Now die!

Koga launghes various fireballs at Satur. But Satur just dodges them like the fireballs were flaming dodgeballs. And Koga keeps missing.

Royal State Koga: Stop moving!

Royal State Satur: RRRRaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Satur launghs a gaint plot of battlefield at Koga. ANd SLAM! it slams Koga in the face and he nearly flys to the "Out-of-Bounds" aera.

Koga and Satur are both in the Royal State. Who will win this brawl? Find out on the next action-packed chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!

Chapter 129: Satur vs. Koga: Royal State vs. Royal State part 3

Satur was earthbending to create a circle around Koga. And the circle was complete; he sent the circumfernce (outside the circle) on fire; using firebending. And even though Koga's dead; he was cough and chocking. The flames were to dence for him. And with his late breath he tapped into his Royal State. And he used AirBending to extigish the flames. Now it's Royal State atur vs. Royal State Koga! Who will win? Will this question be answered? Find out now!

Now:

Royal State Koga: You have nothing!

Koga earthbends the filed again. And he forces it to Satur. BAM! Satur is struke by the earthbended rock.

Royal State: Very good Koga. Too bad that won't work. Now try this!

Satur cuped his one hand and a he creates a flame in the palm of his hand and he used all of his power and he blows on it and a flaming dragon appeared.

Royal State Satur: Flaming Dragon! Home and Attack Koga!

Royal State Koga: Hiii!

He strates to do handjesters. And...

Royal State Koga: Earth Justu! Dragon of Earth!

A Rocky Dragon burts out from the ground.

Royal State Koga: Counter Flaming Dragon!

The Rock Dragon charges head first at Flaming Dragon and BOOOM! Rock anf Flame Dragon explodes on contact.

Royal State Koga: Damn it all!

Satur starts to do hand jesters and he says:

Royal State Satur: AirJustsu! Wind Dragon!

A dragon of air appeares around Satur.

Royal State Satur: Home and Attack Koga!

The Wind Dragon homes on Koga's energy level and BOOOM! It attacks Koga.

Royal State Koga: 'Nough messing with justsus! Hemmmmmmerrrrrrr!!!!!!

Koga unleashes his flaming fury at Satur. Satur jumps into the air and the attack misses. Satur unleashes his Air Fury. And he creates an air funnel and it blows Koga not even that far.

Royal State Koga: Very good Satur. Now it's my turn!

He bends both the Earth around him and he sets the rock on fire. And chocks it at AirBound Satur. Satur dodges the flaming rock but BOOM! The rock falls to the ground with the force of Koga's hands placed together and he lowered them.

Royal State Satur: Errrrrrrr!

Satur starts to move the earth around Koga and he lifts him atleast two feet off the ground and he bends the air around him. Enough so he can move the unearthed rock and Koga. He finally has enough air in the palm of his hand. He unleashes it upon Koga and the rock starts to move. It moves off to the grass via the "Out-of-Bounds" aera. but before the rock hits the stands or Out-of-Bounds area, Koga leaps off and lands on the earthed part of the battlefield.

Royal State Koga: Very nice. I didn't think you had it in you! Now try this!

Koga combines all four elements and he creates an Elemental Kamahamaha.

Royal Staet Koga: Elemental Kamahamah!!!!!

Earth, Fire, Water and Air kiblast flys towards Satur. BA-BOOOM! Satur is blasted off of his feet. And he lands so close to the edge of the battlefield. The Judges will think he's out of bounds. Satur get's up out of the Royal State transformation.

Satur: Urgh...Urgh. That was painful.

Koga appeares; he too is also of the Royal State.

Koga: C'mon Satur! Get up!

Satur get's up.

Annouser: What is going on out there?

Koga walks to the Annosuer.

Annouser: What is it Koga?

Koga: I give the match to Satur. He devirse it more than I do.

Annouser: Koga has forfiet the match! Satur wins by defualt!

Satur flys over to Koga.

Satur(Desending): Why did you forfiet?

Koga: Becuase you desirve to fight against your daughter. And I thought forfieting would be the best bet.

Satur: Thank you old friend.

Koga walks up the stairs and into the stands.

In the Stands:

Tapion: Well good Luck Dyuu.

Dyuu: Thank you Tapion.

Dyuu runs down the stairs and is face-to-face with her father: Satur.

Satur: Well are you ready to show your old man what the Savoiur of Earth is capable of?

Dyuu: Yes I am!

Annouser: The final round! Satur vs. Dyuu! Who will win this epic battle? Find out next time on Dragonball ROS!!!!!