Dragonball Return of the Saiyan

Hamachi

Chapter 35: Dyuu Enters the Battle: Dyuu versus Trans

Last Time on Dragonball ROS:

Dyuu finally returned to Earth but she fainted. Then Dr. Astronimiss offered finding the Dragonballs and using them to revive the fallen scientists of Tech Inc during Cednreius’s rampage. So off Tien and Yamcha went. They first found out that the first ball was on the Alps and the second was in North City but two bandits appeared and their names Trans and Trins. And they mean business.

Now:

In Tech’s Hospital Area Dyuu was recovering then something woke her up.

“I feel Yamcha and Tien in distress.” Thought Dyuu getting up off of her bed and putting on her blue and brown shoes (recreation of Son Goku’s.) Then Dyuu started to feel for Yamcha’s power level because he is in the more venerable.

At the Alps Yamcha is getting owned.

Yamcha was being tossed like a rag-doll. BOOM! Then Trans started punching him in his stomach forcing him to spit blood.

“This is too much fun.” Said Trans kneeing Yamcha in the stomach and also punching him also. Blood was all over his entire chin.

Then someone appeared.

“Do that again and see what’s going too happened.” Threaten the mysterious figure behind Trans.

So Trans did just that, kneed Yamcha in the stomach.

Then the mysterious figure appeared in front of Trans. And kneed him in the stomach also forcing him to spit blood out.

“Bless you Dyuu.” Said Yamcha with the last of his breath. Then he fainted.

Dyuu elbowed Trans in the back and he fell to Earth (Even though he was on Earth.)

Dyuu transformed Super Saiyan (1). Trans looked up Super Saiyan Dyuu and was intimidated.

“Kamahamahamahamaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Screamed SSJ (Super Saiy-Jin) Dyuu blasting Trans. But Trans dodged and fired every little Ki he has.

“Is that the best you got?” Asked SSJ Dyuu dodging every ki blast that Trans throw at her.

“Masenko!” SSJ Dyuu blasted Trans when he was off guard.

“Yamcha get the Dragonball and head to North City!” Demanded SSJ Dyuu giving Yamcha orders of what to do.

Yamcha grabbed the Dragonball and flew off, along with SSJ Dyuu.

The battle is over but Trins is still alive and the only way to receive the Dragonball is to kill Trins. Who will be the one to kill Trins, Dyuu, Yamcha or Tien? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 36: Trins is Dead

Previsoly on Dragonball ROS:

After recovering from the battle wounds of Cednreius, Dyuu rushed to Yamcha’s help. Seeing that Yamcha was unevenly out powered, Dyuu intervened and killed Trans. Yamcha also grabbed the Dragonball. Now their on the race to Tien’s assistants. Find out who will die in this chapter.

Now:

“Yamcha hurry up!” Shouted Dyuu ahead of Yamcha who’s holding the Seven-Star ball.

Yamcha gained speed and caught up to Dyuu.

And they landed North City. And Tien is being tossed like a rag-doll.

“Tien move! I’m going to blast him with a Kamahamaha Wave!” Shouted Dyuu powering up for a blast, to fire at Trins.

Dyuu releases the blast from her wrists and Trins dodges it. Next Tien uses a Tri-Beam and he misses. Finally Yamcha gives it a go and misses.

“Man.” Said Trins looking up at the aimless fighters. “I excepted better from a Super Saiyan.”

“What do you mean?” Asked Dyuu descending from the sky to look Trins, Eye to Eye.

“Well I mean you are a Saiyan. And you did kill my brother and you can’t even stop me!” Explained Trins pointing at Dyuu in her face.

“I can and I will!” Exploded Dyuu transforming into a Super Saiyan to kick Trins tail (not really, he doesn’t have a tail, like a Saiyan).

“Fine bring it!” Shouted Trins charging for SSJ Dyuu to kill her.

BOOM! BANG! BOOM! CRASH!

“Man! You suck!” Said Trins confronting Dyuu in a Winner takes all meaning the one who wins kills the loser.

“You can’t accept the fat that I’ve beaten Cevrus, Frieza, Cell, Cednreius, and Trans!” Explained SSJ Dyuu confronting Trins.

Then SSJ Dyuu used a Super Masenko, killing Trins.

“Huff.” That’s all Dyuu has to say to conclude the Bandit Brothers Life.

To Be Continued

Chapter 37: Giving Up the Dragonball; And Reviving the Dead

Previsoly on Dragonball ROS:

After coming to Yamcha’s aid, Dyuu killed Trans. And Yamcha was able to grab the Dragonball. Then Yamcha and Dyuu flew to Tien’s aid and Dyuu killed Trins. Now all they have to do is to get the Dragonball hidden in North City. Find Out the bizarre way they find it.

Now:

“Dyuu, the DragonRadar.” Said Yamcha looking at Dyuu who is looking back at him.

Dyuu nods her head and takes out the DragonRadar.

“That’s odd.” Said Dyuu looking at the radar.

“What?” Reacted Yamcha turning his head to Dyuu to see what the matter is.

“There is no Dragonball signature on the radar and if it appears it disappears.” Explained Dyuu looking at the radar.

“Wow! That is weird.” Said Tien. “I probably know where the next ball is?”

“Okay, where?” Asked Dyuu with her arms crossed and anger raging inside.

“Mt. Palse.” Replied Tien. “Third Eye open!” Then Tien transported, following up with Yamcha and Dyuu. They arrive at Mt. Palse and Tien points at the Dragonball. Dyuu flies up towards the Dragonball and the ball disappears.

“What the Hell!” Shouted Dyuu looking around for the Dragonball to see where it disappeared too.

Tien’s third Eye opened and used a technique called Foresight. And spotted the Dragonball. But it was being held by someone else.

“Identify yourself!” Shouted Tien ready to fire at the mysterious image.

“My name is Mirage, now you see me, now you don’t!” Mirage introduced himself then disappeared with the Dragonball in his left hand.

“Where the Hell is he?” Dyuu is getting aggressive and wants to kill ‘em.

“Here I am.” Said Mirage standing at the top of the volcano. “I’ll love to mess with a Saiyan….” Before Mirage could finish, Dyuu landed a punch on his face.

“Fine. I’m a loner and I have no where to go, no home, no family, nothing.” Explained Mirage putting the Dragonball on the volcano and he flew away. Never to be heard from again.

“O…kay that was weird but we got the Dragonball.” Said Dyuu picking up the Dragonball from the head of the volcano. Then they flew back to Dr. Astronimiss’s Lab, to find out that Dr. Astronimiss found the other Dragonballs.

“Now we can revive the dead professors of Tech Inc!” Shouted Dyuu in happiness that the professors of Tech will be revived.

Dr. Astronimiss put the Dragonballs on the ground in front of his lab.

“Arise Shenron!” Chanted Astronimiss watching Shenron come out of the seven magic Dragonballs.

“I shall grant ONE wish that is my power. What is your wish?” Asked Shenron looking

down at the humans awaiting a wish to be granted.

“I wish that the scientists that were killed by Cednreius were alive.” Said Astronimiss wishing for the humans to be alive again.

The people were revived.

“Your wish has been granted, farewell.” Said Shenron disappearing via going back into the Dragonballs.

Dyuu and they others found the Dragonballs and Dr. Astronimiss wished everyone back to life. But there is a much greater evil approaching. Find out what it is in the next saga and chapter.

D: next Chapter 38 ...

I see that your enjoying it. Have a favorite character yet?

Season 05: Creation Saga

Chapter 38: Android 22; the Male Creation

Deep in Dr. Astronimiss’s Lab a project 60 years in the making was being reawaking. The Project called A.N.D.R.I.O.D.S. But there are three androids that lay in suspended-animation. And the first Android awakes in this chapter.

BOOM! A capsule contenting an android. The android, Android (#) 22 the most destructive android of them all.

#22 kills all the guards. And now has evil ambitions to kill Dr. Gerald Biolysis; Dr. Astronimiss’s Grand-father.

“Now where is that damn fool Biolysis, I heard him.” Said #22 looking around for Biolysis, thinking that he is still alive.

At Astronimiss’s Lab.

“What?!” Gasped Astronimiss looking at the motor that connects him to his grand-fathers lab.

“That’s right #22 has escaped.” Returded Dr. Atonasis who is a colleague of Dr. Astronimiss’s

“My grandfather is dead!” Shouted Astronimiss talking to Atonasis.

“Yes that is true but your grandfather’s work the Android Project, it’s still alive.” Said Atonasis.

BOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!! #22 blasted the lab door to Dr. Atonasis’s Lab.

“Tell me all you know about my creator.” Demanded #22 pointing his index finger out ready to fire at the doc.

“Well it started in the year 2141, the advanced technology. That was enough to take a human being and turn them into an android.” Explained Atonasis looking in shock.

“So I’m just a creation, but wait Dr. Gero, he created androids? Am I his creation?” Asked #22 having is index finger to Atonasis’s heart ready to fire if he doesn’t answer any of the questions that #22 asks him.

“There’s more.” Said Atonasis continuing with his story. “The good doctor said that in sixty years in project will be finished, than he died.” (December 24, 2141 at the age of 89). (January 4, 2052---December 24, 2141). “And he even noted that you have a sister.” That was the last words of Doctor Atom Atonasis. #22 killed him, now he is going to kill Dr. Astronimiss.

At Dyuu’s new home in Mt. Palse. Dyuu senses that a trouble power level has surfaced. And is Dyuu going to have her hands full with #22 and #__. Find out next.

Chapter 39: Android 23; the Female has Arrived

#22 blows the lab door his creator’s lab to find his “sister” dormant in suspended-animation. He presses the drain switch than the open switch which released Android #23.

“Damn how long have I been in suspension (suspended animation)?” Asked #23 cleaning her eyes. “To much liquid.”

“60 years.” Replied #22walking out the destroyed door.

“And our creator?” Asked #23 following #22 out the destroyed door.

“Dead.” Replied #22 leading the way for his “sister”.

“Dead?!” Asked #23.

“Yup. He died over 60 years ago. But we didn’t see it.” Said #22 getting in a transporter that will transport him and his “sister” to a new location. Dr. Astronimiss’s Lab.

On the way to his lab, guards tried to stop the Androids but failed. In other words flashing lights forced them to shut their eyes and walk forward and they fell to their deaths via infinite void of no return.

“Ha-ha! That was funny!” Laughed #22 looking back as he drives the auto craft.

“#22 that was wrong.” Nagged #23 with her arms crossed and anger rising.

“The hell with you.” Said #22 returning to the wheel of the craft.

They jump off and at their stop and blows the lab door and the Doctor was shocked to see his grandfathers creations is on the lose. And is trying to kill him.

“What do you useless dirtbags doing here?” Asked Dr. Astronimiss in shock to see what his grandfather had created his trying to kill him.

ZZIIPP! Dyuu appeared.

“Oh thank God!” Astronimiss was relieved to see Dyuu in his presences.

“Androids. I could have stop and killed Astronimiss’s grandfather but I was frozen in ice for-thousand meters below sea level.” Explained Dyuu ready to fight the Androids.

“Frankly I don’t care and nether should you.” Said #22. “Because in the end Androids will live forever.”

“And theirs nothing you can do about it.” Added #23 walking up to confront Dyuu face to face.

“Let the battle begin.” Said #22 gearing himself to fight Dyuu in a winner takes all war.

The war between Androids and Saiyan has commenced! Who will win the war Androids or the Saiyan? Find Out.

Chapter 40: Dyuu versus Android 22

A war on the Saiyans and the Androids has begun! Now the first victim of war is Dyuu but will turn the tides? Find out now.

“AHHHHHH!” They both screamed charging for each other, to see who will win.

BOOM! BANG! BAM! Expensive equipment was destroyed or damaged in someway.

“Damn you!” Shouted Dyuu throwing a punch, shooting some energyballs.

“I know you Dyuu.” Said #22 stopping her punches and also firing some ki.

“Maybe I’ll just...” Before #22 could finish his sentence Dyuu punched in the face numerous times.

“Ka-ma-ha-ma-ha-ma-haaaaaaaaaaa!” Fired Dyuu from the ceiling of the destroyed building. Blasting #22 few feet down and not only that he is one pissed android.

“Dyuu! You really know how to get an android so pissed off! I am willing to now use my deadly force! I’m going to send you straight to Hell!” Exploded with extreme anger #22 was furious to the fact that Dyuu is the Saiyan that will defeat him.

Dyuu transforms into a Super Saiyan, just too scare #22.

“Rrrrrr! What the Hell?” Said #22 ascending from the gaping hole that Dyuu created. Blasting #22 with the Kamahama.

“Let’s see how you can withstand against the most fearsome power in the universe!” Shouted #22 descending to the rim of the gaping hole.

“Listen to me care…” SSJ Dyuu was punched in the stomach. And she spat blood.

They threw punches and threw ki blasts.

Dyuu ascended to the air from the destroyed build roof and located #22 and fired a Big Bang Attack destroying #22 or did she.

“What did you do to #22?” Asked #23 in shock to see that her “brother” was destroyed in a result of battle and by a Saiyan.

Dyuu rushed to Astronimiss’s cove to see if anymore Androids got lose and trying to kill him.

The battle is over but the war is not the only way for the war to be over is to destroy the mastermind behind it all the Android Mechsis.

Nemecko D: ...

Nice, he's one of my favorites too. :P

Chapter 41: Dr. Biolysis’s Tale

“How could a Saiyan destroy an advanced android such as himself?” Asked #23 in shock as her brother was destroyed by an insignificant Saiyan.

“Well he shouldn’t ‘ave challenged me.” Replied SSJ Dyuu walking towards the auto tracks to follow them to Astronimiss’s secret cove. Before #23 get's there to kill Astronimiss's grandfather's evil ambitions.

SSJ Dyuu stepped on the tracks and started to charge her ki and she flew towards Doctor Astronimiss’s aid. But as usual #23 gets in the way.

“#23 I’ll destroy you too! I’m a girl so I will not regret killing you!” Dyuu was intimidated by the fact that an android is in her way.

#23 bolted for the rest of the tracks that lead to Astronimiss’s Cove.

Then SSJ Dyuu tried to use Instant Transmission. But someone was blocking Astronimiss’s chi (life signal) and Dyuu had to get to Astronimiss fast or he will die.

“Hold on Astronimiss, I’m coming.” Thought Dyuu following the tracks to Astronimiss, before he’s killed by #23.

When Dyuu got to Astronimiss’s cove the heavy bolted door was blasted like it was nothing. To her amaze it was #22. He did not die, he survived.

“Dyuu the good doctor has a lot of exclaiming to do.” Said #22 gripping Astronimiss’s labcoat.

“I’ll…t….te…..tall you everything….you…ne….need to know.” Astronimiss was slowly dieing of a brain tumor.

“Okay it started 60 years ago….” Astronimiss started to tell but #22 intervened.

“I know that part already what I want to know is how Dr. Biolysis died and what is project was for?” Asked #22 getting in Astronimiss’s face and yelling on the top of his lungs.

Astronimiss hesitated then said “He died from a gun shot to his heart.”

“Who killed him?” Asked #22 gripping his collar to his lab coat

An again Astronimiss hesitated “His…as…assist….assistant.”

“Why, why the hell did he do that?” Asked #22.

“He did it because he said that the project was already done by Dr. Gero but Gero failed and died because of that.” Explained Astronimiss slowly dieing of his dieses.

“Also…he….didn’t care about anything or anyone. Just his projects.” Then Astronimiss died of a heart attack. (May 14, 2156----May 13, 2201) (At the age of 45).

“Damn!” Screamed Dyuu watching as her dearest friend dies right before her eyes.

“So it was all true, damn the good doctor.” #22 looked at the corpse of Dr. Astronimiss. And than walked out of the cove to ponder. Then a few later Dyuu went to his gravesite and read it.

In Loving Memory of

Doctor Geyser “Shonen” Astronimiss

May 14, 2156----May, 13, 2201

A loving friend and a renowned scientist

Dyuu, Nemecko and Ryo put flowers on his grave.

“Goodbye…Dr. Astronimiss.” Said Dyuu leaving the cemetery.

Dr. Astronimiss is dead. #22 and #23 searches the Earth for a city to terrorize. Will they find on or will their onslaught of terror end here? Find out on the next chapter of Dragonball ROS!

Chapter 42: #23 is No Longer Evil

Last Time on DBROS:

Dr. Astronimiss was brutality interrogated by the ruthless android #22 who wanted to know about his past. Of course Dr. Astronimiss told him everything. But he died shortly after of a heart attack. Now the androids want to make the humans lives a living Hell for what their creator did: Not care for them at all. Find out what happeneds in the chapter now!

Now:

“Hey! #23 let’s pay West City a visit shall we?” Asked #22 looking at #23 flying through the cloudless blue sky.

“Sure why not.” Replied #23 in a depressing tune of voice.

They descend to South City and start to wreak havoc. They powered up and used a Duel Volcanic Explosion. BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A giant mushroom like cloud. And the horrifying truth is that the Southerners didn’t see this coming.

On Kami’s Lookout Dyuu saw the whole thing.

“The leveled an entire city.” Cried Dyuu looking at the mushroom dissipate in the atmosphere.

“Dyuu its okay the androids…” Nemecko could not finish his sentence.

“Damn I got to stop them, now because if I don’t then all of hell will break out.” Dyuu is enraged of the outcome of the Androids destructiveness on the world.

Dyuu flew the destroyed South City. But when she got there she was surprised to see Nemecko there.

“Nemecko!” Yelled Dyuu from afar the battleground.

“I have no time to talk!” Nemecko shouted back to Dyuu.

“Whoa. What’s with the grey cape?” Thought Dyuu stopping in her tracks to see Nemecko fight the Androids.

“Die Nameck!” Said #22 fighting Nemecko in an all in all fight.

“Why can’t boys just look forward and stop the fighting? Huh.” #23 was standing on the sidelines watching the boys kill each other.

“Boys fight too much.” Said a mysterious voice coming from the sky.

“Wh….who said that.” Panicked #23 looking around and seeing no one in the grounded city.

“I did my name is Dyuu.” Introduced Dyuu descending from the sky to confront #23 in a kind manor.

“Why did you not attack me?” Asked #23 in a frighten tone looking eye to eye towards Dyuu.

On the battlegrounds

Nemecko is winning the battle with #22 almost destroyed Nemecko is sidetracked by something.

Where Dyuu and #23 is. They talk in a kind manor and #23 tells Dyuu how she doesn’t want to be evil and destroy lives as her life was.

“#23 what the hell…” #23 geared up and fired an extremely powerful blast the destroyed #22 for good.

Dyuu, Nemecko and #23 fly off towards Kami’s Lookout to think of a plan to destroy Dr. Biolysis’s lab for good. Find Out next time on Dragonball ROS.

Sorry theres not enough action.

Chapter 43: Plan D.E.A.L

It’s been a week since #23 destroyed her "brother". Dyuu, #23, Nemecko and Ryo are thinking of a plan to destroy Dr. Biolysis lab for good. And destroy the Super Android.

“So any ideas?” Asked Ryo leaning against the chapel sitting on top of Kami’s Lookout.

“I have one but it’s pretty risky.” Offered #23 walking towards Dyuu with her arms crossed.

“Well what is it?” Asked Dyuu impatiently waiting for #23 to approach her.

“The plan is called D.E.A.L.” Said #23 standing in front of Nemecko, Ryo, and Dyuu explaining the plan to them.

“D.E.A.L stands for Destroy Each Android (in the) Lab.” Said # 23. “We go in the lab and destroy it from the inside.”

“Ya’know that’s dumb enough to work.” Said Nemecko walking towards the two girls.

Nemecko, Dyuu and #23 fly towards Dr. Biolysis’s lab to destroy it but they might find something shocking in the lab.

“Okay were here.” Said #23 entering with Dyuu and Nemecko following.

“Greetings #23, Saiyan Dyuu and Nemeckian Nemecko.” Greeted a strange but yet familiar voice.

#23 stopped in her tracks. Then she asked “I just heard something. Did you guys hear it?”

“No.” Nemecko and Dyuu replied walking ahead of #23.

“#23 it’s me Mechsis.” Said Mechsis inside his container of suspended animation.

They enter thee room where Mechsis is.

“Mechsis!” Cried #23 looking at the sight that she dreamt about for so long.

Mechsis is Dr. Biolysis’s project before he died.

“Kamahamahamahamahaaaa!!!” Fired SSJ Dyuu trying to kill Mechsis.

Mechsis opens his eyes and repels the blast back at Dyuu and Dyuu dodged the blast.

Mechsis has awoken and nothing in the world will stop him! Has Dyuu started the ends of the earth or does she have one more ascension? And will plan D.E.A.L work as planned or is Mechsis going to end the plan with dyer results. All that and more on the next Dragonball ROS!

Chapter 44: Mechsis’s Discovery

Last time on Dragonball ROS:

#23, Nemecko and Dyuu thought of a way to destroy the rest of the Androids. And when they arrive Mechsis is revived. What will happen? Will someone die, will Mechsis achieve ultimate power or will they destroy Mechsis and the lab? Find out now!

Now:

Mechsis looked at everyone in the lab. And he sprung his trap.

“Oh Dyuu I know how a Saiyan like yourself functions. Ya’know.” Mechsis is trying to force Dyuu to attack him.

“How?” Asked Dyuu turning around to see Mechsis eye to eye.

“I mean this Masenko-Ha!” Mechsis is trying to end the life of Dyuu but Dyuu transformed into a Super Saiyan and ended the blast.

“What a Saiyan that can transform?” Mechsis was confused. He thought that the last Super Saiyan lived over 1,000 years ago.

“Damn all Saiyan to Hell!” Shouted Mechsis firing another Masenko at Dyuu but Dyuu used Instant Transmission. And the blast blew a hole through the metal of the lab and the lab started to fill with sea water because the lab was underground, so no one can get to it.

Mechsis teleported out of the lab. And Nemecko followed him. Dyuu stayed with #23 but #23 said “Go I’ll be fine! I have to shut this down anyway!”

Than Dyuu Instant Transmission out of the lab and appeared at her home along with Nemecko. Mechsis’s location is unknown for now.

“Must shut down lab for good.” #23 tried her best then BOOMM!!!! The lab exploded.

“#23!” Cried Dyuu looking at the explosion from her Mt. Palse home.

To Be Continued

Mechsis is lose. Dyuu and Nemecko are safe from harms way, but it can't be said about #23. Did she die in a fiery explosion or did she make it out before the explosion. Find out next time on Dragonball ROS!

Chapter 45: #23’s Tale

Last Time on Dragonball ROS was skipped sorry.

Everyone was on Kami’s Lookout sitting down on the stairs, then a mysterious figure appeared and it was #23, badly beaten like she entered a wrestling match and lost.

“#23!” Everyone bolted up and saw that she was just hanging on by a thread in other words: her life is in danger.

They toke her to the hospital in Satan City (Hercule City). And the nurses said “That her injuries are not life threatening but she will for out for at least three days your so.”

“Damn I shouldn’t ‘ave left her in the lab.” Dyuu started to punch walls in and inside her, a force so deadly is being formed the Saiyan transformation will be happening soon but when.

“Wha…what…happened am I alive or dead?” #23 awoke and tried to muster up some strength to talk and sit up.

Dyuu, Ryo, Nemecko, Yamcha, Tien walks in to #23’s hospital room and Tien shuts the door behind him.

“#23, you almost died on the lookout.” Said Tien pulling up a chair to sit on.

“So what really happened down in the lab anyway?” Asked Yamcha sitting by #23’s bed side.

“Well after we entered we found a room the housed a life-form. The live-form was known as Mechsis. He broke out of his prison and fired a Masenko at Dyuu but Dyuu dodged it. Allowing the blast to hit the wall, and water started to flow in. Mechsis escaped and Dyuu and I stayed. We stated to argue. Then I said I will shut down the lab and blow it up. After that everything is fuzzy.” Explained #23 sitting up on her bed and talking to her friends that are in the room.

In North City Mechsis started to kill every human that live in the city.

“Dammit, humans have no source of energy.” Thought Mechsis walking in the city.

Back at the hospital. Everyone leaves #23 to her rest and goes back to Kami’s Lookout to train for the threat that is to come.

I'm so close to the end of this Saga.

Chapter 46: SSJ Dyuu versus Mechsis

BOOOMMM!!!! A building collapses and Mechsis is the culprit.

“So you like destroying things, huh?” Asked SSJ Dyuu enraged to see a building destroyed and humans killed.

“Yes I do and what are you going to do about it.” Replied Mechsis preparing for battle.

“I’m going to kill you!” Shouted SSJ Dyuu with a yellow aura around her. Dyuu is ready to fight ‘til the death.

“Now Die!” They both Shouted charging for each other.

Booooommmm! Bang! Crash! Building crumpled and roads shifted.

Mechsis used a Masenko and SSJ Dyuu countered with a Super Kamahamahamahamaha

“You won’t win!” SSJ Dyuu is struggling to keep her nerve.

“One the contrary, I win.” Said Mechsis controlling the Masenko with ease.

The collision exploded destroying numerous buildings and vehicles.

On Kami’s Lookout, Nemecko senses two large power levels.

“Ihh…Yamcha do you feel that power level?” Asked Nemecko turning his head towards Yamcha who is looking at North City.

“Yeah I do. One power level feels like Dyuu’s and the others I don’t know?” Replied Yamcha.

Back at North City the battle between Mechsis and SSJ2 Dyuu is heating up.

They both land on a building’s rooftop.

And Dyuu fired half of her Ki. It hit Mechsis but didn’t affect him.

Next another Masenko was fired and SSJ2 Dyuu was hit with it.

“Damn you I can’t stand a Masenko.” Muttered Dyuu getting up of the roof’s floor.

“Hahahaha!” Laughed Mechsis with his arms crossed.

The battle is waged Dyuu is in trouble; her ki is draining fast. And Mechsis has not broken a sweat yet. Is Dyuu going to die? Is Nemecko going to stop Mechsis before Dyuu dies? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS!

And the next chapter of the Creation Saga is the last chapter of the Creation Saga.

Chapter 47: Nemecko versus Mechsis

A Battle has been waged between SSJ Dyuu and Mechsis. Who will win? Find out now.

Now:

Dyuu was not going to let up. And give in to defeat. Mechsis grabbed her leg and threw her like a baseball into a half destroyed building and it fell on Dyuu crushed her but her body is still in Mechsis’s view.

“Hey Mechsis! Why don’t you fight someone that’s not almost dead?!” Shouted a familiar voice coming from the sky.

Dyuu looks up and sees Nemecko and Yamcha.

“Yamcha take Dyuu back to the lookout. I’ll be right there as soon as I destroy Mechsis for what he did to Dyuu.” Said Nemecko taking off his cape and giving it to Yamcha.

Nemecko put Dyuu on Yamcha’s back and Yamcha blasted for the lookout to put her to bed and allow her rest.

“Nemecko the last of the Nemeckian race. I’m surprised to see a Nameck on Earth. I thought the Asteroid Komodo destroyed your peace-loving race?” Asked Mechsis being nosy and in Nemecko’s past life.

“Let’s just fight.” Replied Nemecko ready to fight Mechsis.

Nemecko threw the first punch. But Mechsis caught his fist. Then Mechsis started to fire his ki (energyballs).

The ki started to pierce his gi and rip it.

“Dammit!” Yelled Nemecko being blasted by his piercing ki.

“Can’t stand the heat? Than go to Hell!” Shouted Mechsis stopping his assault on Nemecko.

“Thunder Beam Cannon!” Nemecko fired another element beam in hoping that it will destroy Mechsis for good.

Then Booooommmm!!!!!!! Mechsis was destroyed but for good? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS!

Next Saga is Season/Saga 6: The Mechsis Saga

Chapter 48: Regeneration

Last time on Dragonball ROS:

While fighting Dyuu, Mechsis started to get the upper hand on her. He tossed her like a softball and Dyuu crashed into a half destroyed building. Having it collaspe on her. Then Nemecko appered and started to beat down on Mechsis. When the battle looked bleak, Nemecko powered up and used a Thunder Beam Cannon. Which destroyed Mechsis. Or did it? All that and more in this chapter.

Now:

In North City which was pourin' extra hard. Nemecko looked at the slug/slime that was left over by the destruction of Mechsis. He turns around and flies off to the lookout where Dyuu is getting medical 'tension.

"I thought that untestable move whould fail." Thought Nemecko flying through the rain towards Kami's Lookout.

Flashback

"RAHHHHH! Take this!" Shouted Nemecko about to blast Mechsis in to the stars.

"Noooooooo!" Yelled Mechsis off guard and about to die.

Nemecko blasts Menchsis to slime.

Flashback Ends

At the lookout

"How's Dyuu?" Asked Yamcha walking in to Dyuu's room.

"She's fine. There's only a couple broken bones and no life threating injuries." Replied Iradoma (the Saiyan excepert in medication.)

"Huff. That's good." Yamcha was relieved that Dyuu is going to be okay and not in any seroius danger.

Nemecko decsends to the lookout and sees his long time friend.

"Iradoma how are you?" Asked Nemecko healing his wounds.

"I'm fine and you?" Replied Iradoma caring for Dyuu's wounds.

"Oh I'm fine, I just took care of Mechsis." He said walking over to a chair to sit on and rest.

"Urhhhh...Irhh. H...h...how did you destroy Mechsis?" Asked Dyuu with one eye open and trying to muster up some stregth to talk.

"I have only three words to say Thunder Beam Cannon." Said Nemeko with his eyes closed about to go to sleep.

In North City Mechsis started to regeberate from his slime that was lrft was from his destuction. After reforming he shot over to the lookout. And acsesnded to the edge of the lookout and fired a Death Beam.

The Death Beam killed both Yamcha and Tien.

Mechsis has returned and he killed Tien and Yamcha. Know Nemecko is the only one to fight off Mechsis. And not to mention but Dyuu is still in the hosptial being cared for. Will Dyuu recorver in time or will Nemecko die? Find Out in the next exciting chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!!!

Next Chapter, Chapter 49: Nemecko versus Mechsis: The Rematch part 1.

Season 06: Demon Saga

Chapter 49: Nemecko versus Mechsis: The Rematch part 1

After returning victorius, Nemecko sat down for some down time. But when an odd phonemeon occured down at the rainy city; North City. When the being was done forming, none other than Mechsis. Mechsis than flew to Kami's Lookout to seek Nemecko. He difently found him chilling out, and Mechsis's rage took over his evil heart and he fired a Death Beam that killed both Yamcha and Tien. Watching his friends die before his eyes Nemecko took charge. And charged striaght for Mechsis. Now the rematch of the Saga will begin! Who will win? Find out in this chapter.

Now:

"Before we start. I need to make an announcement." Said Mechsis hoovering over the rim of the lookout "I am in my prefect form so what damage you do will not effect me."

"Why are you telling this?" Asked Nemecko looking at Mechsis with exstreme anger aand hatred for what he did via killing Yamcha and Tien.

"Because that's the last time you will ever hear." Replied Mechsis deseceding to the edge of the lookout.

They both charged at each other and cilided, throwing punches and kicks and no giving in.

"Special beam Cannon!" Fired Nemecko at Mechsis but he dodged the blast. Allowing the blast to hit the side of the chapel where Dyuu is bein' housed.

"Big Bang Attaaaaaaaaa!" Mechsis was elobowed in the stomach. He the spat blood out from his mouth.

"Damn that was a lucky shot." Thought Mechsis holding his gut. And having one eye open to see what Nemecko is going to do.

Nemecko laughed another Special Beam Cannon. This time while Mechsis was offguard.

"Huff-huff-huff was..not excepting that..uiii..cheap shot." Said Mechsis regaining the power to fight and talk.

"My aim is better, isn't it?" Nemecko was too cocky for his ego.

"Cocky idiot." Thought Mechsis who is not enjoying the fight.

"You're weak Nemecko. You should've died with Yamcha and Tien." Said Mechsis walking up to Nemcko; Mechsis is going to end this once and for all.

"Never! You shall be killed by my bleeding green hands." Said Nemecko breathing heavily and bleeding on his hands, face and torso.

"No, that's a total understate." Said Mechsis just barely standing up and holding his ki and posture.

The battle has started and none of the warriors are giving in to death. Who will win? That is the big question. Find out on the Dragonball ROS!

Next is Chapter 50: Nemecko versus Mechsis part 2: The Rematch

Chapter 50: Nemecko versus Mechsis: The Rematch part 2

A battle has been forged between the advanced Mechsis and Earth Nemeckian Nemecko. The BIG question here is Who will win? Find out in this chapter!

Now:

"Mechsis! I'm going to stop you! Special Beam Cannon!" Nemecko (wearing a ripped gi.)

Mechsis deflected the beam. And it hit the chapel where Kybestu and his ally (Hub) were loading Dyuu on to a helpcoter.

"Damn you!" Shouted Nemecko charging for Mechsis who almost killed his friends and allies.

"Hehehehehe!" Laughed Mechsis. "That would've been a good firework show."

"Rrrrr!" Growled Nemecko still chraging at him.

"I don't like making babies cry. But for you I'll make a exceptiooooooooaaaaaa!" Nemecko nailed Mechsis in the jaw with an uppercut.

"So you think that you're slick, huh? Well I'll teach you!" Mechsis started to stand in a Kamahama psotion and powered up.

"Damn." Thought Nemecko stepping back a few steps away from the powered-up Mechsis.

"Ka-ma-ha-ma-ha-ma-haaaaaaaaa!" Mechsis fired at Nemecko and it hit his target.

Nemecko flew towards the end of the lookout and stopped himself ;before he fell over and died.

Nemecko than looked at his bleeding hands and a dark aura wrapped around him.He teleported to Mechsis's location and did not stop. Nemecko went Nameckian (crazy) on him. He punched him in the gut, chest, face, and Nemecko tripped him and started repeatly punch Mechsis in the stomach.

Mechsis fell to the wet ground.

"I quit!" Said Mechsis holding up his index finger.

"But why?" Nemecko is confused about why Mechsis is quiting.

"Because I want to hold a challenge and it will be held up at Z-Falls and the Alps." Exlplained Mechsis holding up two fingers, now.

"A challenge?" Asked Nemecko holding his bleeding arm.

"It will be held in One Year." After Mechsis addressed the time of Year. He flew to prepare for the tornement.

A challenge has been addressed. Now Nemecko has to race to Capsle Corp. to warn Dyuu and Kybestu and address the tornament. Find out what happeneds next on Dragonball ROS.

Chapter 51: Introducing Kybestu

Mechsis quitting from the rematch annoceses that he's having a challenge in one year. And Nemecko must give word to the semi-healed Dyuu and Kybestu. All I can tell you is that: Dyuu will recover in this chapter. Also this chapter is going to introduce Kybestu: The Half Tuffle and Half Saiyan.

Now:

In the Helecopter.

"Okay so who are you?" Asked Nemecko just boarding the copter.

"My name is Kybestu. I am half Saiyan and Half Tuffle." Explained Kybestu looking at his hands. His hands are on his forelegs.(top of the leg).

"Oh and how are you part Tuffle, when the Saiyans killed them all?" Asked Dyuu just barely holding on to her stergth.

"Becuase my mother is was a Tuffle and my father was Saiyan. But one day my father; Lord Geyser, got mad at my mother for not sending me to planet Sazer. So he vesred her and killed her. Thatt image is still in my head. And it will remain in my head for the rest of my life." Explained Kybestu crying and having the most worst memories; he is remember something that he doesn't ever want to remember.

"Oh I'm so sorry about what happened to your mother." Said Dyuu already to fight Mechsis and face his challenege; she recovered during Kybestu's stroy.

"New hide-out ohoyyyyy!" Shouted Ryo who is the captin of the of the helecopter.

When the helecopter landed everyone got out and scattered into Capsle Corp. where Dyuu went into the Gravity Room; 500g; 500 over the normal gravity.

"Got...to...go...to...550...g." Dyuu strggled aand struggled.

Now that we got some clearidy on the new Tufian (1/2 Saiyan and 1/2 Tuffle). But we didn't get any news from Mechsis. Find out what happends on the next Dragonball ROS (part 1).

Chapter 52: Preparation part 1

"Hey Kybestu!" Dyuu called his name from across the skies.

"What?" Replied Kybestu.

"Wanna spar!?" Asked Dyuu.

"Heck yeah!" Replied Kybestu decsending to the forest below.

Dyuu and Kybestu decsended to forest and started to spar.

Meanwhile at Tech Inc. (Haven't heard from Ryo in a while). Ryo (Ingaged with Dyuu) knocked on Dyuu's bedroom door and when he opened it he saw that Dyuu went to train with Kybestu. There was a note that said. "Ryo, Kybestu and I have went to train. I will return in two (2) years. Please take care and when I get back me and you will on the best.....G'bye Ryo: Love ya much, Dyuu."

"So she's gone off to save the world." Thought Ryo standing infront of the her bedroom window and closed his eyes.

Up in the Alps Nemecko and #23 were training.

"Come at me again!" Demended #23 ready to block more of Nemecko's moves.

"Special Beam Cannon!" Nemecko fired at #23 AND #23 blocked it the best she could. #23 was shot in the heart, but Nemecko has Senzu Beans and gave one to #23.

Back in the forest (Satan/Hercule Forest), Dyuu and Kybestu were beaten the snot of each other.

"Huff-huff-huff...I think we trained enough? WWouldn't you agree Dyuu?" Asked Kybestu wearing a battle damaged Saiyan uniform.

"Never enough." Replied Dyuu.

And so they continued. But hidden deep in the mountains stude Mechsis. He was apttemping to mulitply himself and fight four-on-one battle.

"Rahhhhh!" Yelled Mechsis as he started to split in two. Than three. Than finally four.

"Okay come at me with everything you got!" Demended Mechsis (the copies can not talk like Mechsis or Dyuu.)

The copies came at him with everything they got. They threw punches and kicks and ki. All of that hit Original Mechsis.

The prepartion has started. Nemecko, #23, Dyuu and Kybesku are training who join the challenge and die? Find out on the next exciting episode/chapter of Dragonball ROS!