Dragonball Return of the Saiyan

Hamachi

Chapter 130: Father vs. Daughter: The Epic Beginning part 1

Last time on Dragonball ROS:

Satur and Koga was at each others thraots. When Koga realized that there would be no winner, he launghed an elemental Kamahamaha. And it struck Satur in the chest. Fourcing him to almost fall out of bounds and losing his grip on the Royal State. Koga apporched him and said that he had forfeit the match. Know it's Father vs. Daughter! Who will win this epic fight!?!?!?! Satur: Father of Earth's Mightest Warrior and Savoiur or Dyuu: The Earth's Mightest Warrior and Savoiur of Earth!??!?!!??!! Find out in this epic six part battle!

Now:

Dyuu walks up on to the almost destroyed battlefield. And Satur walks up on it also.

Satur: What ever go's on here! You will always be my daughter, dead or alive!

Satur closes his eyes.

Flashback!

Satur is having flashbacks of the day that Dyuu was born. He sees Kanze(wife) holding Dyuu. He sees Kanze given Molocka baby Dyuu and putting her in an incubator. He sees the day that she came home alive after concering Planet Z-96 (Planet Zoong). He also sees the day that Dyuu left and he never saw her again.

Flashback Ends

Annouser: Let match begin!

Satur and Dyuu Charge for each other! And BOOM! BAM! BANG! KA-POW! BA-BOOM!

Earth flys and fire is shot. Air is munipulated and fired at Satur and The Water from the grass on the field is drawn and shot at Dyuu.

Dyuu palted by a gaint titalwave.

Dyuu: Special beam....Cannon!!!!!!!!!

GAH!!!!

Satur is struck by the beam cannon.

Satur starts to draw all of the energy around and he creates lighting on his index fingres(both hands) and he fires the charged lighting at Dyuu but Dyuu just dodges it. And BOOM! the Lighting hits the stands and the crowed is shaken by the shock.

Satur(in Mid-Air): Very good! Dyuu! But can you transform into a Super Saiyan?????!?!?!?!!

Dyuu(Airbourne): You can transform into a Super Saiyan!?!?!?!

Satur knodds his head. And he rasies his arms and a yellow aura starts to engulf his intire body and he jerks his arms insync with each other and he transforms into a Super Saiyan. With his Vegeta stlye grey hair and his (Season 2) Iroh Style hair and a mustash on his upperlip, all glowing the same color: yellow.

SSJ Satur: Can you beat that?

Dyuu(Transforming into a Super Saiyan): Yes...I...can!

Dyuu transforms into a Super Saiyan.

SSJ Dyuu: Told you father!

SSJ Satur: Good! Now try this! MASENKO!!!!!

Satur unleashes his Masenko on Dyuu but she just dodges it like a dodgeball.

SSJ Dyuu charges for her father; she is going to try to use a Dragonfist at a super saiyan 1 level. Dyuu's powerlevel starts to increase and increase. Now at a powerlevel of: 50,000,000. She can finally use the Dragon fist.

SSJ Dyuu: Dragggggoooonnnn, Kaaaamaahaaaamaaahaaaaaaa!!!!

Dyuu unleashes her most powerfullest attack: The DragonKamahamaha.

SSJ Satur: No. no! No!

Ba-BOOOOOOM!

Satur is struck down by the blast. BAM! He doesn't exit Super Saiyan form. he get's off the ground and his armor(Vegeta's Nameck Armor) is riuned.

SSJ Dyuu(Descending): Well...how was that?

SSJ Satur: Just urgh...fine.

Satur put's his hands in a Satur Cannon Style. And he charges the cannon to a gaint powerball and fires it at Dyuu. BAM! Dyuu is struck by the cannonball. She almost lost her balance but regained it before she fell over.

Dyuu charges for Satur and POW! BOOM! BANG! KER-POW! BA-ZAM!

Dyu is throwing punches and kicks like there's no tomorrow. Dyuu finally finishes her assualt towards Satur, that Satur barfs bloods and saliva.

SLAPT! The blood and salia is all over the battlefield.

SSJ Dyuu: Eeeeww!

SSJ Satur: Boys will be Boys.

Satur launghes another Satur Cannon.

Annouser: When this is over, I think I'll barf just salia.

SSJ Dyuu: Can you transform into a Super Saiyan 2?

SSJ Satur: yes!

Satur transformes into a Super Saiyan 2. With electrycity traveling around his body. And Dyuu follows him.

SSJ2 Dyuu: kamahamaha!

GAH!

Satur is struck by the kiblast.

SSJ2 Satur: Nice, very nice. Satur Cangah!

Dyuu launghes another kiblast at Satur.

SSJ2 Satur: Know this means War!

Satur creates an energyball and launghes it at Dyuu. GIHHHHH! Dyuu is struck by it. And she losing her balance and almost the match. But she uses EarthBending to stop herself.

SSj2 Dyuu: Father! This is the end!

Dyuu Earthbends the Field and she bends a loger boulder from the ground and fires it at Satur. Satur uses Lightingbending to stop it and destroy it.

SSJ2 Satur: You amaze me. Heeerrrra!!!!!!!

Satur flips up in the air two times and his ankle to his toes catch on fire (his right foot) and he lands on the ground and releasing the flaming fin(a gaint flaming arrow) and Dyuu uses Waterbending to stop the flaming arrow/foot.

Satur and Dyuu are really unleashing there true powers in this battle! Who will win?!?!?!?!?! Find out next time on Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chpater 131: Father vs. Daughter: Wolfzaru Fright part 2

Satur had used most of his bending abilities to face Dyuu but Dyuu seemed inpossible to beat. So he transformed into a Super Saiyan and Dyuu copied(we knew she could do that since S01C08). They started to brawl and chock rocks at each other and throw fire, water and lighting. Dyuu powered up so much that she can preform the ultimate technique and kiblast ever: The Dragon Kamahamaha. It was so powerful that it blasted Satur off his feet. Than they transformed into Super Saiyan 2's. AND unleashed everything on each other! Now they are at their each other's throats! Who will win this EPIC fight!?!? Let's find out now!

Now:

SSJ2 Dyuu: This battle has been getting inertresting.

SSJ2 Satur: Yes it has. I have a secret to reveal. And it's going to be now.

Satur starts to yell and his hair starts to spark. His hair starts to straighten in the back and front. It also is getting lager and lager. And BOOOOOOOM! Satur is a Super Saiyan 3.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Aaaaa.....

Dyuu is speechless. Satur charges at Dyuu. And Dyuu blocks his fist and she throws him so far away form herself that he almost go out of bounds.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Father! Please it's me!

Satur doens't listen and he blows Dyuu into the ground. Dyuu get's up but is barely alive.

Dyuu puts her hands in a Royal State fasion and closes her eyes. She stands straight up and her head to the ground.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Father. You want to play with me? Than play with my pet.

Dyuu opens her eyes and the pupil is shaped like the Wolfzaru. She starts to transform into the Super Wolfzaru and her eyes are now fully Wolfzaru. She has become the Wolfzaru of Legend again.

Dyuu charges for Satur (who is charging for her) and takles him to the ground and starts to fight him.

POW! In the face. BANG! In the chest(no homo).

Satur grabs Dyuu's visoius looking face and slams her face into the ground. ANd she tries to get up but Satur's foot is on back of her head.

Super Wolfzaru: F..f...father!

SSJ3 Satur: Eat the dirt! It siuts you very well!

Super Wolfzaru: Never!

Dyuu unleashes all of her energy. And she sends Satur flying but Satur uses a Kamahamaha to stop himself.

And he repells himself to Dyuu. Who has a fist ready for him. POW! She knocks Satur to his feet.

SSJ3 Satur: I can't lose! I won't!

Satur jumps to his feet and does a few backflips and finally stops and gaters energy to use a Spirit kamahamaha.

SSJ3 Satur: Spirit Kamahamaha!

BA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

Dyuu is blasted off of her feet and into the stands.

Satur exits Super Saiyan 3 transformtion. He flys over to Dyuu who is out of Super Wolfzaru transformation.

In the destroyed stands:

Dyuu has her left hand over her face.

Dyuu: This can't be happening. I lost. Savoiur of Earth lost.

Satur extands his hand.

Satur: You did very well. Thanks for the battle Dyuu.

Annouser: And the winner is Satur! Satur please walk up the stairs and walk to the Grand Kai and he will reward you.

Satur flys over to the stairs and enters the Kai's stands and he bows to the Grand Kai.

Grand Kai: You have one the 10 Millienna Other World Tournament. I reward you with thousand years of training from Pikkon and me.

Satur: This is an honor! I except.

In the destroyed Stands, Dyuu get's up and flys to the stairs. And Satur looks at his daughters disappiontment. Dyuu's face:

Satur: No Grand Kai I can't except. Dyuu desves it more than I do.

Grand Kai: Well than Dyuu please come on up and bow.

She walks up the stairs and bows to Grand Kai.

Grand Kai: I will give it to you than. And instead of ten thousand years of training, we make it 9 years of training?

Dyuu: Thank You Grand Kia! Thank You So Much!

Grand Kai: Oh don't worry. Pikkon.

Pikkon: I shall take you to the Other World Training Arena.

Dyuu: Thank You Pikkon.

Dyuu grabs Pikkon's arm....and than she realized she forgot something.

Dyuu: Father, thank you.

She huges Satur. And disapperars.

Satur: Well you're welcome Dyuu. I will always be with you.

Grand Kai: Let's go home everybody!

All of the Kai's returns to their planets and galaxies. And Satur goes with King Kai, to train.

Satur has beaten Dyuu. Now she is off to the Other World Training Aerna with Pikkon. What challenges lay ahead for Dyuu? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!!

Last Episode in Season 10. Next Season 11: Tuffle Fusion Saga

Season 11: Tuffle Fusion Saga

Chpater 132: Astor Broly ReinCranation

It's a beutiful day in Suijena. And 15 year old Astor is walking to the store. He looks excatly like Broly. He wears the same artire(outfit). But he isn't evil. He finally arrives at the store. Also It has been 5 years since the Death of Dyuu.

Astor: (Mom why don't you let me fight. I want to become an EX-Fighter.)

Kybestu sees him walking and sobing at the sametime, so he intervines. Kybestu walks up to him. And Astor is happy to finally meet his mentor.

Astor: Kybestu! You're my mentor!

Kybestu: What's the problem, kid?

Astor: My mother won't let me fight, all becuase I'm younge and she doesn't want me to put my life on the line.

Kybestu: Well I think I can chnge your mothers mine with a little presaion.

Astor: You can!??!?!?!?

Kybestu: Yup! But I need...

Kybetsu needs Dyuu's help for this.

Astor: What?

Kybestu: Ki..Astor come by Technical Medical Incoopration this afternoon. And I'll tell you the plan from there.

Astor: Where is it?

Kybetsu: 232 Medical Drive, in North City.

Astor: Got it!

Kybestu leaves the store.

Astor: 232 Mecial...Drive.

Astor runs out of the store and back home. He totally forgot what he wanted to get at the store. He runs into his house and into his room. He is loooking for some white painters tape. He finally finds it after a few minutes of serching and he hides it. He grabs InuYasha Manga and starts to read it. He looks at his clock and it says 11: 55am.

Astor: Oh damn! I got to meet Kybestu at Tech Inc in 5 minutes!

Astor runs out of his house and heads for the bus. He waits at the bus stop for the bus.

Astor: AHHH! It's 11:56! I'm never gonna make it!

He looks both ways to see if the bus is coimng and it is not. So he starts running. He get's into North City at 12:12pm.

Astor: Damn it! It's already 12:12! I'm 12 minutes late!

He finally arrives at Technical Medical Inc. At 12:45pm. And Kybetsu is waiting for him at the entrance of TMI.

Kybetsu: You're late Astor.

Astor(sweating): I know...I know.

THUD! Astor falls to the ground.

Kybetsu: Thisa is gonna be harder than I thought. Okay sweaty let's go! Get up!

Astor: What are we doing first?

Kybestu: First you need a shower before I start training you.

Astor get's off of the ground. And stands up straight.

Astor: Okay. But I don't know where one is.

Kybestu: (Get a hotel room) Let's get off of this subject.

Kybestu walks Astor into TMI and he leads him to the elevator. Kybetsu pressess the arrow pointing down and in a instant the doors open. Astor and Kybestu gets in and Kybestu pressess the "TR" button.

Astor: So Kybestu. How long have you been fighting for EX-Fighters?

Kybestu: I have been with the EX-Fighters for 27 years.

Astor: Oh. So is it true do you really have a Demon locked inside of you?!

Kybestu: Yes it is true. BUt it doesn haunt me in anyway. Unless I provoke it. Lose a battle.

Astor: WOW! Thata's why you're my mentor!

Kybestu: Thanks Astor.

The elevator doors open and reaveals a Training Room big enough to train the the Z-Fighters, Teen Titans, EX-Fighters and Justice Leauge all at the same time. Astor and Kybestu exits the elevator and enter the Training Room.

Kybestu: Well do you like it?

Astor: Yes. Yes I do.

Kybestu: Well before we begin training, put on this suit.

Kybestu throws Astor a Saiyan Uniform . A Replica one that Vegeta whore when he was in the HyperBolic TimeChamber. Astor puts it on. And he looks like a real Saiyan.

Kybestu notices something moving in his suit.

Kybestu: Hey what's that moving in your suit?

Astor: I think it's my tail.

RIP!

Astor: It is!

Kybestu: You're a Saiyan Desendant?!?!?

Astor: Yeah my mother told me I'm the reincrantion of an evil Saiyan named: Broccolli....eh...Brody....ehm...

Kybestu: Broly?

Astor: Yeah, Broly!

Kybestu:(I don't think his mother told him that Broly is an evil Saiyan that almost killed Goku and the other Z-Fighters.)

Astor: ....Bestu are we going to fight?

Kybestu: Yeah...we are.

Astor: I hope when I'm training with you I can transform into a Super Saiyan!

Astor has been taken in by Kybestu; the Cocky Saiyan. Not only is this training for Astor but training for Kybestu. Also it seems that Astor wants to transform inot a Super Saiyan! Will he be able to? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!!

Chapter 133: Astor...Super Saiyan!?!?!?!?!

Kybestu took Astor; Broly Reincranation in and is going to train him, for future trouble. What will happend in this Chapter of Dragonball ROS? Find out now!

Now:

Kybestu: Hit me!

BAM!

Astor punches Kybestu in the face and he flys into a wall.

Astor: I think I'm getting much better, Kybestu?

Kybestu(rubbing his head): You are. Let's see how you are against a Super Saiyan.

Kybestu transformes into a Super Saiyan.

Astor: (I can try to do that if I hand the proper training)

SSJ Kybestu: Hit me again!

Astor: HYAAAAAA!

BOOM! He hits Kybestu in the stomach. And he spits blood out of his mouth.

Astor: I don't know if I'm being tra.....

Kybestu: Galick GUN!!!!!!!!

Astor: AHHHH!

BA-BOOM!

Astor is struck by the blast, his suit is battle damaged.

Kybestu: I knew you couldn't stand up to a Gailck Gun. But now let's see what you got.

Astor: Final......FLASH!!!!!!!!!!

Kybestu: Huh? AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

BOOM!

Kybestu explodes(he doesn't die).

SSJ Kybestu: You're good kid. I respect that.

Astor: Thanks sensei! Omega Blaster!

Kybestu: Damn.

BOOOM!

Kybestu is even more battle dameged than ever.

Kybestu: Try this! Kamahamaha!

BAM! Astor stop[s Kybestu's blast by using both of his hands.

Astor: Go...Got...to hold...out...HAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Astor transformes into a Super Saiyan.

Kybestu: Huh? He's a Super Saiyan!

SSJ Astor: HYAAAAAA!

Astor launghes himslef at Kybestu and starts to spar with him. Kybestu can't stop fighting Astor but Astor is not holding back. He punches Kybestu in the face. And contines to punch him repeatly.

Astor descends to the floor.

Kybestu: You're good...no! You're awesome!

SSJ Astor: Why thanks Kybestu. But I'm not like you nor I'm a like Dyuu.

Kybestu(Exiting SSJ, descending): No, no you're not.

GRRR!

Kybestu: It seems that you're hungrey.

Astor: Yes I am.

Kybestu: Let's go to the upperlevel and have some gurb.

Astor: Okay!

The head to the upperlevel and they finally each it when the kicthen is on fire.

Everyone in a panic. Astor grabs a fire extinistor and so does Kybestu. And they start to excitingish the gaint blaze.

Astor: Okay that was a fright.

Kybestu: Yes it was.

Cook: The kitchen needs to be renivated again. Darn it.

GRRR! Astor's staomach is roaring again.

Kybestu: Don't worry. We'll go to Humberhouse Okay.

Astor: Okay!

They fly at the window and towards Hamburger House. When they get there the place is selling free hamburgers.

Kybestu walks up to the stand and gets four cheese bugers. Astor is walking towards Kybetsu when BAM! Astor is shot in the back.

Kybestu turns around and is in shock. He drops the bugers and he transforms into a Super Saiyan. And launghes a Masenko and the killer. Killing the killer.

Man #1: He needs a hospital! Call 9-1-1

A women starts to dial 9-1-1. And in an instinat the paramedics arrive. The gently picks Astor up and loads him on to a stecher. And puts the stecher in the ambulance and they take him to Techinal Medical Incoopration. Where Astor's family is waiting for him.

Astor has been shot in the back. Is he dead or is he just suffered a seroius wound? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 134: Reviving Astor

Kybestu ad Astor were training very regirsly and Kybetsu launghed a kamahamaha at Astor and he blocked but from blocking it he transformed into a super saiyan and Astor's stomach growed so they stopped there training and they went to Hamburger House to get some free burgers with choise of condiments. Astor was walking to a table along with Kybestu when BANG, Astor was shot in the back. THUD! He fell to the ground and a women called 9-1-1. And the came rushing to the scene. The permedics took Astor to Technical Medical Incoopration. Where is parents are waiting him. What will happend in this chapter of Dragonball ROS? Find out now!!!

Now:

Astor is rushed into the ER. Kybestu arrives soon after Astor is rushed into the ER. His parents are furious at Kybestu.

Kya(Astor's mother): I can not beleive you let Astor fight!

Kybestu: He wasn't fighting when this happended.

Kya: Then what the hell was he doing!?!?!?!

Kybestu: He was about to eat a burger. And an assin shot him in the back.

Ronk(Astor's Father): I can't beleive it. He was minding his own buisness and bam got shot becuase of it.

Kya: I'm sorry for yelling at you. I..I...I....

Kybestu: Don't be sorry. He was fighting. Below us is a fighting aerna that allows you to fight 'till your heart contents.

Dr. Medisis(Astronimiss's Cosin): Well I have bad news. He's not going to make it. The bullet shot him in back right where the heart cavity is. He's not gonna make it. I'm sorry.

Kya starts to cry.

Kybetsu: Yes he will.

Medis: How?

Kybestu teleports out of the hosptial and appeares next to Nemecko.

Nemecko is mediatating.

Kybestu: Nemecko I need the drag....

Nemecko: I know why you're here. Your friend Astor has been killed and you need to revive him. They're in there.

He pionts to a room in the lookout's building. Kybetsu grabvs them and reanges them in the excat order of how his ancestors did it.

Kybestu: Huh? I didnt say anything!

And Shenron appeares with out being called.

Shenron: I know why you need the dragonballs. But the wish you want me to grant will make eveyone remember this horric effect. Are you sure about this?

Kybestu: Yes, yes I am!

Shenron's eyes glows blood red and in the hospital Astor wakes up with his wound healed. Kya and Ronks are so excited.

Ronks: Thank You Kybestu. Earth has such great fighters looking after her and her people.

Astor: Urgh! I think I was shot in the back and died for like three hours.

Kybestu returns to the hopstil and is preeing through the ER's window. Kya notices and she is greatful.

Kya: I sure did miss you Astor.

Kybetsu: I know we didn't want another funeral for you taht would be horrible.

Astor: Kybestu!

Kybestu: Here take this bag.

Kybestu throws the bag to Astor and Astor catches it, he looks at it and is wondering what it is.

Astor: What is it?

Kybestu: Senzu Beans, there 400 in the bag. If you ever get shot, maimed or you break a limb eat a Senzu Bean. And if you ever run out I got more at Nemecko's Lookout.

Astor: Thank You so much Kybestu!

Kybestu: Don't mention it. You deserved it. Now I got to go. Remember I'm always free.

And with that Kybestu flies away into the sunlight. He is heading to the graveyard. To Dyuu's grave.

At the graveyard, he notices Dyuu's gravemaker and walks over to it. When he get's to Dyuu's graveyard, he kneels down and starts to prey.

Kybestu: I really miss you Dyuu. I hope that in 4 years we can wish you back to life and he can fight Thraco in 12. Good bye.

He kisses his two fingres and he puts the kissed fingers on the gravemarker. And when he turns around he sees Astor, relased from hospital.

Astor: Can you teach me how to fly?

Kybestu: Sure. I can. Tomorrow fine with you?

Astor: Yeah! Where should I meet you?

Kybestu has to think about it.

Kybestu: Nemecko's Lookout.

He points to the tall tower in the clouds.

Kybestu: Just climb the gaint pole. and you will reach the top.

Astor: Thanks again!

Kybestu is going to be teaching Astor how to fly. And he is ready for it! But will Astor amaze Kybestu? Or will he amaze himself? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!

Chapter 136: Astor learns to Fly

Kybestu and Astor are on Nemecko's Lookout and Nemecko is motering Astor's flying skills.

Nemecko: Think postive mind. Not let the outside world confuse you.

Kybestu: Think of what you're doing! Let all of your ki go to one place! And that's your legs!

Astor: Ugh! Urgh!

Astor is trying to atleast lift his feet off the ground, a few inches. He's starting to levitate and he uses all of his ki and WHOOSH! Astor is flyin'.

Astor: Kybestu, Nemecko look I'm really flying!

BAM! Astor looses control of his flying and he falls to the ground.

Astor(rumbing his head): I did something wrong didn't I?

Kybestu(looking at Astor): *Breaths in air* YES, yes you did.

Nemecko walks of and looks at Astor. Kybestu extends his hand and helps Astor up.

Astor: I can transform into a Super Saiyan but when it comes to flight, I can't do it.

Kybestu: Never say 'you can't do something'. You can do anything you put your mind too.

Astor: W...what do you mean?

Kybestu: Well I remember that the Demon possessed me 26 years, that would 2203AF. And Dyuu was so presistate, she didn't mind if she would die from Earth or if she would live. She was determined to defeat me so much that she almost burned up in the atmosphere. But I got ahold of my body and I asked Dyuu to kill me but she didn't want to, so I sacirficed myself in an angry fit of emence rage. And I died. The demon died that day too, or so I thought.

Astor: Wow. But how come the history books never recorded that histrocal event?

Kybetsu: Becuase I kind...of almost..err...I mean.

Astor: You destroyed the earthg and it wasn't recorded?

Kybestu: ...err right! Let's get back to your flying lessons.

DRIP, DRIP,DRIP

Astor: I feel rain.

Kybestu: I feel it too.

Mr. Popo comes running out of the Lookout's building.

Mr. Popo: It's going to be a typhoone!

Nemecko: He better get to Tech Inc and take shelter there! If anything it could destroy the lookout! Mr. Popo are you coming?!?

Mr. Popo: No! Mr. Popo shall stay right here!

Astor: Suit your self.

The trio jump off of the Lookout, when Astor realizes that he's flying.

Astor: Guys! Kybestu! I'm flying!

At TMI, Ryo is sitting down at his desk doing office work when *RING, RING* the phone rings. He answers it and it's Fugi.

Ryo: Hello?

Fugi: Hey little bro! It's my Fugi!

Ryo: FUGI! Why'd you call?

Fugi: Did you read the newspaper?

Ryo: No....

Fugi: Look at the Obitchures. And look at the thrid collum down.

Ryo looks at the newspaper and he opens to the obitchuares and he scrolls down to the thrid collum and he sees: Rhan Oren(Ryo's Last Name). it's his fathers name.

Ryo: I didn't know dad died.

Fugi: Yup! He died in a car acceident just a few hours ago.

Ryo: How old was dad?

Fugi: 96 years old.

Ryo leans back inot his black leather chair. And is thinking hard.

Ryo: Fugi, can you come home?

Fugi: I'm at the Suijena Natoinal AirPort. You could pick me up, you bastard!

Ryo: Okay! I'll send one of my private jets. GoodBye!

Knock, Knock. The trio knock on Ryo's Office Door.

Ryo: Come in!

The enter, also Tien and Yamcha enter.

Astor: Can you spare 5 rooms?

Ryo: Here!

He tosses them 5 hotel room keys.

Astor: Tha....

Ryo disappeared in the elevator.

Kybestu walks over to Ryo's desk and starts to read the obitchuares. And he sees Rhan Oren; died at age 96, in today's typhoone. They run to the window and the rain is coming down like a garden hoe is wettin' Suijena. But more power. They see one rich boys private jets head for Siujena Natoinal Airport.

Tien: That's why he's acting werid. His father died today.

At SNAP (Suijena Natonial AirPort), Fugi is waiting for his little bro to pick him up. Fugi looks up in to the sky and sees TMI's logo. And he runs like a cheetah for it. The stairs lower and he runs on it to the section where Ryo is sitting.

He sits down and a glass of wine isright next to him.

Fugi: So what are we going to do about dad's funreal?

Ryo: Just have a regular funreal. Nothing special.

Fugi: That's dark.

Ryo: I know.

Fugi: You do know dad's death intrurtted......

Ryo: I'm the one swapmed with hell knows how many documents to sign and I was doing fine until you disruptted me!

Fugi: You little bastard!

Ryo: Let's stop fighting. Did dad leave a Will?

Fugi: No.

Ryo: Damn it!

Fugi: What's wrong Ry...?

Ryo: What's wrong? What's Wrong!?!?!!? I'm the richest 49 year old man and what's wrong?!?!?!

Fugi: I will leave.

Ryo leans back in his chair.

For the rest of the flight they don't talk to each other. They land on TMI's Landing Pad and they exit the private jet. They walk down the stiars and they go to Ryo's Office where the EX-Fighters have left and went to their respetive rooms. Ryo sits in his leather chair and his brother; Fugi sits on another leather chair in front of the desk.

Ryo: The standards?

Fugi: Fine by me.

Ryo picks up the phone and starts to dial the chruchs number. The prest picks up to phone.

Ryo: We need to hold a fu....

Priest: I know I read the paper today. It's already prepared for this friday. Is that okay?

Ryo: Yeah that's prefect!

Ryo hangs up the phone. And looks at Fugi.

Ryo: The Church is already taken care of it.

Fugi: When is it?

Ryo: This Friday.

Fugi: Great! I'll stay in Suijena until than.

Ryo gives him a key to room 151. Fugi leaves the office.

Ryo's father has died and his funreal is being held for Friday. This Friday. Also Astor has finally learn how to fly. Rhan's funreal is on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!!!

Ignore the numbering... I cut some fillers out. So it's not so boring.

Chapter 138: Rhan's Funeral

It is a rainy day in Suijena. Rhan Oren's funeral, everybody that ever known him is attending. In the front row is family and in the back is the EX-Fighters. Shiru is MIA(Missing In Action). Kybestu sits down but he is not happy.

Kybestu: I feel very sorry for the next person that has to wear a siut.

Nemecko walks in the chruch wearing a suit.

Nemecko: Human wear. Damn it.....

All of te Chruch is looking at Nemecko.

Nemecko: What?

Kybetsu: You're....

Tien: Wearing a....

Sakura: suit.

Nemecko: A Nameck can wear Earth clothes?

Kybestu: It's not that.

Nemecko: Then. What is it!?!?!

Sakura: We never saw you in a suit, not even at Dyuu's funeral.

Nemecko: I had a change of heart. And I didn't want to come at first but, Ryo said to pay my last respects. So I'm here. If there's a problem, eat my fist!

The ceremony is about to begin everyone scammbles in the chruch like a mouse dining with his blind date. The priest bows to the alter and walks up to it. He stands behind the alter and faces everyone in the chruch.

Priest: He are gathered here today becuase Rhan Ryo Oren died on Tuesday. He was 96 years old. And he was also part of the Technical Medical Incoopration's founders, chief of police and many more things.

Kybestu: I can't believe Shiru is missing this.

Nemecko: Shut up.

Priest: He is survived by his two sons Fugi Donto Oren and Ryo Rhan Oren.

Ryo and Fugi walks up to the alter and bows, than they walk to the microphone and Fugi starts to speak his speach.

Fugi: Rhan was a very good father too me. He loved both of us. Me and Ryo, but he never had time to spend with Ryo becuase he was cheif of police. But when I was yonuger, my mother had died and it was Rhan, I mean dad you confrot me. And now it's only me and Ryo. Dad you had a good long life. I hope you're happy where ever you are now. Good bye.

Fugi steps down from the podium and Ryo steps up to the podium and starts to read his speech.

Ryo: I never knew my mother, so I grew a bound with my father and now that bound has shattered. Shattered into little bite-sized pieces. Also now that he's dead me and Fugi has to work extra hard on maintaining Tech Inc now. But we'll manage!

Ryo steps to the podium and preist steps back to it.

Priest: We are going to go to SuiJena Memorail Graveyard. And we he bury Rhan there as his final resting location. Please after the burial, join all of us for a nice dinner at Vegeta's!

Everyone exits the chruch. Rhan's funeral porssesion is about to begin. Everybody get's into there veichles and they follow the cars ahead to the graveyard. They finnaly get there after an hour of driving. Everybody parks there cars on the sidewalk and in the graveyard itself. They fueral sets Rhan's coffin where the grave openin' is and than they lower him. On his grave it says when he was born and when he died.

Everyone is heading to Vegeta's. In Fugi's car.

Fugi: I already miss him.

Ryo: Don't worry. He's with Dyuu now.

Kybetsu: That's dark...Oh speaking of which: When do we bring her back to life?

Ryo: In two years.

Nemecko: Shiru have better come back if he doesn't want to miss his mother.

Ryo: WAIT! She siad to resurrect her in three years right?

Nemecko: And?

Ryo: We have to resurrect her next year!

Kybestu: Huh. Than forget about Vegeta's let's go home change into our regular clothes and look for the Dragonballs before someone else does!

Everyone in the Car: RIGHT!

Fugi makes a right turn and they head toward TMI.

At TMI, The EX-FIghters head to there rooms and after a few minutes they come out in there regular attire.

Kybestu: Give me the DragonRadar.

Ryo gives Kybestu and Sakura a dragonradar.

Sakura: Well be back!

Nemecko stays behind. And Kybestu & Sakura jumps out of the Tenth Story window. And they are levitating in the sky.

Kybetu: Huh. The radar says there's two to the North and one to the South.

Sakura: I'll take the South and you take the North.

Kybetsu: Roger that.

Kybestu flys to the North and Skura flys to the South. When Kybestu get's to Mt. Palse, the radar says that there's a dragonball in Dyuu's old home. He descends right in front of the door and opens it. Dyuu hasn't lived in there since 2205.

Kybestu couchs becuase of the dust that kicked up when he opened the door to Dyuu's old house.

Kybestu: Now let's see, where is it.

SHING! The ball is right in front of him. He picks up the ball and runs to the threshole and slams the door. He flys back to TMI and Sakura is waiting for him, she is holding a sack full of six dragonballs.

Sakura: Jeez...It took you long enough!

Kybestu: I'm sorry it was in Dyuu's old Hou....

Sakura: Just shut up and let's take these to Ryo.

They climb back through the window and Ryo is waiting for them.

Ryo: So...?

Sakura: Here.

Ryo: Nice just hand them over.

Kybestu: What are you doing Sakura?

Sakura: That's not Ryo.

Kybestu: Then who could it be?

????: Very good Sakura. Now give them to me!

Sakura: You wish.

????: That wasn't a question. Now hand them over or die!

Kybetsu: Who are you?

????: I am Bebi. The last Tuffle warrior. But you Kybestu, you are part Tuffle. I can fuse with you and we can make a new world of Tuffles.

Kybestu: I'll never summit the dragonballs, nor wil I join you!

Bebi: Gave mistake....

Bebi has returned from the dead and he seeks Kybestu's body. Will he ever get the Cock ySaiyans body? Or will he be killed just like last time? Find out on the next season: Season 10: The Tuffle Fusion Saga!!!!!!!

Trivia:

Rhan Ryo Oren: August 10, 2132BF---September 3, 2228AF

Chapter 139: Astor's Strange Transformation

Last Time on Dragonball ROS:

Sakura had gathered the Dragonballs along with Kybestu helping. When they got back to TMI. And when they climbed the window to the 159th Floor, who was standing there was Bebi. And Bebi demanded that he wants Kybestu's body. Will he surrender his body? Find out now!!!

Now:

Bebi: What's the matter Kybestu, don't you want to be 100% Tuffle?

Kybestu: No!

Bebi: Than die!!!!!

Bebi charges for Kybestu and and CRASH! Bebi crashes through the 159th window of TMI.

Kybestu jumps out of the shattered window. And doesn't see Bebi. Nor does he sence him.

Kybestu: I guess I defeated him.

Sakura: No wander you don't see him....

Kybestu: Why is that?

Sakura: Because he's in the Training Room!

Kybestu: Oh....oh damn I feel his power level and it's increasing!

Sakura: *Breaths in Anime Fashion*

Kybestu looks at the sky and sees that it's nighttime.

Kybestu: What's today?

Sakura: September 3. Why?

Kybestu: Today's a New Moon! And it's full tonight!

Sakura: Oh damn.

Kybestu: We gotta prolong his transformation but I can't sence his energy signal!

Nemecko fly's out of the shadows, with his Sharingan Eye ready to be used.

Kybestu: Wha! What are you doing here!?!?

Nemecko: Thought you might need some help.

Kybestu: Track Bebi for us!

Nemecko: I'm on it.

Nemecko starts to track Bebi.

Nemecko: Guh! He's heading for a ridge near...Mt Palse.

Kybestu: That bastard. He's gonna use the full moon to transform into a Great Ape and destroy the World.

Sakura: We need Dyuu hear.

Kybestu: No. Shiru.

Astor comes running in to the room that the three EX-Fighters are in.

Astor: I felt that power level! It's enormous!

Kybestu: Astor! Thank God you're here! Bebi a Tuffle King has returned from the past or dead! And he wants my body!

Astor: Well than let's stop him! Step back.

Astor creates a green energyball in the palm of his hand and BA-BOOM! He threw it to the wall, and the room is now exposed to the open. All four of them ran through the destroyed wall and now there heading for MT. Palse to kick Bebi's Tuffle ass. Kybestu fires an EnergyBall at Bebi and BAM it strikes Bebi on the chest.

Bebi: Gahh! That hurt.

Kybestu: Hey you bastard!

Bebi: Bastard?!?! HAHA HAHAHA!

Bebi launghes energyballs at the EX-Fighters. And BOOM! One of the balls hits Kybestu's chest but he shakes it off and continues to fly towards Bebi. They surround Bebi and start to laungh energyballs at him. A cloud of black smoke surrounded Bebi. And he jumps out of the smoke and in the air/sky.

Bebi is looking down at the EX-Fighters.

Bebi: Is that the best you got!?!?! Tuffle Galick Gun!!!!!!

Kybestu: Astor!

BAM! Kybestu pushes Astor out of the way. And ZAK! Kybestu was blasted by the Galick Gun. Kybestu falls to the ground below. With blood pouring out of his gashing battle wound.

Astor: Kybestu?

Kybestu doesn't reply.

Tien: He's dead.

Astor's heart starts to scream inside his body, and his blood pumps faster and faster.

Astor: NOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm going to kill you!!!!!

His starts to change into a green color and pupils disappears and his anger grows. His triceps and biceps grow. BOOOM!

Astor is now the Legendary Reincarnation of Broly.

LSSJ Astor: You're going to have so much fun playing with me.

Bebi: Wha..wha..what?!?!

LSSJ Astor: Struggle all you want! But in the end, you still here!

BOOM! Astor starts to laungh billions of green energyballs. And the balls starts to hit Bebi. He jumps out of the way and looks at the moon.

Bebi: You want to play with the big boys!?!?!?!

Bebi transforms into an Oozaru.

Oozaru Bebi: Feel the wrath of Bebi Oozaru!

LSSJ Astor: Too easy.

Astor has transformed into the legendary super Saiyan: Broly. Will he defeat Bebi? Find out on the next on Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 140: The Saiyaprise!

Bebi was going to use the full moon to enhance his power and transform into a great ape or in Japanese dub: An Oozaru! But The EX-Fighters foiled his plans and he was outraged. The EX-Fighters started to fire energyballs. And Bebi copied. One of his energyballs struck Kybestu on the chest but he shook it off. Then Bebi found a crack in the road and fired a Tuffle Gailck Gun straight for Astor but Kybestu knocked him out of the way and Kybestu got struck again, he died for Astor. Seeing his friend, mentor, master die before his eyes. Astor transformed into the almighty Legendary Super Saiyan. And he started to use Bebi as a punching bag. But Bebi looked up at the moon and transformed into a vicious Oozaru. Astor knows this is too easy but he wants to toy with him. This is going to be an epic fight!

Now:

LSSJ Astor: This isn't going to take long!

Oozaru Bebi: I'll spank you into death!

LSSJ Astor: You think that!?!?

LSSJ Astor: I know that.

Oozaru bebi: You rather give up your life than give in? You more naiive than I thought.

LSSJ Astor: Only you could think that.

Oozaru Bbei: It only takes two!

Bebi raises his fist and punches Astor. And BOOM! Astor slams into a cayon. Nemecko looks up and he sees other Tuffle Warriors descending from the sky.

The first Tuffle: Chiold.

Chiold: This is where you die!

The next one: Mino.

Mino: The Nameck is mine!

The final one: Tock.

Tock: Tien is mine!

Tien: We have our hands filled!

Nemecko charges for Chiold, and he punches him but Chiold blocks his fist. He flips him and throws into the cayon behind Chiold.

Nemecko get's up, off of the cayon and he stands on the top of the cayon's flat surface and he is holding banages: He turns around and reveals the Sharingan Eye.

Sharingan Nemecko: Lets play. Fire Style Justu!

Nemecko spits out fire balls from his mouth and Chiold is dodging everyone of the fireballs. Chiold starts doing hand jesters:

Chiold: Aqua Dragon Summoning Justu!

Nemecko dodges that.

Sharingan Nemecko: Aqua Dragon Summoning Justu!

Two Dragons made out of water appear.

Chiold: Now, become complete and transform into a complete scaly beast!

Sharigan Nemecko: Damn it. I should...Sharingan Death Cannon!

He releases his cannon and it strikes Chiold in the heart.

Chiold: I...hate you....*GAHHHH*....bastard.

Chiold dies.

Tock: Why you running Tien?!?

Tien: I'm not running! I'm leading you into a trap!

Tock: And you would actually tell me?!? How stupid!

Tock does hand jesters.

Tock: Chidori!

Sharingan Nemecko: Chidori!

Nemecko charges for Tock and BAM! The Chidori's coolide and an explosion accurs.

They both fly in cayons and Nemecko starts to hand jesters.

Sharingan Nemecko: Sharingan Death Cannon!

Tock: No!

Sharingan Nemecko: See you in hell.

Tock: Nooooo!

He dies from the blast opf the cannon.

Sharingan Nemecko: It seems that not even he can surpass my eye.

LSSJ Astor: I will kill you!

Oozaru Bebi: Not why I still have Vegeta's blood in my body! Oozaru Galick Gun!

Sharingan Nemecko: Move Astor!

LSSJ Astor: Okay.

Astor moves to a new postion, out of Nemecko's range.

Sharingan Nemecko: Die! Sharingan Death Cannon!

He fires the death cannon and it strikes Bebi on the chest.

Bebi falls like a tree in a forest: He fell on a few cayons.

He get's up.

Oozaru Bebi: Was that suppose to hurt?

Sharingan Nemecko: No this is.

Nemecko starts to do hand jesters than he puts his left hand over his right and says:

Sharingan Nemecko: Summoning Justsu!

A little tadpole appeared in a small crator. And it grows to like 50 feet or taller.

Sharingan nemecko: No, this will hurt. Go!

Nemecko jumps off of the gaint toad and POW! punches Bebi in the nose.

Sharingan Nemecko: Fire Stlye Justsu!

He spits fire out of his mounth and it strikes Bebi on the face.

Oozaru Bebbi: That hurt!

Sharingan Nemecko: No it was a gift to your face; stating that you're a good citizen and I should trust you.

Tien: He took him down with no power.

Yamcha: Yeah. Maybe he can defeat Bebi.

Down in the small valley where Kybestu's body is lying a mysteroius being rises his hand and puts a Senzu bean and the mysteroius figure disappeared and Kybestu Ascended to the skies.

Kybestu: Let me take care of him.

Sharingan Nemecko: Kybestu!

LSSJ Astor: Sensei.

Oozaru Bebi: I killed you!

Kybetsu: i was resevring this power for some training but your big monkey butt will have to do.

Kybetsu uncrossed his arms, balled his fists up and his hair started to move; as if he was going to transform into a Super Saiyan. Also his face starts to form light purple tear drops on the side of the his face. Where his upper cheek is. And he grows dimond sharp claws and dimond sharp fangs.

Full Powered Demon Kybestu: Now you must die.

Kybestu has been nrevived by a mysteruois figure and he is now in Full Powered Demon Form. Will he defeat Bebi? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS

Chapter 141: The Mysertoius Figure: Tuffle Fusion part 1

With Bebi on the onslaught against Astor; Nemecko joins in. But so does some other Tuffle warriors that Bebi resurrected. Using his ninjustsu: Nemecko was able to defeat Tock, and Chiold with ease. Than a mysteroius figure appeared next to Kybestu's body, the figure gave him a senzu bean and he was revived. So he ascended and stared face to face against Bebi. He than transformed into his true demon form: The Full Powered Demon Kybestu! Can he defeat Bebi or will he be killed again?!? Find out in this exciting chapter of Dragonball ROS!

Now:

FPD Kybestu: This is where you die!

Kybetsu charges for Beb but POW! Bebi swats him away like a fly in his face.

FPD Kybestu: Demon Claws!

SLASH! Kybestu slashes Bebi on the face.

Tien: He's a beast!

Yamcha: I think if Dyuu faced Kybestu inthis state, that Dyuu would lose.

Tien: Can't worry about our opions, we have to worry about our lives!

Kybestu starts to claw Bebi's face with his sharp diamond strong claws.

FPD Kybestu: Die!

Oozaru Bebi: GAHHH! You Saiyan scum!

FPD Kybetsu: Demon Slash!

Kybestu continues his onslaught on bebi. Bebi garbs Kybetsu and tries to sqeeze him:

FPD Kybestu: Now see ya in HFIL! Beserk Transformation & Death to you Bebi!

Oozaru Bebi: No! No! Nooooooo!

Bebi's Oozaru form is obiltrated. Bebi reformed into his orginal form and he dashes for Kybestu but Kybetsu dodged the dash.

BFPD Kybestu: You want this power?!? Than come and gt you freak-of-nature!

Bebi: I want it! Give it!

BFPD Kybestu: Never. Demon Galick Gun!

Bebi: GAHHH!

BFPD Kybetsu: I didn't know I can use my Galick Gun.

Bebi smashes into a cayon.

Bebi: Damn him to Hell!

BFPD Kybestu: Demon Kamahamaha!!!!

Bebi: Gahhhh!

Tien: Tri-Beam! HAA!

Bebi: EHHHH!

Yamcha: Spirit Ball!

Bebi: DHHH! GAHHH! FHHH!

Nemecko: Sharingan Death Cannon!

Bebi: Oh damn! GAHHH!

Tien: Had enough?

Bebi: I Bebi; never has enough! I'm going to kill you!

Mysteroius Figure: Kybestu! Watch Out!

BFPD Kybestu: Whaaaaa! GAHH!

Bebi(Inside Kybestu): Succsses! Now become my slave; you bastard!

Kybestu: No! Get out of my head!

Bebi: Never!

Bebi Kybestu: My Fusion is complete, I am invisable.

LSSJ Astor: Sensei!

Bebi Kybestu: The Earth is mine!

Bebi Kybestu raises his left and and a black cloud emitted from his hand and it transformed the earth into a riuned hell; 4000 years into the future.

Bebi Kybestu: I will be the God of the Galaxy!

Kybestu has been swallowed whole by Bebi! Can he find a way out of it or will the mysteroius figure aid him in his friend? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS!

Chapter 142: The Mysteoius Figure: The Reveal part 2

Last time on Dragonball:

With little control: Kybestu went all out on Bebi but his success; Bebi absorbed him. Kybestu than lost his body to a Tuffle freak. Will Bebi keep Kybestu's Soul and Body? And who is that mysterious figure? Find out in this chapter of Dragonball!!

BFPD Bebi Kybestu: This is over! Tuffle Galick Gun!

Tien: Dodge that!

Yamcha: No we stay and get killed.

Tien: You're sarcasum hurts...

Sakura: Stop fighting and start moving!

The three EX-Fighters evade the blast.

Mysteroius Figure: Kybestu, what have you done?

BFPD Bebi Kybestu: Die! Demon Galick gun!

Tien: Dodge that!

Yamcha: No stay here and get killed.

Tien: Your sacicasum hurts, you know that?

Yamcha: No-

Sakura: Stop fighting and move it!

Yamcha & Tien: Yes oh honorable ma'am.

Sakura: Move it!

The Three-EX-Fighters evoided the blast.

POW! The Mysteroius figure punches Bebi Kybestu in the face.

BFPD Bebi Kybestu: Who did that!?!?

Mysteroius Figure: That was me!

BFPD Bebi Kybestu: Who are you?!?!?

Mysteroius Figure: I am the Son of Dyuu and Ryo! I am the one that went away after Dyuu died. I am the youngest Super Saiyan 3 in the universe! I am Shiru!

Nemecko: Shiru has come back.

(Inside Kybestu's Mind Set): Sh..Shiru. Please hel...help me.

SSJ3 Shiru: And if you are thinking that I can't sustain this form....

BFPD Bebi Kybetsu: I am, I know that you have to be a full grown adult to sustain that form!

SSJ3 Shiru: Well you're wrong, because I have been training for Three whole years, nown stop!

BFPD Bebi Kybetsu: You could die from that training! GAHHHH!

Shiru looks confused.

SSJ3 Shiru(Thinking): I think is power is losing it's touch.

Sharingan Nemekco: Shiru move, I have a clear shot at him! Sharingan Death Can...!

Bebi Kybestu disappears.

Sharingan Nemecko: Where did he go?

SSJ3 Shiru: Byakugan!

His eye turn white and his white vains grow around his left and right eyes. he sees everytihng.

SSJ3 Byakugan Shiru: I don't see him! Did he leave the battle?!?

Sharingan Nemecko(Thinking): Shiru ins't a Hyuuga. Unless Dyuu is a descended from the Hyuuga clan!

SSJ3 Byakugan Shiru: There! He's up in the sky, doing Ninjustu!

Bebi Kybestu does hand jesters and he says:

Bebi Kybestu: Shadow Clone Justsu!

There are x2000 shadow clones desecnding from the skies above.

Sharingan Nemecko: Oh crude!

Bebi Kybestu: Shadow Clones---Exploded!

The x2000 Shadow Clones explode and Nemecko, Shiru, Tien, Yamcha and Sakura was caught in the blast.

Bebi Kybestu disappeares.

Tien get's up off the ground. And looks at the rest of the members.

Tien: Sakura...Yamcha...Shiru...Nemecko...are you okay?

Skaura: Yeah but I think Kybestu has gotten much more stronger than ever.

Yamcha doesn't say anything.

Tien: Yamcha you dead or alive?

Sakura get's up off of the floor and walks over to Yamcha.

Skaura kicks him on the left side of his ribs.

Sakaura: I think the blast killed him.

Yammcha starts to laugh.

Yamcha: I can't beileve you thought I was dead!

Sakura: I trulry thought you were dead. I'm going to kill you!

Nemecko: Well my Sharingan eye is out of comishing.

Bebi Kybestu: The smoke has not cleared yet. Finally I have killed them.

Bebi Kybestu's eyes wided: He sences Nemecko Special Beam cannon's energy.

Bebi Kybestu(Thinking): No! I killed them all! All of them! (Stop thinking) Fine all of you wil face my wrath!

He starts to do hand jesters and says:

Bebi Kybestu: Kami-Genason!

In the crator:

Shiru: Bykugon!

Shiru can see past the smoke that is blinding the rest of the fighters eyes.

Shiru: It seems that a Kami-Genson is-Dodge the blast!

The move out of the way and the blast creates a even wider creator. The EX-Fighters fall through without thinking that they can fly.

Bebi Kybestu has launghed one of his most powerfullest moves. The EX-Fighters have fallen through the creator below their feet. Is this the end of them? Or did they survive the blast and fall? Find out on the next Dragonball ROS!!!

Dragonball ROS Special:

Chapter 143: The Savoir Returns! The True Dyuu Unleashed!(parts 1, 2,3, & 4)

Bebi Kybestu: Now that the EX-Fighters has been destroyed, I shall steal the Dragonballs and resurrect Planet Plant!

Bebi Kybestu dashes towards the North; towards Technical Medical Incoopration.

Shiru: Byakugan!

Nemecko: What do you see?

Shiru: He's headinf towards Tech. Inc!

Sakura: Ryo and the other scientists will be killed!

Nemecko: No, there all in Europe for a Nerd Convention. So we can open all of our firepower, with no survivors.

Shiru: I agree. Let's go before Bebi has the Dragonballs!

In Tech. Inc:

Bebi Kybetsu: I have them! All of the Dragonballs!

Tort: Master, I survived the onslaught of the Saiyan Figure.

Bebi Kybestu: What Saiyan other!?!?!

Tort: Dyuu sir.

Bebi Kybestu: (Dyuu is dead! I heard she died during Hell's Attack on Earth Three years ago!) Go! And Kill Dyuu!

Tort: Shall I fetch Mohawk?

Bebi Kybestu: Go! I don't give!

Tort jumped out of the window and flyed towards the forest.

In SuiJena Forest, Mohawk is relaxing in a tree.

Mohawk: i love not trying to kill anyone, but murder is my passion.

He jumps down from the tree and lands on a picnic that a couple is having.

Mohawk: Time is at my....damn it's Tort.

Tort lands on the ground in front of his ally.

Tort: You will help me destroy Dyuu.

Mohawk: Do I have to?

Tort: Do it or I kill you!

Mohawk: You make a good argument....

He pauses and starts to think. Tha after thrity seconds, he says:

Mohawk:Yes, but I have the final blow.

Tort: I'm not promising that.

The two Tuffle warriors dash upwards and dashs towards the East; Bebi has made Mt. Palse his new base. The two idoit Tuffles enter and they bow to Bebi; who has no further use for; he is in his Super Bebi 2 form.

Bebi: Did you kill her?

Tort: Not yet, she keeps her power level hidden.

Mohawk: Is she a ghost?

Bebi: How stupid are you two?

Mohawk & Tort: We don't know, your majsity.

Bebi: (Incopidets!) Go, I feel the faintest power level of...a...Saiyan. Kybestu is running away! KILL HIM!

Mohawk & Tort: Right!

The two idoits dashed up into the celeing and continued upward. They came up to the skies above.

Mohawk: Kybestu is going to be dead; when we find him.

Tort: Don't bet the zeni so far. We still need to find him.

Bebi(Mind Control): Go!

On the HighWay:

Dyuu is riding on a motorcycle, with tremedence speed.

Dyuu(Thinking): (Got to get to the team before Bebi finds them. This is going to be hard, but becuase Shiru emits so much uncontroled energy, I can locate the whole team.) A Road Block, darn it. Tort and Mohawk is going to catch and maybe kill me. Time to Earth Bend.

Dyuu rasises her left hand and she rasies a chunk of Earth up from the asfalut ground. It's now a ramp.

Dyuu: Here goes!

She reves the motorcycle and drives up the rocky ramp. She drives above and past billion of vechiles and humans.

Dyuu(Thinking): (I hope they don't see this.)

Splash! She lands in the water below. She sinking down farther and farther. Then the Full Moon shines on Dyuu's drowning body. The moon strikes her on her closed eyes. Dyuu opens them slowly and wides them, the moon transforms her face; she has two red fang like tear drops on both of her cheeks, demon fangs, blood red reys, sharp nails, silver Super Saiyan 4 style hair. And finally a high power level that is screaming: 200,000,000,000. She teleports to the road and out of the water. The humans in their vechiles are preplexed by the site.

Demon Dyuu: Tort...Mohawk! Come and fight ! I don't care how many worthless lives I destroy! Also, I don't care if I destroy the directional cities! They have lives that are concried worthless!

In the skies, The EX-Fighters, Tort and MoHawk feels the extreme power level.

Nemecko: Dyuu entered her true self. I fear that she will do anything and everything drastic!

On the other side of the skies:

Tort: I feel Dyuu's power level, Mohawk! It's time for the kill!

Mohawk: Right sir!

The two Tuffles dash for the bridge that Dyuu is standing on. They arrive waiting for Demon Dyuu to do something: attack, defend, escape, kill them.

Tort: Let's cook up this party! Haaaa!

Mohawk: Die! Humans! Die!

Mohawk released his Firebending flames. And Tort released his Lighting Blast. BOOM! BAM! BANG!

They miss all of the shots.

Demon Dyuu: Is that all the idoit brothers have?!?!?

Mohawk: I got more!

Tort: AHH!

Tort doges a mini-van that was throne at him.

Mohawk: Brother, are you okay?

Tort: Yes. But I have a date with Dyuu's funeral! HAAAAA! HA!

Tort unleashes all of his fire power on Dyuu.

Demon Dyuu jumps in the air and the bridge is destroyed. But only a portion of it.

Demon Dyuu: Iron Rever Soul Stealer!

GASH! Dyuu preises Mohawk's chest capity; where his heart is.

Mohawk: I'm bleeding!

Dyuu pulls her sharp nails out of his chest.

Demon Dyuu: Blood, the amazing liquid that fuels the body. And I yern for it.

Mohawk(dying): She's insane brother.

Tort: No she's prefectly normal.

Demon Dyuu: Saiyan Fist!

GASH! She preises through Mohawk's body.

Mohawk: GAHH! No, this...I...can end...like this! Bebi...I have failed...you....

Mohawk dies and falls to the lake below.

Tort: I still live. You can destroy mahhHhhhhhh!

Demon Dyuu: Oh I can't! GEEEHHH!

Dyuu pushes her fist right through Tort's chest. Completly destroying his heart.

Tort: You bi......

He dies, and falls tothe water below.

Bebi(voise in the sky): Saiyan! You have defeated two of my best warriors! If you want to fight me! Come to the skies. In the Satellite ARK!

Kybestu is in the sky and he hears Bebi's voice.

Kybestu: She's going to do it.

Dyuu puts her index and middle fingre on her farhead and she teleports to Space Colony ARK.

Bebi is standing in the entrance to the ARK. Dyuu teleports in front of Bebi.

Demon Dyuu: I have accepted your challenge. And I will kill you!

Bebi: Let's see who will kill who! HAAAAAA!

POW! Bebi punches Dyuu on the face.

BOOM! Dyuu counters Bebi and claws him on the chest.

Demon Dyuu: Demon Kamahamaha!!!!!

Bebi: Simple!

Bebi dodges the blast.

Bebi: Die!

Demon Dyuu: Here! Demon Masenko!

Bebi: GAHHHHH! You will pay for that!

Demon Dyuu: No I won't!

Bebi: Tuffle Blaster!

Dyuu is hit by the blaster.

On Earth, the EX-Fighters afe heading to the lookout.

TAP!

Nemecko touches the ground of the lookout with his left foot.

Nemecko: Mr. Popo where is the ancenit armor?

Mr. Popo: ......In my room.

Nemecko: Go get it.

Mr. Popo: Sure.

Popo runs into the tower and runs into his room. After a few minutesof waiting: Popo comes running out of the tower with a capsule in the palm of his hand. he clicks it and drops it to the ground. BOOM! The smoke clears and a huge grey box appearfes. Nemecko opens it and grabs a blue shirt and pants. He throws them to Yamcha. Also an air helmet. Then a throws him a chest armor. Then he throws Tien and Shiru the same clothes. He throws Kybetsu the same clothes. The change into the Saiyan armor and is ready to fight Bebi and aid Dyuu.

Kybestu: Nemecko, you're fighting as a nameck?

Nemecko: That's right.

Mr. Popo: Good luck.

Kybestu: Thanks Mr. Popo.

The EX-Fighters are ready to fight Bebi! But the most important thing is tht: Dyuu has returned and is currently fighting Bebi. This is the (Third) Ultimate Battle! Don't miss the next Dragonball ROS!!!

I've enjoyed reading these. I still have more than half to read though. How long does it take you to write these?

Thanks. And it takes around a week to right these.

-----------

Chapter 145: Moon Battle: The SaiyaSword of Legend part 1

Dyuu returned to earth; in style; riding on a motorcycle. When she found out that Bebi was attacking Earth once again! Then two of Bebi's minions attacked Dyuu(while on her motorcycle). SHe used Earth Control and created a rocky ramp. She rode up it and she lands in the water below. (Skips to the part of the demon emerges) Then she transformes into a demon saiyan. And kills both MoHawk and Tort. Next she aimed for Bebi. (Skips to the Oozaru scene)Bebi transformes into an Oozaru but Dyuu took that down like he was a low level Saiyan, with ther power level of 1. Now the battle has warmed up! Is Dyuu goingt to be the victor of this huge Tuffle, Saiyan rematch? Find out now!

The EX-Fighters are flying through the atmosphere without burning up or dieing. They stop in space(the second they reach the outer part of the Earth's reach via not being in the way) And they do that.

Nemecko: Look on the ARK!

Yamcha: They're fighting above the centre of the ARK!

Above the ARK, Bebi is giving the order to his most highest rank warriors: Remon & Ipose. They jump out of the ARK and charge for The EX-Fighters. They attack Nemecko, and Tien.

Nemecko(fighting): Tien, go destory the ARK!

Tien: Right! Teleportion!

Nemecko: Why he does that! We attack, the Tuffle bastards!!!

Iporse: You die!

Above the ARK:

Dyuu is fighting her strongest and she is provaling.

Demon Dyuu: Satur, father, I will advenge you. HRAAAAAAA!

POW!!! POW! BAM! BANG!

The universe shock as the fists collide.

Nemecko: Special Beam Cannon!

Iporse: GAHH!

He was struck in his heart and he died instinatly.

Yamcha: I can't stand Tuffles!

MPorse: So what do you care about us!?!

Nemecko: Special Beam Cannon!

MPorse dies the same way as his brother: Iporse.

Bebi: I knew that they were useless!

SLASH! Dyuu slashes him again. And he falls over in mid-air: His back is facing Dyuu. She flies high into space and looks at Bebi; who is about to get his balance and Dyuu uses the same technuiqe she used on Demon kybestu during their struggle on Earth: (Chapter 63-65).

Bebi: Where did she GAHHHH!!!!

SMASH! Bebi and Dyuu smashes into the top of the ARK, and are still falling, BAM! They fall in the test exprirment lab. And they are starting to brawl once again.

BAM! Bebi was punched in the stomach and he smashed throw the many walls the are adjasent to the lab. Dyuu punches him so far that he smacks into the moon.

Bebi: You bitch, you really think slamming me into the moon will stop me?!?

Demon Dyuu: No, I was prolonging you!

Bebi: For wha....? (Thinking) (Tien's going to destroy the ARK!)

Demon Dyuu: You figured it out. Congrats.

Tien is looking for the control panel to shut off the Eclipse Cannon.

Tien: Damn it.

Tien puts on a scouter that Ryo made a few mounths back. He slippes it on. And trys to contact Shiru.

Tien: I...sence Shiru. (Mind Connection): (Shiru, I need you.)

Shiru: (I'll be there right now!)

Shiru puts his index and middle finger on his forehead and trys to sencde Tien's energy but he can only pick up a weak signature.

ZZZIIIPPP! Shiru disappeares and re-appeares in front of Tien's unconcience body.

Shiru: Tien?

DeathCap: Tien has been defeated.

On the Moon:

Dyuu gripps her sword. And pulls it out.

Bebi: Butit's just a regular sword, that can't defeatr me!

Dyuu exits her demon transformation.

Bebi: But that sword is just a regular sword, it can't defeat me!

Dyuu: No, not in it's current state.

Dyuu uses her demonic/Saiyan energy to transform the sword. And the blade be comes much more larger and tannish fur appears and the meetin' point of the helt and the sword.

Dyuu: This sword is known as the SaiyaSword!

bebi: Oh damn it!

Dyuu has unlocked her sword's true power. But can she use it? Find out in next action packed Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!

Chapter 146: Moon Battle: The Saiyan Scar part 2

Dyuu: This sword will destroy you and it will end your rein of terror!

Bebi: Tell me Dyuu. What terror have I comenced?

Dyuu: The terror of killing Kybestu, taking control of him and many crimes in the past!

Bebi: You are more naiive then I thought. Killing Kybestu was the main resone for ascending Astor! I wanted him and Kybetgsu dead!

Dyuu: You did nothing!

Dyuu swiped her gaint sword and Bebi dodged the swipe of sword. The swiped a rock in two.

Bebi: That was so freaking close!

Dyuu swipes again. And Bebi continues to dodge. Inside the bridge of the ARK; Shiru is having a tough time defeating the two minions that have been summoned to destroy the two EX-Fighters.

Tien: Urgh...Shiru. Is...that you?

Tien struggles to get up.

SSJ Shiru: These two Tuffle bums, are trying to kill us both!

Tien: Then...we need to...destroy them!

Zang: Struggle all you want. You will be killed by Gang and Zang!

Gang: And you will die you little saiyan freak.

BANG! BANG!

A silver flamed wolf attacks Zang and Gang.

Tien: is that Yamcha?

SSJ Shiru: His signature matches that of yamcha's.

Silver Flamed Wolf: I am Yamcha!

SSJ Shiru: Nice!

Sliver Flamed Yamcha: I'll kill these bums and you two find the control room.

Shiru: Byakugan!

Shiru sees through walls and doors. He looks up and down, through the experiments and back again.

Byakugan Shiru: There! I see it! It's on the other side of the ARK.

Tien: Damn. They know how to build an ARK.

Shiru: Then we need to blast striaght through!

Tien: What!?!

Shiru: HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

BOOM!! BANG! CRASH! BANG!

Shiru destrys contless lab expreinments and many other fedral exitment.

Shiru: There a pathway.

Tien: You are a deivent. But it helps!

SF Yamcha: GO!!!!!

Shiru and Tien run as fast as they can to the control room.

In the Control Room, the last two croniess are watching the security cams.

Sensor: Let's play abit. Shall we? Unsor?

Unsor: I agree!

Unsor & Sensor: HAAA!

POW! Unsor punches Tien in the face.

KA-POW! Sensor punches Shiru in the face.

Shiru: Damn it! Tien! Step back!

Tien: Why?

Shiru: Super Saiyan 3. These bastards are going to face me in my Super saiyan 3 form.

Tien: Alright.

Tien steps back.

Shiru: HOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Shiru transforms into a SSJ3.

Shiru: Chibi Kamahamaha!!!!!

Unsor & Sensor dodges the blast. And Unsor kicks Shiru in the gut.

Tien: It didn't work Shiru.

Shiru: No eff!

Unsor: I sence turmoil against the EX-Freaks.

Sensor: Brother, do you want to destroy them now?

Unsor: Um....Let's wait until Master Bebi appeares and unleashes the ARK on the pethtic planet below.

Tien & Shiru: What!?!?!

Unsor: In 10 minutes and 59 seconds the ARK will fall to the Earth. Destroying it in it's wake! Killing everybody in the ARK and on the Earth! But Bebi, Senosr and myself will survive!

SSJ3 Shiru: We will stop you!

Unsor: No you want!

Sensor jumps into the air and attacks Shiru but Shiru puts up his arms(that includes hands) and he blocks the attack.

Tien: Shiru don't be cocky! If you loss this battle the Earth will perish!

SSJ3 Shiru: DIE!

GASH! His hand pireced the shield that Unsor was holding to protect him.

Uncor: Gotcha punk.

He grips Shiru by his gi lapel and throws him into Tien.

Tien: You....*faints*

Shiru gets up and is transformed out of his Super Saiyan 3 form.

Back on the moon Bebi is having a hard time defeating Dyuu.

Dyuu: There's something I must confess to you Bastard.

Bebi: What?

Dyuu: Like InuYasha and his Tetsiga, he can use the Wind Scar.

Bebi: And your point?

Dyuu: I can use something similar to that, nd it's called the Saiyan Scar!

Bebi: (Thinking) (I'm dead!)

Dyuu raises her large sword and a yellow (Super Saiyan) Aura wrapped it's self around the huge blade of the sword.

Dyuu: It's been fun Bebi! But It's time for you to go!

Bebi: No! No!

Dyuu: Saiyan Scar!

Dyuu slammed the the sword on top of the Moon's surface and a gaint wave in shape a tidal wave jumped out of the sword's blade.

GASH! The wave slashed through Bebi like tin foil.

Dyuu: Here comes the final blow! Kamahamaha!!!!!!

Bebi: AHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Bebi was oblitrerated.

Dyuu: It's over. I won. Hey Guys what's the problem, I won!?!

Nemecko: Tien, Yamcha and Shiru are still on the ARK and it's been activated to slam into Earth.

Dyuu: Damn you!

Nemecko: We must destroy it!

Dyuu looks confused and hopeless.

Dyuu has defeated Bebi. But now the ARK is on the verge to desroy Earth and everyone on Earth and in the ARK! Can The EX-Fighters stop the ARK before the collides with Earth or will the Earth be destroyed by a weapon of mass destruction? Find out on the next exciting adventure of Dragonball ROS!!!

Chapter 147: Stoppin' the ARK

last Time on Dragonball ROS:

Dyuu used the Saiyan Scar and defeated Bebi. But now the Earth is in danger of the ARK colliding into it. Can the EX-Fighters stop the ARK before 30 minutes is up!?!? Find out in this chapter of Dragonball ROS!

Now:

Nemecko: Damn it! The ARK is on a collion coruce for Earth! And theres nothing we can do about it!

Dyuu: Maybe not us alone, but two demons can!

Demon Kybestu: Let's stop an ARK.

Demon Dyuu: Right!

The ARK is rangin' on towards Earth and the Dyuu and Kybestu has transformed into their demon counter-parts. Is this enough power?

TAP! Their hands touch the buttom of the burining exterior of the ARK.

Demon Dyuu: EF! Not enough power!

Demon Kybestu: Damn it! We need more fighters! More Warriors!

Nemecko arrives and assists in stopping the ARK from colliding into the Earth.

Nemecko: I'm here to help!

Nemecko puts his hands on the buring space station.

Nemecko: Shit! That burns! Urgh! (Take it like a man!)

Shiru jumps out of the space station. And puts is hands on the ARK.

Shiru: I can handle this! It's hot! Very, very...

Unsor: This is the legendary EX-Fighters!?!?!

Sensor: Yes brother, They love holding the ARK for us. Let's kill them!

Unsor and Sensor: HAAA!

The EX-Fighters start to fight with their feet and legs.

Nemecko: Bastards!

Unsor: This is for what you did to Bebi!

PWNED! Nemecko was pucnhed in the stomach. He loses his grip and he falls to Earth.

Demon Dyuu: Kybestu! I can't hold this waithout reinforsments!

Kybestu(Demon): Go! I'll take care of this!

Demon Dyuu: HAAAA!

PWNED! Unsor got a fist to his mouth.

Unsor: Urgh! What was that for!?!?!

Demon Dyuu: Shiru. Go save Nemecko. GO!

Shiru: Ma'am yes ma'am!

Shiru dashes for Nemecko. Which he is fallen and starting to burn up in the atmosphere.

GRAB! Shiru grabs him and teleports to the ground on the face of the Earth.

Back in space, Dyuu is having a hard time fighting against Sensor and Unsor.

Demon Dyuu: Try this!

SWIPE!

Dyuu swipes Sensor in two.

Demon Dyuu: Now you Unsor!

Unsor: Damn!

Dyuu: DIE!

SWIPE! Unsor is swiped in two.

Dyuu: That took care of that. Kybestu!

Kybestu: I can't contain it! *Falls to Earth*

Dyuu: Tien, Yamcha where are you!?!?!

And with the last of his breath: Unsor says:

Unsor: We killed them both! URGH! There still on the ARK!

Dyuu: Damn You to Hell!

Shiru: THE ARK!!!!!

Nemecko: And there's nothin' we can do about it!

Shiru: Damn! It!

Nemecko: Dyuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People of Earth: Dyuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EX-Fighters: Dyuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell: Dyuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burter: Why are we routing for the good guys?!?!?

Giynu: Who knows? Just give her your power!

The whole universe and hell is routing for Dyuu. All of the universe is given away their energy and it is flowing through Dyuu's burning body.

Dyuu: Teleportation!

The ARK disappeared and reappeares in front of the Sun.

Dyuu: ARK, you have gave us the trouble of destroying you, but with the epic sacirfice of Yamcha and Tien Junoir, I let you go into the Sun.

Dyuu let's go of her grip and the ARK falls to the sun. She leaves Tien's and Yamcha's bodies in the ARK. The ARK slipes and BA-BOOM! The ARK explodes, destroying everyone in the ARK.

She uses Instintant Transmission and she appeares next to The remaining EX-Fighters(Shiru, Kybestu, & Nemecko).

Nemecko: Dyuu.

Dyuu: yes, Nmecko.

Nemecko: Do you think the remaining EX-Fighters can hold their own against the next evil villian?

Dyuu: Not sure. But the time we have, peace wise. Let's enjoy it. And Shiru.

Shiru: Yes.

Dyuu: You're 13 years old, I must admit something.

Shiru is shocked.

Shiru: What?

Dyuu: If you want to open your own dojo, then go right ahead.

Shiru: Thank You! But I want to open it when I'm 28 years old.

Dyuu: That's fine with me. Now let's go home.

Dyuu has defeated Bebi and stopped the ARK, but at the price of lossing Tien and Yamcha. But on a postive note: Dyuu and the other EX-Fighters has restored peace. Shiru has decsided to open his own dojo; when he's 28 years old. Enjoy more adventures on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonball ROS: Apocalypse: Demons From Hell Attack part 1

It's been one year since the fall of Yamcha and Tien; Bebi also. It's October 31, 2231AF; Halloween Morning.

Dyuu is outside on the roof's metal bars.

Dyuu: I'm so sorry Yamcha and Tien!

Shiru walks out. He is currently 14.

Shiru: Mother? You seem tensed?

Dyuu: Hell yeah.

Shiru: Kybestu is looking for you.

Kybestu walks out of TMI.

Kybestu: I know that your on edge, ever since the defeat of Bebi.

Dyuu: Really? I haven't noticed.

Kybestu: You're going to go insane one of these days.

Dyuu: I know.

Dyuu looks out to the North and she sees: A Demon.

Dyuu: Damn it. Kybestu, it's been a year of peace and now it's time to put my sword to the real test.

Shiru: Demons.

Kybetsu: And one of them: Is my demon.

Dyuu: Ef everything to hell!

Kybetsu: Don't be stupid!

Dyuu: I'll send those bastards back to hell.

Dyuu transforms into a Super Saiyan and flies off. She flies to the nearest demon and punches him on the head but it didn't effect him.

Demon: Is that you got!?!?!

SSJ Dyuu: Nope! Just warming up!

Demon: Fine! Burn in Hell!

SSJ Dyuu: Kamahamaha!

The demon dodges the ki blast and it strikes Kybestu on the chest.

Kybestu: Watch it women!

SSJ Dyuu: (You lazy bastard.)

Demon: Hear comes my Demonic Punch!

BOOM! Dyuu flies into TMI.

Kybestu deceased's to her location on the building.

Kybestu: You need help?

SSJ Dyuu: No. I'm just fine. HAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dyuu transforms into her Super Saiyan 4 transformation.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Let's really fight! You overgrown bastard from hell!

Demon: Here's a secret! I'm your Demon!

SSJ4 Dyuu: This is where you die!

Demon: Refusion!

SSJ4 Dyuu: GAHHHHHHH!

Dyuu is refused with the demon. She grips her sword's hilt and powers it up to the full potential.

Kybestu: Alright! Dyuu!

Demon Dyuu: LET'S PLAY.

Demons: RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Kybestu used his fusion justsu and refused with his orginal demon.

Demon Kybestu: Galick Gun!!!

Kybestu vaporizes another half of demons.

More demons appear.

Demon Dyuu: Shit! More and more of these damn demons appear!

Demon Kybestu: Knock 'em down, and they come back!

Shraingan Nemecko: Sharingan Death Cannon!

Demon Dyuu: You made it.

Sharingan Nemecko: Not gonna miss it for the world!

Demon Dyuu: This might be tricky!

Shiru: Trick or Treat!

Shiru blasts and whips out another portion of the demons.

Demon Dyuu: His Trick or Treat Special Beam!

Shiru: I knoow!

Demons: HAAAAAAAAA!

To be Continued...

Dragonball ROS: Apocalyse: solar Apocalyse part 2

POW! BOOM! BANG! BA-ZAM!

Kybestu and Shiru blast another portion of the Demons

Demon Kybestu: That's not all of them!

Shiru: What?!?!

Demon Kybestu: Those demons can exist in sunlight! As of their partners! Well let me just tell you: Their partners are night walkers and they only survive in the Darkness or in Jpanese: Yami.

Demons: Oni Bakari Zanson Oite Yami!

The demons fires a black beam and it strikes the sky. Turning the sky into a black night.

Demon Dyuu: No! Masenkahaamaha!!!!!

Sharingan Nemecko: Sharingan Beam Cannon!

Nemecko trys to destroy the demons but no good. A masked demon appeares behind nemecko. Nemecko turns and stares the masked enemy in his face.

Sharingan Nemecko: A masked freak huh?

Masked Demon: This is will a scare fest.

The demon takes off his mask and his flesh is burt and his eyes, mouth, ears and hands are bleeding. His nose is missing.

Sharingan Nemecko: W...Who the hell are you!?!?!

POW! The Demon punches nemecko in the stomach and he falls to the ground.

Exposed Demon: The one that will make Halloween everyday from: Janurary 1 through December 31. And erase all humans from this planet.

The Exposed demon walks away.

Demon Dyuu: I'll send you all back down to hell where you all below!

The demon looks up and starts to charge a Dark Chidori.

Demon Dyuu: ChiDori!

Exposed Demon: Dark ChiDori!

BAM!!!!!!!!

The whole planet shook in terror as the two ChiDori's clash.

Demon Dyuu is holding opn and the Exposed Demon isn't pushing at all.

Demon Dyuu: Damn!

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyuu is sent flying into the sky and she falls back down to the ground.

Demon Dyuu: GRRRRR! I'm going to destroy you alll!!!!!

She transforms into a full blooded demon Saiyan.

Kybestu follows and becomes a full blooded demon saiyan.

BSD Dyuu & Kybestu: Hyper Kamahamaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exposed Demon: No! No! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Exposed demon was destroyed.

FBD Dyuu: I thought these demons were immortal.

FBD Kybestu: They are. But when the Exposed leader is killed----then....

Shiru: Look out!!!!!

BOOOM! BAM! POW!

To be continue......

Dragonball ROS: Apocalyse: The Demon Within part 3

FBD Dyuu: I thought these demons were immortal.

FBD Kybestu: They are. But when the Exposed leader is killed----then....

Shiru: Look out!!!!!

BOOOM! BAM! POW!

????: Make no mistake my friend. These demons love hell.

Demon Dyuu: Hamachi!

Hamachi: That's right cosin!! Know let's make these bastards pay! HAAAAAAAAAA!

BOOM! Hamachi transforms into a Super Saiyan.

SSJ Hamachi: I'll kill everyone of you!

FBD Kybestu: He has issues.

Demon Dyuu: Kamahamahaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sharingan Beam Cannon!

Demon Masenko!

Demonic Super Saiyan Kamahamaha!(Hamachi)

Trick or Treat Beam!

BA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the demons were vaporized, and more took the dead's place.

SSJ Hamachi: I thought you said I missed the party?

The EX-Fighters: HAAAAAAAAAA!

SSJ Hamachi: Make your way to the Moon! I'll stay here!

Dyuu: Why the Moon?

SSJ Hamachi: My father; Mikenno; he's controling the Demons. GO!!!!!!!

The EX-Fighters use Teleportation and appear just 6 miles away from the moon.

Kybestu: So Hamachi is your cosin?!?

Shiru: I thought everyone died 1031 years?

Dyuu: Alot of use escaped. But alot of us died. Making use the race of no common ansetor.

Nemecko: Oh....(I'll never understand Saiyans)

At the Moon, Mikenno has his hands in The Black Hole Formation.

Mikenno: Black Hole!

The Moon turns into a (moon sized) black hole. Mikenno jumps into it but you don't see him get killed.

Dyuu: He's in that black hole! Chase after him!

EX-Fighters: RIGHT!

The team follows Mikenno into the Black Hole.

SSJ Hamachi: I took care of the demons! No More!

Dyuu: Good!

Mikenno: You have chased me into the Black hole, now die!

He unleashes his demon army.

Dyuu: Oh EF. Kamahamaha!!!!!!

Sharingan Beam Cannon!

Trick or Treat Beam!

Demonic Super Saiyan Masenkamahamaha!!!!!!!!!

Nemecko: This time, I'll end your life!

Nemecko puts up his two fingres and starts to power up.

Nemecko: SUPER SHARINGAN ELEMENTAL NAMECIAN BEAM CANNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikenno: Shit!

BA-BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

He appeares behind Nemecko. And unmasks his face.

Mikenno(Unmask): This is the result o both the Capernosians and Saiayns. You bastards destoyed my race!!!!!!!

His face has scars everywhere and is burt on the left side of his face.

Mikenno: DIEEEEEEE!!!!!!

he blasts Nemecko in the back, leaving a huge anime burn mark.

Nemecko: Hell no. SUPER SHARINGAN ELEMENTAL SHARINGAN BEA------! (My ki is low, can't attack him again. Might die from inpact.)

Kybestu: hamachi, fuse with me!

Hamaci: Fusion?

Kybetsu & Hamachi: FU-SI-ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED........

dragonball ROS: Apocyslye: Demonic Royal State part 4

Kybestu: hamachi, fuse with me!

Hamaci: Fusion?

Kybetsu & Hamachi: FU-SI-ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fusion: Kymachi!!!!!

Dyuu: (hamachi and Kybestu) Go Kymachi!!!!

Kymachi: 50 times Big Bang Kamahamaha!!!!!!!!!!

he releaces the blast and it strikes Mikenno head on but.....

EXFighters: He's not dead!

Mikenno: I'm invisable!!!!! Urghhhhhhhh!!!! Mikennosenko!!!!!!

BAM! BANG! CRACK!

Nemecko's back breaks.

Nemecko: My back!

Dyuu: His back!

Mikenno: Ha! No one can defeat me!

Dyuu's eyes light up but return to normal.

Kymachi: Die!!!!!

Dyuu: (The demon army, it vansi.....) Earth! The demons! There on Ear...!

Mikenno: No there not! There around here but enjoying the show!

Kymachi: You bastard! I'll send you into that Black hole and to Hell!

Mikenno: You can't live up to that. Super Sharingan Elemental Beam Cannon!!!!!!

Nemecko: Damn it! No good, can't get away! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

BAM!!! Dyuu got into the path of the super mega beam.

Dyuu: I saved you, now it's my time to go and kill Mikenno. For all of the trouble we caused. Take good care of Shiru. Good Bye Old Friend.

Dyuu transforms into a Full blooded Super Saiyan Demon.

FBSSD Dyuu: HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

POW! KICK! PUNCH! BAM! BANG! BAM! BOOM! KICK!

The fight draws nearer and nearer into the Black hole's core; the part of the hole that can destroy who ever get's in it's way.

Dyuu launghs fireballs continuisly. Mikenno keeps dodging them, and continues.

Kymachi is just laughing his ass off and watching the show.

Dyuu: DIE! DIE! DIE!

Dyuu punches Mikenno into the black hole but he doesn't die.

He grabs her leg and snaps in.

Shiru: Ha!

Nemecko: Ehhhh!

Kymachi: (Get up and eat a Senzu!)

Mikenno: This is the savoir of Earth??!?!? I've fought lab rats tougher then this! Super Mikenno Blast GO!!!

He's aiming for Shiru.

Shiru: NOOOOOO!!!!!

Dyuu blocks the blast again.

Dyuu(eyes glowing): Get out of her. Now!

Shiru knodds(yes) his head and flys off the battle field and out of the black hole.

He retrieves Nemecko also. And takes him to a creator left over from the moon.

Dyuu(eyes glowing): HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

She transforms into a Demonic Royal State.

DRS: DIE! Demonic Royal kamahamaha! Plus Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! And Lighting!!!!!!!

Mikenno shields himself. And BOOM! Mikeeno is sent flying into the Black Hole!

Royal Dyuu: Demonic! Spirit! Kamahamaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She sends the blast straight for Mikenno and he is pushed even further into the Black hole. He enters the core and starts to burn up!

Mikenno: No! No! No! Hamachi! Why did you let me die!

Kymachi(Hamachi voice): Becuase you never cared for me.

BA-BOOOM!!!!!! And the blacj hole closes, sealing ikenno in it ANd all of the demons he used with in the Black Hole.

Inside the Black Hole, Mikenno's Hand emerges. But fused with the Black Hole created Viodenno.

Viodenno: I'll return Dyuu. and when I do, be perpared to face Hell. And Pain.

Dyuu has once again closed the book on EVIL'S plan for world donination.

Find more adventures of Dragonball ROS, in Season 12: Hamachi Saga!