Dragonball Return of the Saiyan

Hamachi

Chapter 71: Second Round: Saiyan vs. Android

Last time on Dragonball ROS:

The battle against nemecko and Dyuu is over and now it's time for Kybestu and #23 but Kybestu was in Hell. Kybestu had to go to King Yemma and ask for his premission via go to Earth. King Yemma said

"Yes" and Kybestu teleported to Kentor's Lookout and we flew to the battlefield. And now the field is set for Saiyan vs. Android. Find out what happends on this episode of Dragonball ROS!

Now:

"#23 I have been training for a long time to face you, I didn't know it was going to be in the Mechsis Challenge." Said Kybestu ready to fight #23.

"Shut up and let's fight." #23 is going impateint.

"Let the match begin!" Mechsis yelled on the top of his mechanichal lungs.

"Galick Gu...aaaaa!" Before Kybestu could laugh his attack, Sakura/#23 used incriedable speed inorder to dodge any attack that Kybestu might through at her. "Damn your speed to Hell!"

"Sorry if you can't keep up, but I don't want to lose." Said Sakura moving faster than sound.

"Galick-hamahamaha!" Kybestu laughed a vioreous blast at #23 and it hit her, stopping her in her own tracks.

"Now who's the fast one?" Asked Kybestu looking at the fallen speed demon.

"I still am." Muttered #23 uder her breath. "Here catch!" #23 tossed a mini-bomb or an android bomber.

"Oh crap...." *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!*..."Your good." Kybestu whiped away the dust from his shirt and body.

"Can't beat the best?" Asked #23 grinning a satisfied grin.

"...but you still have to face the rest." Said Kybestu perparing to transform into a Super Saiyan.

FLASH! Kybestu transformed into a Super Saiyan. "Kamahamahaaaa!" SSJ Kybestu laughed his attack aand it hit #23 dead in the chest.

"Fine. Infinity Bullet!" One of #23's most powerfullest attacks. "Here's a present, don't bother unwrapping it, I did that for you!"

"Oh damn! Come on!" Kybestu is trying to escape the purple bullets but BA-BOOM, Kybestu go boom and falls out of the sky. And CRASH! he falls into a crater. "Could you have made those bullets follow Dyuu and not me?" Kybestu exits his transformation.

"Damn you, I lost my transformation." Said Kybestu getting out of the crater that he created.

The Android vs. Saiyan battle has started and so far the Android has the upperhand. What will happend on the next Dragonball ROS? Find out.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 72: Kybestu's Surrpassed; #23's Horror

The battle against Saiyan and Android has begun. Kybestu tryed to use a Galick Gun but #23's speed was to fast for him. She then got fed up with talk and she fired an Infinatey Bullet. Which had a direct hit to Kybestu. Now Kybestu is going to transform into his comptetive state and kick #23's android ass.

Now:

"#23, now I'm going to surpass the power of a Super Saiyan. And I'm going to become a Super Saiyan 2." Kybestu has his arms crossed and e is ready to transform.

"No...I tryed to prevent this from happening!" #23 is afarid of the that Kybestu might be able to over come the emanse power.

"Rrrrrrrahhhhhhhh! Now I transform into a Super Saiyan...then I transform into a Super Saiyan 2." Kybestu's gold hair strated to stand straight up. Then his hair got spikier and his hair sped out into a super form kind of way. His muscle shirt torn into peises. Then his musles grew even bigger in both his arms and legs. Then his power grew from 30,000 to 50,000. And #23's power level is an only 20,000.

"Now you face my extreme power. I'm Super Kybestu; the vioce of the Saiyans." Said Super Kybestu descending from the sky.

"No...your power level is only 50,000, and mine is 20,000! I'm done!" #23 is in horror and fear.

Kybestu lifted his right hand(arm) up into the air and powered up and a Destructive Energy Ball via Super Big Bang Attack.

"I belive this is yours...Super Big Bang Attack!" Super Kybestu laughed his attack and #23.....

DODGED the attack by using her speed.

"Oh crap, he's to powerful for me to even defeat him, my only choice is to use the Suberta-Taki Dekata. But that move can destroy me." Thought #23 running from the area of Death. And fine a nice place to use the Ultimate Android Technique.

Super Kybestu notices her puny power level and rushes to see her.

At the spot that #23 is powering up, Super Kybestu appeares.

"Hey #23. Miss me?" Asked Kybestu descending from the sky.

"No." Said #23 powering up.

"What are you doing?" Asked Super Kybestu looking at #23 in a confused way.

"Suuuuberrrrtaaaa---Taaaakiiii Deeeekaaaa..." #23 started to powering up state.

Kybestu(Super) jumped to the other end of the rocky road and...#23 Laughed her attack.

"No I will not be deafeated!" Super Kybestu laughed a Super Kamahamaha.

BOOOOOMMM! The beams smack into each other like a two car colliding head on and not stoping.

"I will win this battle!" Yelled #23 controling her side of the blast.

"How does Hell feel, #23?!" Asked Super Kybestu also holding his side of the beam.

"I don't feel Hell! I destroy it!" #23 has enough power that she can over-power Super Kybestu's blast but she wants to toy with him.

"Hope and power, that's all I need!" Kyestu is trying his hardest to move the blast to #23's side of the struggling beams.

Kybestu a new Super Transformation?! It can't be. He had no love, onlly Cockiness. And now he has a power srtuggle against two most powerful beams in the universe! Who...Who win? Find out what happends on the next Dragonball ROS!

Chapter 73: Struggling Beams of the two Powerfullest Power Houses part 1

Kybestu has transformed into Super Kybestu his ultimate transformation. #23 was horried to see such a sight. As the battle waged on, #23 used a legendary technique known as Suberta-Taki Dekata but Super Kybestu countered with a Super kamahamaha. Now the thrid beam srtuggle (Kamhamaha vs. Galick Gun, Kamahamaha vs. Kamahamaha) will begin in this two part explosive episodes. Find out who will win on Dragonball ROS!

Now:

"Dyuu who do think will win?" Asked Nemecko looking at Dyuu.

"I can't say Kybestu will win and I can't say #23 will win." Thought Dyuu looking down at her feet and woundering how to answer Nemecko's question.

"Um...let's see who will win. A...not sure...continue looking at the beam struggle." Replied Dyuu looking up at the beam struggle.

"Come on Kybestu you can't do it! You know that Sakura has this match in the bag!" Yelled Mechsis from above of the skies and watching this interesting match.

"Die!" Yelled #23 from the Dekata side of the beam struggle.

"Never!" Super Kybestu is determinded to win and advance to the thrid around so he can face Dyuu.

"Give up Kybestu there is no way in Hell you can defeat me!" #23 is forcing Kybestu to qiut and give up.

"Please Kybestu, please stop before a girl defeats you." Said Mechsis trying to trick Kybestu into forieting.

On the sidelines Yamcha and Tien were intreged and interested..

"Yamcha...I'm betting 500 zeni that Kybestu will win." Betted Tien holding 500 zeni in the palm on his hand.

"DEAL!" Yamcha shoke Tien's right hand.

Back at the battlefield, Kybestu is still struggling to maintain the colliing beams.

"Dammit all to Hell!" Yelled Super Kybestu slipping on the ground. He's trying to get levarge and push foward on the beams.

#23 smirks. And gains more ki (power/energy). And adds all of that to her side of the beams.

"Time to show you what an adnroid can do to a Saiyan!" #23 is becoming more powerful by the minute.

#23 put all of her might into her one final blow........

What will happened? Will #23 destroy Kybestu or will Kybetsu be able to overcome her? Find out on the next Episode of Dragonball ROS!

Chapter 74: Struggling Beams of the Two Powerfullest Power Houses part 2

Last Time on Dragonball ROS:

Super Kybestu and #23 still has there powerfullest ki blasts and each others throats. And no winner, well not yet. Also #23 wants to add even more power to the blast, can Super Kybestu stand up to the power of an android? Find out in this chapter of Dragonball ROS!

Now:

"I'm going to give this more power!" #23 puts all of her energy into the blast.

"Hell no, more power for me too!" Both fighters put all there energy into this final blow.

Then BOOOOOM! The Beams Collided again. And now this time the power is over that of a Super Saiyan 4's power.

"Damn that power...it's full of rage." Thought Dyuu looking at the two beams collided ever farther apart.

"C'mon Kybestu not even Vegeta can defeat me!" Yelled #23 hoping that Kybestu will give up.

"Nice try #23! But I'm never going to quit! Not until I defeat you that is!" Determind and Cocky Kybestu stands before every challenge that faces him. He will never turn down a challenge!

"Rrrrrr....power!" Kybestu added on to the beam.

In Heaven, King Kai was staring down on Earth and wacthing the struggle.

"Hmmm...I don't really know if #23 will win?" Thought King Kai. "Maybe Kybestu has a chance? Or he will be defeated."

"Don't worry, I'm sure that #23 will be fine." Said Pikkon traning regolessly and preparing for the up coming Other World Tornament that is in a few years.

"Pikkon remians me of Goku." Thought King Kai having a flashback.

FLASHBACK:

"C'mon Pikkon! I know you can't win!" Said Past Goku battling Pikkon in the Other World Tornament.

"Hyper Tornado!" Yelled Past Pikkon trulling into a tornado and crash into Past Goku.

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Good times...good times." Thought King Kai watching Pikkon train and force himself to train.

Back on Earth

"C'mon Kybe...." Kybestu intervied.

"Shut up you damn android! HHHHIIIRRRRRRRRR!!!!!" Super Kybestu let out an enormous amount of energy. And it overpowered #23 destroying her beam. The Super Kamha-mahama Wave shot to her and it blasted her into the mountian. #23 was defeated.

Mechsis descends from the skies. "Kybestu is the winner! He will face Dyuu in the Semi-Final Round!" Announsed Mechsis holdng up his right hand.

"Good luck Kybestu." Said Dyuu ealking towards him.

Kybestu has won the match against #23/Sakara and he will now face Dyuu in the Semi-Final Round. It's now a battle to determind who is the better Saiyan: Dyuu or Kybestu? Find out on the next episode of Dragonball ROS!

Chapter 76: Two Super Saiyans

The Semi-Final Round of the Mechsis Challenge has begun and it's The Saiyan Dyuu against the Saiyan Kybestu. Who will win the Female or the cocky? Will the answer be revaled in this episode? Find out now!

Now:

When Kybestu launged his Galick Gun towards Dyuu, Dyuu dodged it but it struck her gi (left side, ribs) and when Dyuu torn the gi off from her chest, what was revealed underneith was so shocking that even Mechsis was apuled by the scene. It was Bardock's uniform in a female's size. Kybestu being a fan of Bardock's Work, he was so shocked that it put him into a state of shock.

"Kybestu are you okay?" Asked Dyuu apporching the shocked Saiyan.

Kybestu's eyes is in obivlion.

"If Kybestu doesn't come back down to Earth then he forefiets the match and Dyuu ins it!" Annonused Mechsis with his arms crossed and also he is looking up into the sky at where Kybestu and Dyuu is.

"I...I didn't know you had Bardock's suit with you." Said Kybestu coming back down to Earth. "You are wearing my idol's uniform and I don't take lightly to that!" Kybestu's two back calicks started to stand up and a yellow aura surrounded his body and he transformed into a Super Saiyan.

"I didn't know that Bardock was your idiol. But I don't care." Said Dyuu peparing to transform into a Super Saiyan. And Boom! Dyuu transformed into a Super Saiyan.

But Kybestu is still in shock. SSJ Dyuu charged towards Kybestu and she punched him in the stomach. POW! Kybestu came back down to Earth.

"Damn it all!" Kybestu transformed into a Super Saiyan. And started to fight back. "Take this you freakin' female! Gailck Gun!" Kybestu fired his Galick Gun and it struck Dyuu on the stomach and she fell down to Earth.

Then she came back with it and almost hit the ground but she flew to where Kybestu is and she punches him in the face.

"So you like to fight dirty? Well concider this a gift. Super Kamahamaha!" SSJ Kybestu fired his blast towards SSJ Dyuu and SSJ Dyuu fell to Earth.

"The Mighty has Fallen." Said Kybestu (SSJ) looking at SSJ Dyuu.

"Masenko!" Dyuu (SSJ) fired her Masenko towards SSJ Kybestu and SSJ Kybestu didn't move and the blast strikes him. And BOOOM! When the smoke cleared a forcefield appaered. It was the Evil Barrier.

"Damn, my power is depleaded." Said SSJ Dyuu getting up from the ground and dusting herself off.

"Kybestu I will defeat you!" Yelled Dyuu charging for Kybestu.

Dyuu got in eye range off Kybestu and she charged for him and started swingin' and her right fist strikes Kybestu in the face.

The battle is getting intence and there is no winner at this piont in the game. Will Dyuu win or will Kybestu win? All that and more on the next action-packed chapter of Dragonball ROS!

Chapter 77: Super Saiyan vs. Super Saiyan 4

SSJ Dyuu laughed a Masenko at Kybestu and Kybestu bloocked it with the Evil Barrier. And also Dyuu's power is draining. She doesn't have much time before she loses it all. SSJ Dyuu then started swingin' at Kybestu. Now the battle is continuin' who will win? A Super Super or a female? find out know!

SSJ Dyuu continued swingin' at Kybestu.

SSJ Kybestu: COme on is that the best you got?!

SSJ Dyuu stopps swinin' at SSJ Kybestu.

SSJ Dyuu: (My power it can't be. I still have enough power to enter Super Saiyan 4 but....what will happend)

SSJ Kybestu: Come closer so I can kick your damn ass!

SSJ Dyuu: No! No! I will defeat you!

SSJ Dyuu enters SSJ2 transformation.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Now it's time for you to pay with your life. Kamahamaha!

SSJ2 Dyuu laughed her Kama-hama-ha at SSJ Kybestu and Kybestu got sturck by it.

SSJ Kybestu: Damn you to hell Dyuu!

SSJ2 Dyuu: You're a hater.

SSJ Kybesu: No I'm not!

SSJ2 Dyuu: Big Bang Attack!

SSJ2 Dyuu laughed another attack and this time Kybestu was hit and he flew to the ground.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Becuase my power is deplaedin'. I'm goin' to show you what a Super Saiyan 4 is capble of!

SSJ2 Dyuu started to transform into her Super Saiyan 4 transformation. And then BOOM!

SSJ2 Dyuu is now a Super Super 4 Dyuu and ready to kick Kybestu's Saiyan ass.

SSJ4 Dyuu charged for Kybestu and started showin' off some power.

SSJ4 Dyuu: I'm not goin' easy on you!

POW! BAM! KICK! PUNCH! POW! BAM!

Fists were thrown and kick were tossed.

POW!

SSJ4 Dyuu: Had enough?

SSJ Kybestu: I never have enough.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Foolish Saiyan! 10x Kahamahamaha!!!

SSJ Kybestu was also struck by that blast also.

Kybestu is gettin' his Saiyan ass kicked and there's nothin' he can do about it. Find out what happends on the next Dragonball ROS!

Chapter 78: Demon Returns

Kybestu was gettin' owned by SSJ Dyuu. Until Dyuu transformed into her Super Saiya-Jin (Saiyan) 4 form and started to blast Kybestu(SSJ). Now Kybestu has to find away out of losin'. Will he be able to overcome Super Saiyan 4 Dyuu? Find out in this episode.

Now:

SSJ4 Dyuu: C'mon on Kybesu!!! Is this the best you can do?!?!? I've fought lab mice tougher then this!!!!

Mechsis: Dyuu it seems that Kybestu is nothin' more then a wimp and cannot fight his way out of a paperbag.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Yeah Mechsis! I think your right.

?????: Your death is near.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Ky...bes...tu?

Dyuu looks into Kybestu's right eye and sees the Demon Eye.

SSJ4 Dyuu: No!!! That damn demon returned!!!!

Demon Kybestu: Shocked are we????

SSJ4 Dyuu: No!!! I am infinte!! Heeeee-Yaaaaaa

POW!! Demon Kybestu catches Dyuu's fist in it's tracks.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Errr...C'mon wiggle out!!

(NO HOMO-STUFF)

SSJ4 Dyuu: Fine you want to fight. You got one!!!

Dyuu creates an red ki ball in her palm and then she throws it to Demon Kybestu.

BOOM!

Demon Kybestu: That tickled.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Dammit! Fine then a One Handed Kamahamahamaha!!!!!!

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

Demon Kybestu: That also tickled.

SSJ4 Dyuu: What the heck are you!?!?!?!?

Demon Kybestu: Your Master.

Demon Kybestu relased SSJ4 Dyuu hand and he stepped back a few steps and charged up his Demon Galick Gun and fired it.

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!

SSJ4 Dyuu: WOW! Such power.

Demon Kybestu: Did you like that

SSJ4 Dyuu: No not really. It hurt.

Demon Kybestu: Oh well I tried.

SSJ4 Dyuu: (His power has returned. I'm dead if I don't think of somethin')

Demon Kybestu: What's the hold up?

SSJ4 Dyuu is in alot of trouble if the Demon within Kybestu realizes that Dyuu's power is not only depleadin' but is at the piont of her diein'.

Find out what happends on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!

Chapter 79: Ultimate Defeat

Last Time on Dragonball ROS:

In the mits of the battle the Demon has return to Kybestu's body for one final battle. Now SSJ4 Dyuu is goning up against a freak. Is this the end of SSJ4 Dyuu if her power is compltely depleted? Find out in this chapter of ROS!!!

NOW!

Demon Kybestu: I think Dyuu is running out of steam. Don't you agree Mechsis?

Mechsis: .....it is not my desion.

Demon Kybestu: Thanks.

SSJ4 Dyuu: HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Dyuu unleashed her most powerfullest attack, the Kamahamaha X10, at Kybestu(Demon).

And BOOM! Nothing happend.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Damnit.

Demon Kybestu: That hurt.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Really?

Demon Kybestu: Nope. But this is.

Demon Kybestu fired his Demon Galick Gun at Dyuu. BAM! Complety depleted her power and she reverted back into her base form.

Dyuu: (Oh damn, that attack was so powerful, that it knocked me into my regular form.)

Demon Kybestu: Surpised aren't you?

Dyuu: Needless to say.

Demon Kybestu: ....... You should be honored.

Dyuu: No thanks. Kamahamaha!

Demon Kybestu got blasted agin but to no avail.

Demon Kybestu: Was that suppose to kill me?

Dyuu: Is that a stupid question?

Nemecko: Jezz...their dishing it out.

Sakrua: Open your eyes Nameck. Nothing is happening.

Nemecko: Sorry.

Demon Kybestu: Their should be a law against kill Eath's heroine.

Dyuu: There is.

Demon Kybestu: What ever. Demon Galick Gun!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyuu: Oh daaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Dyuu's gi got trone up.

Dyuu: I've had it!

ZZZIIIPPPP!!!!!!

Dyuu teleports to top of the sky. Airplane attudile.

Demon Kybestu: What...what are you doing!?!?!?!

Dyuu: I'm drawing energy form the Earth inorder for me to use a Spirit Bomb!

Demon Kybestu: Nooooooo! I can be killed!

Dyuu: (C'mon, damnit Earth) Like I care! Almost there. Just alittle more.

Demon Kybestu: No...no...noooooooooo!

Dyuu got all the energy need for a Spirit Bomb.

Dyuu: Is this yours!?!?!?!?!?!

Demon Kybestu: No it's not!

Dyuu: Well then you can have it!!!!

Dyuu throughs the bomb at Demon Kybestu and Demon Kyubestu stops it in it's tracks.

Demon Kybestu: (All I have to do is stop this bomb from exploding.)

Dyuu: I know what your thinking. Your thinking if I stop this in it's traks it want explode. Well here's bad news!

Dyuu powered up to her max but not entering into a Super Saiyan transformation.

Dyuu: Haaaaaaaa!!

Demon Kybestu: Errrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyuu: Good Bye Kybestu! I hope when you return, you won't have that demon inside of you! And if you want me and you can do alittle one-on-one sparring! Welt See ya later!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Nemecko, Saskra, Tien, Yamcha: Finsih him!!!!

Dyuu: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Spirit Bomb exploded and the Demon and Kybestu was obliterated.

Dyuu: ha...ha...ha... I did it.

Mechsis: And the winner is: Dyuu! She will advance to the final round. And she will be facing me.

Dyuu:(I'm ready Mechsis. It's time for you to pay for all the inocent lives you destroyed.)

Demon Kybestu is defeated and Dyuu is going to move to the final round. And she's facing the mastermind behind the challenge. Mechsis, himself! Who will win? Dyuu or Mechsis? Find out in the next exciting chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!

Chapter 80: Final Round: Mechsis versus Dyuu

Mechsis: Toda will mark the Earth's Greatest Battle against Machine and Saiyan!!!!

Dyuu: You die today, Mechsis, I swear to my father's grave in space!!!!!

Mechsis: Bold words for a foolish Saiyan. Anyways let the match begin!!!

Mechsis and Dyuu charge for each other and BAM! Their arms collided. Dyuu pushes him away and starts sending a series of punches to his stomach and face.

Mechsis: GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyuu: Did you like that!?!?

Mechsis: I didn't feel it!

Dyuu: Your going to feel my fist!!!

POW!!!

Mechsis: For that to hurt I would have to be a little Four Year pre-schooler. But becuase I'm a grown mechine, I didn't feel it.

Dyuu: (There is no way in hell that my fist couldn't faze him.) I guess I just have to go to the next level!!!

Dyuu transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 and she skipped Super Saiyan 1 transformation so she can destroy Mechsis with painful results.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Now the real battle begins.

Mechsis: I like to see that.

SSJ2 Dyuu: You will!!!

SSJ2 Dyuu sends more series of fists and she masters a 24 SockerPunch Fists.

SSJ2 Dyuu: 2 fists!!!

Pow POW!!!

SSJ2 Dyuu: 4 fists!!!

POW! POW!!! POW!!! POW!!!

SSJ2 Dyuu: 14 Fists

14 POWS!!!!

SSJ2 Dyuu: And Finally 24 fist sockerpunch!!!!!!!

24 POWS!!!

Mechsis flies acroos the monutain and lands face first with a heavy landing.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Had enough Mechsis???

Mechsis: Huff-Huff-Huff....I never have enough.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Fine. Masenko-Ha!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOM!!! The Masenko blasts Mechsis through the mountain.

Tien Jr: Alright Dyuu is kicking Mechsis's mechnical tail.

Yamcha Jr: How can you see with all that smoke?

Tien Jr: My Thrid Eye is open. And I can see just about everything when it's opened.

Dyuu jumps out of the smoke and into the sky. Mechsis follows.

Mechsis: Feel my series of fists!!!!

POW!!! POW!!! POW!!!

SSJ2 Dyuu: Okay your good, I have to admit that. But I'm better.

Dyuu telports into thin air.

Mechsis: Where the heck are you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

POW!!!!

SSJ2 Dyuu punched Mechsis in the spine. But Mechsis turns around and he doesn't see her.

Mechsis: Where are you?!?!?!?! Saiyan Scum!!!!!!

Dyuu is playing a game of appear and disappare. Mechsis is losing the battle. Will this be Dyuu's way of winning this threat of a battle. Find out if Dyuu will be able to over come Mechsis's brains or his brawns. On the next exciting episode of Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!

Chapter 81: Second Form Terror, Saiyan Ascends

The final round of the Mechsis Challenge has begun and Dyuu is ready to fight. Dyuu comes in for the kill by sending a series of punches to Mechsis's stomach and face. Then she mastered the Ultimate of Phyisical Technices: 24 Fists. Then Mechsis came back and sent a series of his mechanical punches at Dyuu. While in her Assended Super Saiyan transformation or the Super Saiyan 2, Dyuu sent him a Mesenko-Ha. Which sent Mechsis through the mountain. With all of the smoke in he air and mechsis's eyesight, Dyuu thought of a plan. She used the Instintransmission Technique and she punched Mechsis in the spine. Does Dyuu have a plan to defeat Mechsis? Find out in this Chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!

Tien Jr: Dyuu is playing Mechsis!!!

Nemecko: What?

Sakura: Dyuu finally found away to defeat Mechsis and end his terror against humanity.

Yamcha Jr: I think Dyuu might be running out of ki?

Mechsis: Where the heck are you!?!?!?!?

SSJ2 Dyuu: Here I am!!

POW in the back!!!!!!

ZZZIIIPPPP!!

SSJ2 Dyuu: No I'm right here!

POW in the face!!!

Then another POW in the face.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Now I'm right he....

Mechsis catches Dyuu's fist and he turns her around and knees her in the back.

Mechsis: Did you like that?

SSJ2 Dyuu: (My back it hurts. Yamcha has the Senzu Beans. I can't get to 'em. Damn it)

Yamcha Jr: (Dyuu needs a senzu bean.) Dyuu catch!

Mechsis: Don't mind if I do.

Mechsis pushs Dyuu out o fthe way and he catches the Senzu and he eats it.

Mechsis: Ah...my power has returned. Thank you Yamcha, you such an idot.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Darn it. Yamcha throw another one!!!

Yamcha knods his head "yes". Yamcha throws another one and Dyuu catches it.

Dyuu eats the senzu. And her power returns.

SSJ2 Dyuu: Now Mechsis you will face a Super Saiyan 4!

Dyuu transforms into her Super Saiyan 4 transformation.

Mechsis: Oh like I'm afriad. Well do I have some news for you. I too have a transformation and it's called my Scropion Form.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Scor..pion...form???

Mechsis: Oh yes it's extremly powerful and no has ever saw it before. All of you should be honored.

*Snap**Crack**Snap* Mechsis's body starts to crack and snap and fall off. Then a gaint scorpion tail ascended from his body and his facal and body features changed dramaically.

Scorpion Mechsis: Dyuu, you have just entered a living hell.

SSJ4 Dyuu: (What power, he can't be a God, could he.) What do you mean?

Scorpion Mechsis: Watch and learn. Yamcha you look powerful enough.

Yamcha: No, I'm not your pawn.

SSJ4 Dyuu: He's not your pa.....*STAB*

Mechsis's Scorpion tail jabbed Yamcha in the heart.

Yamcha: AAAHHHH!!!!!!

Yamcha spits blood out from his mouth and the liquid falls to his feet.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Stop this Mechsis!

Scorpion Mechsis: Oh yeah right.

Tien: Yamcha!!! Your energy is draining!

Yamcha: AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Yamcha has fear and death in his eyes.

SSJ4 Dyuu: No, I couldn't stop Mechsis in time!!

Sakura: Let's go!

Tien: Right!

Tien and Sakura(#23) is going on the offencive and their going to help Dyuu.

SSJ4 Dyuu: I can handle this!!!

Mechsis is done absorbing Yamcha's energy.

Scorpion Mechsis: I'm done, good bye Yamcha!

Mechsis's scorpion tail lights up and the energy he absorbed is givin' back to Yamcha.

BOOOM!!!! Mechsis shoots Yamcha in the heart. And Yamcha slides back and he hits a mountain wall.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Yamcha!!!!! Yamcha!!!!!!

Nemecko: He's dead.

Tien, Sakura, Nemecko and Dyuu are in shock.

SSJ4 Dyuu: Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyuu's aura increased and so did her power level.

Tien: Oh damn, her power level went from 35,000 to 85,000.

Scorpion Mechsis: (Her power is now 95,000. Impossible)

SSJ4 Dyuu starts to transform. Her fur around her body changes from brownish red to a complete brown.

Tien: (No, she's transforming into the legendary Super Saiyan 5.)

Kybestu apperes next to Tien.

Tien: Kybestu I thought you died!?!?!?

Kybestu: No I'm alive and well!!!!! The Ledgendary Super Saiyan 5, only two Saiyans were able to achieve this form!!!

Tien: Who!?!?!?!?

Kybestu: Son Goku and Prince Vegeta!!!!

Tien: But the've been dead for over 1,000 years!

SSJ4 Dyuu is finally and she is know the thrid Super Saiyan to avchieve Super Saiyan 5 transformation.

SSJ5 Dyuu: Mechsis!!!!

Dyuu jumps into the sky and she is eye to eye with Mechsis.

SSJ5 Dyuu: You're going to die!!

Scorpion Mechsis is in total fear.

Dyuu has acended past a Super Saiyan 4, she is now a Super Saiyan 5. What kind of power is Dyuu capble of? Can she really defeat Mechsis in this form or will it backfire? Find out in the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!!

Chapter 82: Beserk Super Saiyan

Mechsis transformed into his true battle form: Scorpion Mechsis. Scorpion Mechsis pireced Yamcha in his heart and started absorbing his energy. After he was finished with Yamcha, he moved to Tien and absorbed his energy. Seeing this Dyuu's anger got the best of her and she transformed into a Super Saiyan 5. What will happend in this chapter? Find out now..

Tien: Oh damn, Dyuu transformed into a legendary transformation!!!

Yamcha: (Who is injured) A legend has comne alive.

King Kai: Oh my Satur do you see this?

Satur: Yeah King Kai. I do. It's Dyuu, she has fullfiled the legend.

King Kai: Not only that but Mechsis seems scared.

Satur: What.....?

Kibito Kai: Old Kai do you think Dyuu has a chance in her new transformation?

Old Kai: It's hard to say. But if she dies then daddy kai gets to kiss mama Dyuu. Hahahahahaha...

Kibito Kai: YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Kai: Bastard, you don't have to scream extra loud.

Meanwhile on Earth Mechsis is getting his just desserts by Dyuu.

SSJ5 Dyuu: Did you have enough?

Scorpion Mechsis: By a bastard like you? No I never have enough!

SSJ5 Dyuu: (He's asking for it.)

Scorpion Mechsis: C'mon bring it! And I can take whatever you give me.

SSJ5 Dyuu: Hfph...When I unleash the beast with this form, you will beg for mercy.

Scorpion Mechsis: What do you mean?

SSJ5 Dyuu: Beserk.

Scorpion Mechsis: Bes...erk?

Dyuu's red arua changed into a pitch black arua. her eyes changed from Oozaru yellow to blood red. Her nails sharp as a tiger's claws.

Yamcha: Beserk.

Kybestu: it seems that Dyuu only has a demon transformation in her when she tappes into Super Saiyan 5.

Beserk Dyuu: Mechsis you're going to die. You filth bastard.

Scorpion Mechsis: No need to get testy.

Beserk Dyuu: I'll shove both my fists down your throat and blast your haert to obivlion.

Scorpion Mechsis: Bold words from a bold Saiyan. You really want to die don't you?

Beserk Dyuu: I'm immortal in this form, I can never be destroyed in this form. But you...you can be destroyed.

Scorpion Mechsis: Let's stop all of this piontless talking and fight!

Beserk Dyuu: I agree!

Beserk Dyuu: Beserk Kamahamhamahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Mechsis tries dodging the balst but the blast homes on to his power level and it strikes him in the stomach and he spat blood out from his mouth.

Mechsis falls to the ground and he gets up to a palm in his face.

Scorpion Mechsis: That...*GAK*...hurt....*GAK*

Beserk Dyuu: Stop complaning.

POW! Dyuu(Beserk) punches Mechsis in his stomach forcing him to spit more blood.

The battle has just start and Dyuu has transformed into the ultimate weapon and she also tapped into the Beserk Demon-like form within. Can Mechsis find a way to defeat her or will Dyuu get the upperhand? Find out in the next episospde of Dragonball ROS!

Chapter 83: Histroy Repeats

Dyuu has went Beserk on Mechsis. Dyuu launched a most power kamhamaha waves but the were not normal they were Beserk Waves. Waves emitted in an attack that can destroy a sun if used probubly. Now find out what happends next.

Sakura: If Dyuu had just enough power, she could destroy Earth.

Tien: How do you know that?

Sakura: Her power level is beyond Mechsis's: A good strong power level of 12,000,000,000.

Tein and Yamcha: No way!!!!!!

Beserk Dyuu: I'm going to destroy the island! Get out of here!

Sakura, Tien, Yamcha and Nemecko leave the Island and they leave Dyuu to finish Mechsis off. Sakrua, Tien, Yamcha, and Nemecko are in mid-air, so they can see what's happending.

Nemecko: I just can't stay up here knowing that Dyuu is down on the island ready to dstroy it in an attemp to destroy Mechsis.

Beserk Dyuu: get out of here! Before my beserk form gets the better of me!

Yamcha: (Still Injured) Dyuu's right. If Mechsis absorbes more energy from me or Tien and even Nemecko, he might be invisable!

The four warriors powered up and flies away from Suijena (Sue-e-Jena).

Beserk Dyuu: History is about to repaet itself.

Scorpion Mechsis: History can't reapeat itself.

Beserk Dyuu: That's where your wrong. History has reeated itself before and it will do it again.

Mechsis is intimadated.

Dyuu langhes a power Beserk Masenko.

BOOOOM!!!!

Scorpion Mechsis: Tell me...How is history going to repeat itself.

Beserk Dyuu: Like this. HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dyuu's body lights up like high beams from a vechile that drives into the forest road. And a dome of white light covered half the island. And then she started to collect the energy and turn it into Beserk Energy. She's going to use a Beserk Super Kamhamaha.

Beserk Dyuu: Beserk Super Kamahamaha!!!!!!

Scorpion Mechsis: Kamahamaha!!!!

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!! The beams collide.

Scorpion Mechsis: (She's right histroy has repeated. Just like SSJ2 Gohan vs. Super Cell.)

Flashback Begins

Past Super Cell: Now die Saiyan!

Past Son Goku: Now Gohan!

Past Son Gohan: HAAAAAAAAAAA!

FlashBack Ends

Beserk Dyuu: I'm going to put all of my power into this last assualt!

Narrator: Dyuu has langhed the ultimate attack: Beserk Super Kamhamaha. And Mechsis has launghed his Kamahamaha, in order to counter it but the blast collided with Dyuu's blast. Now history has repeated itself. Now it's Dyuu vs. Scorpion Mechsis; the true battle to end the Mechsis Challenge. Find oput what happends on the next Dragonball ROS!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 84: Enter the Beserk Wolf

Beserk Dyuu launghed her most powerful attack. The Beserk Kamahamaha. Realizing that the blastmight destroy all of Suijena, Dyuu demanded that Tien, Yamcha, Nemecko, and Sakura get off the island, just in case it is destroyed in the blast. They didn't hesitate to leave. They're now watching form the safty of the skies. What will happend in this chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!

Scorpion Mechsis: Do you really think that a Beserk Blast such as that can defeat me?!?!?!? Think again!

Beserk Dyuu: (he's right as strong as the blast is...I can't contain it. Damnit!)

Tien: Dyuu seems tence.

Yamcha: Yes she does seem tence.

Scorpion Mechsis: Dyuu your wannabe freinds didn't leave yet! I should fix if that!

Mechsis's Scorpion tail grows even longer and is aiming at Yamcha, Tien, Sakura and Nemecko.

Sakura: Dodge it!!!!

The four Ex Fighters dodges the tail.

Yamcha: That was close!!!!!

Kybestu: Look!!!!!!

Dyuu is contianing the beserk blast in a constant state of mine.

Scorpion Mechsis: (Dyuu's stergth is slipping. She's about to meet Hell if I get an upper-hand. That should be easy.)

Yamcha: Can you explain the plan one more time?

Tien: (Idiot) The plan is.

Tien explains it again.

Yamcha: That plan is a little werid. Well it's werid because it's coming from a three-eyed human.

Tien: Okay I see how it is. I got you.

Sakura: (Men I can't stand their constant fighting.)

Yamcha: Okay after this chal.....

POW! Sakura punched yamcha on the left side of his face.

Sakura: Next time you will think twice then to argue over insulstes.

Tien: (That was the dumbs reason to be fighting over.)

Yamcha: Damn Sakura! Could you hit any harder?

Sakura: I can if you want me to?

Yamcha: No, no, I'm fine.

Sakura: Good.

Kybestu: Hey ladies can you please stop arguing, for a brief hour or three?

Sakura: Yeah of course we can. (No I don't want to be queit or stop arguing for a breif hour or three.)

Dyuu transformes back into Super Saiyan 5 state and out of beserk state.

SSJ5 Dyuu: Mechsis there is no way for ou to win!

Scorpion Mechsis: Oh yes I will because i know your weak spot: Your Friends!

SSJ5 Dyuu: Nooooooo!

Mechsis unleashes his scorpion tail and he is aimming for Nemecko, Kybestu, Yamcha or Tien. And he wants.....

??????: Kybestu lookout!!!!

SPAT!

Kybestu: Nooo Yamcha!!!!!

Yamcha is brought back down to Earth.

Mechsis grins and evil grin. He creates an energy ball in the palm of his hand and he powers it up even more. And he blasts Yamcha's chest cavity, which also destroyed his heart. Mechsis tossed him to the ocean. Where he will drown.

SSJ5 Dyuu: Noooooooooo!!!!!!

All of Dyuu's personalities formed into one beast: The Beserk Wolf.

Dyuu transformes into the The Beserk Wolf.

Beserk Wolf: AAARRRRUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Scorpion Mechsis: What the hell did i do?

Everyone is in shock. Even King Kai, Goku, Kibito Kai and Old Kai.

Mechsis has created his wrost fear: Dyuu transforming into the Beserk Wolf. With such power Dyuu can destroy the entire cosmos with one Kamahamaha Blast. What will Mechsis do? Will he forfiet, will he continue fighting, WHAT? find out on the next chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!

Chapter 85: Final Torrent part 1

The beams continued to be clashed. But Mechsis had a deathly idea. So he tried grabbing Kybestu with with scorpion tail. But Yamcha pushed him out of the way and he was jabbed by it. Mechsis brought him back down to earth and Mechsis blasted his heart, killing him. This sparked a chain of death and murder in Dyuu's heart. She went beyond that of a Beserk Saiyan, a God. She transformed into a Beserk Wolf. A Beserk Wolf is a Saiyan that is 1/2 Saiyan, 1/2 Demon Wolf. A Power so great that not even Hell can contian it. Find out what happends in this chapter of Dragonball ROS!!!!

Goku: King Kai, what just happend to Dyuu?

King Kai: She transformed into a Beserk Wolf. There's no stoping her.

Goku is even more shocked then before.

Scorpion Mechsis: What did I create?

Beserk Wolf: You created the deity of hell! The almighty and Legendary Beserk Hell Wolf! No one can stop me know!

Scorpion Mechsis: Dammit!!!! (If I can't kill her than....than....she's going to kill me. And that happening is a good thing for Earth.)

Beserk Wolf: I must thank you Mechsis. You unleashed the true beast inside of me. So thank you. Now you must be killed.

Scorpion Mechsis: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On King Kai's Ledge (on Snake Way). Goku and King Kai are watching the Heaven Vision (like a tv where all kai's and traniees can see what's happening on Earth.)

Bubbles: (Monkey Vioce)

PONK!!!! King Kai ponks Buggles on the head with a mallet.

Goku: Bubbles are you o...k?

Bubbles is out cold.

Back on Earth, Dyuu is giving Mechsis scathes and suckerpunches coming out of no where.

Beserk Wolf is smerking an evil grin. And put her left hand in a kamahamaha postion and stating gaining energy.

Beserk Wolf: Beserk....Kamahamahaaaaaa!!!!!

Scorpion Mechsis: Oh darn. *BOOOOOOM!*....GAHHHHHHH!!!!

Beserk Wolf: Have enough? GRRRRR!!!

Scorpion Mechsis: Never.

Beserk Wolf: GRRRRRRR(Repeat that)

Scorpion Mechsis: Never. I never have enough!!!! I have to up the anti!!! Dyuu, you have forced me to go into the form that Heaven and Hell trembles over!

Beserk Wolf: Oh dammit!!!

Mechsis started to transform again. His scoropion tail struck via crept back into his body. He stands up right. And he grows a protective mouth cover and his eyes turn blood red. A blade comes out of his wrist, both of them. And he grows horns on top of his head. and his feet got even bigger. Like wearing boots but alien boots.

Assualt Mechsis: This is the form that Heavens and Hell trembles before!!!!!!

Beserk Dyuu is in shock. So is the Kais and Goku.

Mechsis has transformed into a terrible beats. How is Dyuu going to be able to fight off a beast like him? Is this Dyuu's death wish or will she fine a way to destroy Mechsis and save Earth? Find out on the last episode of the Mechsis Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 86: Final Torrent part 2

Super Mechsis: This form is terrible!!!!! Terrible in a super evil way!!! Dyuu, you just ordered a Death Wish with a side of me killing you!

Beserk Wolf: You Jackass!

Super Mechsis: Not to sound rude but I'm a super andriod not a donkey!!!!!

Beserk Wolf: Cut the crude and let's fight!

Super Mechsis: I agree!!!!!!!! HYYYYYYHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

POW! BOOM! BAM! BANG! EXPLODE!

Beserk Wolf: One handed Kamahamaha!

Mechsis doges the blast and disappeares.

Beserk Wolf: (Where are you?)

Kybestu: (Her power is doping by the hour.)

Nemecko: Kybestu you're quiet today. What's wrong?

Kybestu: If I tell you...than i will have to kill you.

Nemecko is afriad to talk to Kybestu now.

Tien: Nemecko's afraid.

Nemecko: Am not...I am a Nameckian Warrior.

Super Mechsis: DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

*POW* *BOOM* *BANG*

Beserk Wolf: (I can't maintain my Wolfzaru(The real meaning for Beserk Wolf) anymore.)

Super Mechsis: What's wrong!?!?!? Tired already?!?!?!?!

Wolfzaru: No...I can fi....fight.

Super Mechsis: Then fight... or Earth is deatroyed.

Wolfzaru: (I have to transport him to the Planet of the Kais and fast.)

Mechsis unleashes a powerful Five Fingre Death Beam and hits Dyuu(Wolfzaru).

Wolfzaru: GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Super Mechsis: No. She is transforming retapping into the power of the Wolfzaru! With her power she can destroy everyone here! Including Kybestu!

Kybestu: NO ONE CAN BEAT ME I AM THE MOST COCKIEST SAIYAN ALIVE!!!!!!

Mechsis concocks a plan.

Wolfzaru: AAAARRRRRUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Super Mechsis: Come Here!!!!

*BAM!*

Wolfzaru Dyuu caught Mechsis's fist in it's tracks.

Wolfzaru: AAAARRRRUUUUU!!!!

Super Mechsis: Oh dammit!

*CRACK!!!!!* *SPARK, SPARK, SPARK*

Dyuu transformes back into a Super Saiyan or in other words: She exits Wolfzaru form and she has just enough power to defeat Mechsis.

SSJ Dyuu: Guys I need your power!

Super Mechsis: No...not the Super Spirit Bomb!

SSJ Dyuu: it's not going to be super...it's going to be ATOMIC.

Super Mechsis: Damn.

Kybestu, Nemecko, Sakura, and tien gives there enegy to Dyuu.

Dyuu creates a Spirit bomb.

SSJ Dyuu: (Still not enough.) King Kai, Vegeta, Goku, Old Kai, Kibito Kai...I need your power!

On Snake Way King kai and goku is watching the heavenvision and desiced to help.

King Kai: Goku give all of your energy to Dyuu!

Goku: Okay King Kai.

Goku, King Kai, Bubbles and Gergory gives there power to Dyuu.

On the Planet of the Kais...Kibito and Old Kia also decides to help.

Old Kai: Vegeta did you hear that?!?!

Vegeta: No and I don't care.

Kibito Kai: Vegeta give all your power to Dyuu!

Old Kai and Kibito Kai gives there power to Dyuu.

Back on Earth. The Sprit Bomb is only in it's Super state.

SSJ Dyuu: Dammit! I just need a little bit more power!

Super Mechsis: Prefect chance! HAAAAA!

The energy ball is absorbed by the Super Sprit Bomb.

Back on the Planet of Kais, Vegeta is still being as arugate as ever.

Vegeta: I'm not helping!

Old Kai: Fine then you can go back down to hell.

Vegeta: Damn you.

Vegeta gives his all of his energy to Dyuu.

Vegeta: You...bastards...owe me.

Vegeta faints.

Back on Earth the Super Spirit Bomb is gaining more and more power. All of the poor Earthlings that died on Earth when Mechsis destroyed the cities that they lived in is help by sacificing themselves to destroy Mechsis.

SSJ Dyuu: Thank you everyone!

Dyuu releases the Spirit Bomb and it falls on Mechsis. SSJ Dyuu dives into the Spirit Bomb. To confront Mechsis for the final assualt.

SSJ Dyuu: Mechsis! This is your final resting place!

Suiper Mechsis: Never!!!!!

Dyuu throws a punch to Mechsis stomach and fires an energy ball. Mechsis is not down nor is he destroyed but.........

the ATOMIC Spirit Bomb explodes destroying almost all of the island.

The smoke clears. No ne is in the rumble nor is there any body.

Sakura: Well Mechsis I don't think we'll find his body.

Tien: Does anyone sence Dyuu's power level?

Kybestu: No.

Nemecko: Nota.

Sakura: Zilch.

Sakura ascends from the crator.

Sakura: You boys can find Dyuu! I'm going to find the dragonballs!

Tien: WAIT!

Tien hands Sakura the Dragon Radar.

Sakura: Thanks.

Tien: No problem.

Tien jumps back into the crator.

Kybestu: I think Dyuu's body was destroyed along with Mechsis's.

They serched from hours but no luck.

Tien: Hey guys it's dust.

Sakura comes back with the 7 magic Dragonballs.

Kybestu: Well put them in the right order. 1 Star Ball through the 6 Star Ball in a circle and the Seventh in the middle.

The did just that.

Kybestu: Arise Shenron!

Shenron: RAHHHHHHHHH! You have gathered all seven magic dragonballs. State your wish.

Tien: I wish tha tthe world was back to normal and that everyone that was killed by Mechsis is revived!!!!!

Shenron: That shall be done.

Shenron's eyes glows Bright red and the Earth is returned to normal.

Shenron: Your wish has been granted. Farewell.

Shenron disappered and the seven magic dragonballs are scattered once again.

Kybestu: Dyuu's power level!

Tien: What?????

?????: Hey down there!!!!

Tien: It's Yamcha and Dyuu!

Yamcha and Dyuu desecnds to the Battlefield. All's well that ends well.

Mechsis has been defeated by the ATOMIC Spirit Bomb. Everyone that Mechsis has killed is brought back to life and Peace has descended upon Earth.

This is the last episode of Season Seaven (Mechsis Challenge Saga).

Saga Special 2: Currents Doing is the next movie.

And

Season Eight(Majin Saga) will be typed up after the SS2: Current's Doing.

Saga Special 2: Current's Doing

Narrator: It's been a whole year since the victorius defeat of Mechsis, the earth is at peace(for the momnet) and Dyuu is now ingaged with Ryo. In one mouth they will get married. (March 1, 2204) (Current date: Febuary 7, 2204)

In Earth's Atmosphere a Saiyan Spacepod is hudling to Suijena and the destruction of Peace.

????: I will avenge my brother Fury.

On Earth, Dyuu and Ryo is at the beach. They are planning their wedding location.

Ryo: So Dyuu is a chruch okay?

Dyuu: No.

Ryo: Well what do you want to have it in?

Dyuu: The....*Rolls Eye*....I don't know.

Ryo: (Women...I'll never understand them.)

Dyuu: I'll have it in a park.

Ryo: Come again.

Dyuu: I want our wedding to be in the park. Is that a problem?

Ryo: No fo cource not. (Hell yeah it's a problem. What do I tell Mother and father. I'm getting marred on the park and to top that, I'm marring an alien from Who knows where. Damn my life has a werid turn of events.)

Dyuu walks farther than Ryo.

Ryo: H-hey...hold up!

Ryo runs and catches up with her.

A gust of wind hits the Beach.

Ryo: Oh...damn! Sand Strom!!! Dyuu run like hell!!!!

Dyuu stands her ground.

The sand around her forms into a gaint sand ball. The sand is lifted in to the air and is kept there.

Dyuu tries to find a way out...but to know avail.

Ryo: WHOAAAA! Who the hell are you?!?!?!?!?!

????: My name is Current. I am the second of the four Elemental brothers!

Dyuu:(Elementals.) Hey Current let's have a fair fight!

Current does not hear Dyuu.

Ryo pushs out a Pistol and it's loaded.

Ryo: This is a pistol! I will shot!

Current fires a gust of wind but in an energyball form. It hits the sand near Ryo and Ryo starts to fire at Current.

Current turns his body into a tornedo. All bullets go right through him. Current's body returns to flesh and he lands on the sand.

Current: Today I will make this a fair fight.

The Sandball collapses and Dyuu is releaced. She get's up and is ready to fight.

Dyuu: Are you ready for this!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Current: Of course I am! Let the death of Dyuu comence!

Dyuu: Ryo get to the board walk and stay there.

Ryo: Okay!

Ryo runs to the Board Walk and he doesn't go back to the beach.

Current's white aura grows even bigger and he rushes for Dyuu. Dyuu's yellow aura grows even bigger and she transformes into a Super Saiyan and rushes for Current.

Current and Dyuu: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!

They go head to head, fist to fist, no end to no end!

Current: i hope you die from the injuries I give you!

SSJ Dyuu: LikeWise!!!!

POW! BAM! BANG! KA-POW! BOOM!

Sand is picked up by Current's wind blasts and energyballs are langhed and thrown.

Nemecko appeares.

Nemecko: Dyuu started the party without me.

Nemecko takes his cape off and throws it up into the air.

THUD! It lands on the ground with a heavy thud.

Nemecko joins the party.

POW! BOOM! BANG!

Nemecko: *Pant* *Pant*

Current: You look wet. Let me air you out!

OOOOOOOO! BAM!

Nemecko: Noooo!

Nemecko's gi starts to rip. RIP! Then his pants and his leg (not fore-leg) is showing (right leg) and his kneecap and a liitle rips are in his left pants leg.

Nemecko: Okay. I'm mad! Lighting...Beam...Cannon!

Nemecko fired his Lighting beam Cannon and hit hits Current in the chest. He fires repeatly and it repeatly hits Current in the chest.

Current: Okay...I give. I now know I can't beat you......

SSJ Dyuu: Don't trust him Nemecko!

Nemecko extends his left hand.

Current: (Fool)

Current grabbs Nemecko's extended hand and Current tosses him up into the sky and tries to blast him but ????? stops him without touching Current.

Current: What the Hell is going on?!?!?!?!? I can't move!!!!!

????: You have no control over your body anymore.

Dyuu: Kybestu!!!!!!

Kybestu is controlling Current.

Kybestu: Now Dyuu get's to kill you.

Current: Damn.

Dyuu: (Now in base form.) Spirit Kamahamahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

(DYUU HAD SOME ENERGY LEFT FROM THE ATOMIC SPIRT BOMB.)

BOOOOOM!!!!!

Nemecko: Where's.....Current?

Dyuu: He's dead.

Everyone flies away and Ryo rides a motorcycle, he found by a convient store. And yes the keys were still in the ignishion.

That was Saga Special 2: Current's Doing. Next is Season Eight: Majin Saga. I hope you enjoyed the Saga Special and I hope you enjoy Season Eight.

I see no one's commenting... that's okay. I'll still upload.

----------

Season 08: Majin Buu Saga

Chapter 87: Marriage

It's a sunny day in Technical Medical Inccopartion. Ryo has already made the wedding plans set for today. Dyuu is getting ready for the wedding. Sakura is helping Dyuu get ready.

Sakura: In just two hours you will be married and to Ryo; the CEO of TMI.

Sakura is fitting Dyuu into her wedding dress.

Dyuu: How long is a wedding?

Sakura: A wedding is....90 minutes long.

Dyuu: How long is 90 minutes?

THUD! Sakura get's up off the ground.

Sakura: It's 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Dyuu: Oh. Okay.

In Ryo's room...his father is helping him with his Tuxedo.

Ryo: I feel nervous.

Joushi: Don't be. Look me and Kanetsu got married...so don't be nervous.

Ryo: Kay.

In the park Nemecko, Tien, Yamcha and Kybestu is setting up to the chairs for the guests.

Kybestu: In two hours this park will be filled to the nose.

Nemecko: But why hold it in SuiJana National Park?

Tien: Because SuiJana National Park is big enough to hold all of the guests for the wedding.

Yamcha: I don't care as long as I don't have to wear a tux.

Nemecko: You're qiuet.

Kybestu: Weddin's. (He hates wasting he traning time.)

Nemecko: (Cocky idiot.)

It is nine o' clock. Guests are pouring into the chairs like no bodies buisness. Tien is greeting the guests.

Tien: Hello. (A few guests go by.)

After all the guests came and go settled. It was 10:00 am. Ryo is walking down the alise with his mother by his side. Then Dyuu walks down the alise. And Ryo is suprised. (The playing is Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku paino version.)

Minister: Do you, Ryo, take Dyuu to be your lofly wedded wife?

Ryo: I do. (With a smile on his face.)

Minister: And do you Dyuu take Ryo to be your lofly wedded husband?

Dyuu: I do. (With a smile on her face.)

(I'm skipping some of it because I don't remember it all.)

Minister: Is there anybody that seems that these two sholud not be wedded into holy mentormeny...if not forever hold your peace?

Minister waits a few seconds.

Minister: Okay. I know pronouse you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!

Ryo and Dyuu french it up!

The Guests cheer for them. And Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku paino version starts playing and the limo pulls up. And Ryo is carring Dyuuin wedding style. Ryo puts Dyuu down and Dyuu get's inot the limo first than Ryo. Nemecko, Kybestu, Tien, Yamcha and Sakura follows them to the window of the limo.

*Knock* *Knock on the window*

Ryo lowers the window. And it's The Ex-Fighters.

Sakura: Nice going Ryo.

Nemecko: Congrates Dyuu and to you Ryo.

Yamcha: Where's your honeymoon going to be at?

Ryo I was thinking HunJena Resrotes.

Dyuu: No way.

Ryo: yup I made reserves there. And were going to be there for a whole month!

Limo Driver: Hey you two ready? The Crise to get the HunJena island leaves in an hour. (Saying it in a nice way).

Ryo: Oh right. Were taking a criuse there.

Dyuu: AAAAAAA! I love you Ryo! But I don't have any of my stuff.

Ryo: Already taken care of.

Sakura: You can thank me later.

The Limodriver drives off and they get to the port were they will be taken a criuse to HunJena Resortes. Ryo get's Dyuu and his own belongin's out of the limo's trunkand they set off the to criuses for a whole month.

A wedding has just taken pace in ROS History. Dyuu is going to have an awesome honeymoon...and with her husband there is peace and no worries. Find out what happends on the next Dragonball ROS.

Dyuu and Ryo: JUST MARRIED

March 1, 2205. 11:30 am

Chapter 89: Leaving Hunjena Resorts; Returning to SuiJena

Ryo is packing all of their belongings and Dyuu is sitting it out.

Ryo: Are you ready?

Dyuu: Yup let's go!

Dyuu and Ryo get on the elvator and head for the front desk. The evelator stops and they get off. They head for the front desk.

Ryo hands the card key to the front desk attidinted.

Ryo: Dyuu....I think the bus is coming. Do you want to take the bus or a train?

Dyuu: Bus.

Ryo: Okay then.

Ryo and Dyuu get on the bus. Ryo tells the bus driver to drive him and Dyuu to the airport.

Dyuu: Ryo Where do you want to sit?

Ryo: Just sit any where.

Person 1: Look it's Dyuu.

Person 2: I heard that she's perganat.

Person 4: I heard that too.

Bus Driver: Okay people. Please stop talking.

The bus driver turned the key and drove off.

Ryo: We should get to the airport in no time. There we can rest for a little bit.

Dyuu: Thanks Ryo.

Ryo smiles.

After an hour on the road(because of traffice), they finally arrive at the airport.

They enter the airport.

Ryo: Okay Dyuu.....put your bag on the scanner.

Dyuu: Why?

Ryo: In case you have weapons.

Dyuu: Oh.

So Dyuu did what Ryo did. And Ryo did the same thing. They were clear.

Ryo: Okay plane 745 to SuiJena.

Ryo looks around.

Dyuu: Is that it?

Ryo: Yes it is. Thanks Dyuu.

Dyuu: Welcome. So is a plane trip faster than boat?

Ryo: With a boat it took us two days and one night. While with a plane it will only take three to four hours.

Dyuu: Oh. So it's much quicker?

Ryo: Yup.

Ryo and Dyuu got on the plane.....and sat in first class.

The plane starts up and by 30 minutes the attiutdue is 20,000 feet. They will be arriving in SuiJena in one Hour.

Ryo: So are you going to be excited to see all of the EX-Fighters again?

Dyuu: Hell yeah. And I'm excited to tell them the great news!

After a three hour flight....the plane and passagers finally arrive in SuiJena.

And there to greet Ryo and Dyuu is nown other than The EX-Fighters.

Dyuu: Hey guys!

Dyuu runs to tell them the great news.

Kybestu: No freaking way. So Ryo I see you had some buisness done.

Ryo: (Blushing) I don't know what you're talking about.

Nemecko: Yeah you do.

Ryo: What ever.

Dyuu has returned to SuiJena: The Home of her friends and new family. She is also pergnat. Will she have her baby in the next episode? Find out on the next chaptee of Dragonball ROS!!!!

Chapter 90: Enter Shiru

It has been a excatly 9 mouths since Dyuu got pregenat and the baby is going to be delviered sometime today.

In the HyperBolic Time Chamber, Yamcha and Tien are completing their training.

Yamcha: Let's try this again! White Wolf Flames.

Yamcha is engulphed in white flames. Than he transformed inot a white fire Wolf.

White Flames: BAAAAAAAA!

Yamcha launghed a kamahamaha from his mouth. And it hit Tien.

Tien: Grrr.... Hey wolfy that excatly hurt.

Yamcha transformes back inot his human form.

Yamcha: Hahahaha! That was suppose to hurt.

Tien: (Did he have to shoot me in the heart.)

Yamcha: Time's up already?

Tien: Yeah let's go.

Tien and Yamcha emerge from the HyerBolic TimeChamber.

Nemecko: Took you bums long enough.

Yamcha: We were in there for a year an....

Nemecko: That wasn't a year.

Yamcha: Atleast we survived.

Tien: Why don't you go in and I'll bet'cha

Nemecko: How much?

Tien: 100 Zenis.

Nemecko: Hell no! Besides I want to see the baby born.

Tien: Hey let's see how Dyuu is doing!

Yamcha: I agree.

Nemecko: Mr. Popo

Mr. Popo: Yes Nemecko.

Nemecko: Would you be so kind as to watch the lookout for me?

Mr. Popo: Sure why not.

Tien: That settles that. Let's go!

Tien, Yamcha and Nemecko fly towards Tech Inc. where Dyuu is bedriddin' by the pergenacy.

At Technical Medical Incoopration Dyuu is in labor.

Ryo: Okay hold on Dyuu. Breath in and Breath out.

Doctor 1: (said the stuff that doctors say when a women is in labor)

Doctor 2: And it's.....

The EX-Fighters are waiting in the lobby.

Tien: I wander when the baby is going to be delivered.

Yamcha: Soon.

Tein: (Punk)

Doctor 1 walks out of the surgery room. And he has good news.

Tien: Doctor how's Dyuu and the baby.....

Doctor 1: Everything was a complete success. You can go in and see the new born baby.

Tien: Sure.

The EX-Fighters walk into the surgery room.

Ryo: So Dyuu what do you want to name him?

Dyuu: Shiru.

Ryo: After my grandfather?

Dyuu: Yup.

The EX-Fighters are standing in front of Dyuu.

Yamcha: So Shiru is the child's name? Amazing.

Dyuu: Where's Kybestu?

Nemecko: He entered the HyperBoilic TimeChamber. Him and Sakura.

Dyuu: WOW! They must really want to train?

Yamcha: Yup!

In the HyperBolic TimeChamber Kybestu is boring Sakura to daeth.

Sakura: Are we going to even train together?

Kybestu: No.

Sakura: Then we the hell did I come?

Kybestu: I get bored.

Sakura rolls her eyes.

Back in the Tech. Hopsital Dyuu is enjoying the fact that she finally has a child.

Doctor 4: Dyuu tomorrow you will leave the hospital.

Dyuu: Tomorrow?

Doctor 4: Well you have to re.....*Korrin enters Dyuu's hospital room*

Korrin: Did someone call for a Senzu Bean?

The Ex Fighters: Korrin!

Yamcha: Yeah i did because peace could be destroyed at anytime.... so we might need Dyuu to revive it.

Korrin throughs the Senzu.

Dyuu cathes it.

Dyuu: Mmm...thranks Ko-rrin.

Korrin: No prob.

Dyuu swallowed the Senzu, gave Ryo the baby and leaped out of bed and on to the floor in front of the bed.

Dyuu: HAAAAA!

*RIP* The hopstial clothes ripped and Dyuu's Gi was underneath it.

Baby Shiru: WAAHHHHHHH!

Baby Shiru starts to cry.

Ryo gives Shiru to Dyuu.

Dyuu: There...there. Don't cry.

Ryo: Man you're such a mother.

Dyuu: shut up.

Dyuu gives Ryo the baby again and opens the window wide open. Slips on her goku type of shoes and jumps out of the window...flying to find any challenge.

In the HyperBolic Time Chamber. Sakura is about to of boardom.

Sakura: if I'm not going to fight then I'm out of here!

Kybestu: See ya! You bastard!

Sakura get's up in anger and walks out of the HyperBoilc Time Chamber.

Mr. Popo: You can't do that....you have to spe.....

Sakura: Can it magic lamp boy!

Mr. Popo: Is Kybes....

Sakura: No!

Dyuu is going to find a challnege. Sakura is enraged and Kybestu is traning. What will happend in the next chapter of Dragonball ROS? Find out next.

Chapter 91: Fight of the UnDead Warriors part 1

It's been 10 years since the birth of Shiru. Kybestu can't achive Super Saiyan 3. So he took Shiru into the Hyperboilc TimeChamber. Kybestu wants Shiru to advance to a Super Saiyan. But he will have to go through tough traning.

Kybestu: Shiru, you are in the HyperBolic TimeChamber. I will be teaching you how to control your power, how to transform into a Super Saiyan and many more. Do you have any questions?

Shiru: Yeah one: When do we start?

Kybestu: Now. But I have one rule: Don't call me Master, Leader, Sir or Sensei. Got it?

Shiru: Yup.

Kybestu: Get your your fighting pose!

Shiru get's into his fighting pose.

Kybestu: And Begin!

*DING*

Kybestu and Shiru: HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

They charged for each other and BOOM! BAM! BANG!

Shiru: (My mother was right he is cocky and he's very determined to teach me techniques and many more material arts.)

Kybestu: Come out, come out, where ever you are! It's an infiniate viod where can you be hiding!!!!!

Shiru is above Kybestu's cocky head.

Shiru: Above you!

BAM!! Shiru cups his fists together and hit Kybestu so much so he can his ancle. And throgh him like a ragdoll.

BOOM! *SLID*

Kybestu: That was extremly painful.

Shiru: Now teach me to become a Super Saiyan!

Kybestu: You wish!

Shiru: HAAA!

Shiru fires an energyball. and *BOOM* it hits Kybestu in the chest.

Shiru: HAAA! HAAA! HAAA! *BOOM,BANG, BAM!* Teach me!!!!!!!

FLASH! Shiru transformed into a Super Saiyan.

Kybestu: (Kybestu let's his guard down. He walks towards the newest member of the Super Saiyan club.) Jeez...Shiru...I didn't know you had that kind of power.

SSJ Shiru: Yes...I do.

FLASH! Shiru transformed out of his Super Saiyan State. There traning is finished. Kybestu on the otherhand couldn't transofrm into a Super Saiyan 3 becuase of traning Shiru but he doesn't mind. They both walk out of the HyperBolic TimeChamber and they see: Bibidi and Babidi.

Bibidi: You EX-Fighters can't win!

Babidi: We'll raise the dead! Ansle-Coggra(Rasie the Dead.)

Babidi rasies the dead from the 11 Centery through the 13 Centery. And they all of glowing blood red eyes and the Majin "M" on there farheads.

Bibidi: I'll leave you to our new friends. Okay?

Babidi: Let's leave father....there getting anxoius.

ZZZIIIPPP!!!!! Bibidi and Babidi teleport to an unkouwn loction.

Dyuu: No questions! Destroy them all!!!!!!

EX-Fighters: HITS-ZAHHHHHHHHHHH!

The EX-Fighters jumps from the lookout and starts firing energyballs at the Undead warriors. BOOM! BAM! BANG!

They finally land on the ground and make a creator.

Nemecko: Special Beam Cannon!

He destroys a line of UnDead Warriros.

Dyuu: Kamahamaha!!

She destroys a massive amount of Undead Warriors.

Undead Warrors has been resurrected by Babidi and Bibidi and all hell has been created. What will happen in the next ROS!! Find out!!